What to do with Shiff.

What shold be done with Adam Schiff?

• Total voters
Buy him a Pony. He's doing his frigging job. Too bad the Republicans won't do theirs.

Is it really the Pencil Necked Geek's job to use any methods fair or fowl to try and depose a lawfully elected President of the other party?

I realize that Shifty Schiff, a congenital liar, hates President Trump's policies like the historic low Black Unemployment. But Trump was elected. Libs can campaign for higher unemployment and a weaker economy, and if the people want it, that's what we'll get.

But sooner or later, there will be a lib President and a GOP Congress. And this precedent will come back to bite the libs in the ass.

Impeachment will result in .. nothing. The Democrats will enjoy complete failure. Schiff will be blamed.

The rest will take care of itself.

Let him do his job

That's really up to Pelosi, not any conservative. She's the gal who appointed the Pencil Necked Geek.

Of course, Schiff will be allowed to do his job by conservatives. But he isn't exempt from getting mocked for being an fuckup on how he is doing it.

Why isn't "Congressional Medal of Honor" an option? After all, it is the obvious choice.

I am enjoying the butthurt being displayed by all of the Trump cultists. Schiff has reamed them hard, which acconts for the helpless rage-weeping here. They actually think that crying will make their GodKing and themselves look less guilty and corrupt. Not so. It just demonstrates they don't have any facts to back up their raving.

We told you so, Trumptards. But you never listen. We're always right, and you never listen, so you always end up butthurt and crying. Take a lesson. Next time, listen to the smart people.

Why isn't "Congressional Medal of Honor" an option? After all, it is the obvious choice.

I am enjoying the butthurt being displayed by all of the Trump cultists. Schiff has reamed them hard, which acconts for the helpless rage-weeping here. They actually think that crying will make their GodKing and themselves look less guilty and corrupt. Not so. It just demonstrates they don't have any facts to back up their raving.

We told you so, Trumptards. But you never listen. We're always right, and you never listen, so you always end up butthurt and crying. Take a lesson. Next time, listen to the smart people.

OANN (One America News Network) just reported that the Ukrainian Government has launched an investigation into corruption by Burisma and Hunter Biden. This will affect the impeachment fiasco. Stay tuned.

OANN (One America News Network) just reported that the Ukrainian Government has launched an investigation into corruption by Burisma and Hunter Biden. This will affect the impeachment fiasco. Stay tuned.

How'd all of your other conspiracy theories do?

Like I said, you never learn.

How'd all of your other conspiracy theories do?

Like I said, you never learn.
It was in the news 15 minutes ago. No conspiracy theory.

Really, you rely on OANN?

In April 2018, OANN ran a segment where it falsely claimed that a California bill would ban the sale of Bibles. Within 24 hours, the OANN video was viewed 2.4 million times on Facebook. Snopes found that the claim was false and noted that the bill targeted gay conversion therapy.

OANN ran a wholly fabricated story alleging that Hillary Clinton's political action committee secretly gave $800,000 to Antifa.

OANN has run stories falsely claiming that George Soros, a Jewish-Hungarian philanthropist, collaborated with the Nazis when he was a 14-year old.

Source: One America News Network - Wikipedia

Schiff is stark, raving mad. That's no joke.

What a stupid lie.

Why did you lie? And why did you think you wouldn't get called out on such an obvious lie? Are you that deep in cult madness that you don't re3alize you're lying, or are you lying knowingly, out of butthurt and cult devotion?

Have the senate call Schiff as a witness. They won't. They're not morons like you. That means you'd best get working on another weepy conspiracy theory as to why the senate didn't call him as a witness.

Really, you rely on OANN?

In April 2018, OANN ran a segment where it falsely claimed that a California bill would ban the sale of Bibles. Within 24 hours, the OANN video was viewed 2.4 million times on Facebook. Snopes found that the claim was false and noted that the bill targeted gay conversion therapy.

OANN ran a wholly fabricated story alleging that Hillary Clinton's political action committee secretly gave $800,000 to Antifa.

OANN has run stories falsely claiming that George Soros, a Jewish-Hungarian philanthropist, collaborated with the Nazis when he was a 14-year old.

Source: One America News Network - Wikipedia
If they lie, they get sued. I trust them more that CNN, MSNBC and the alphabet networks. Also Snopes and Wikipedia are leftist tools.

What a stupid lie.

Why did you lie? And why did you think you wouldn't get called out on such an obvious lie? Are you that deep in cult madness that you don't re3alize you're lying, or are you lying knowingly, out of butthurt and cult devotion?

Have the senate call Schiff as a witness. They won't. They're not morons like you. That means you'd best get working on another weepy conspiracy theory as to why the senate didn't call him as a witness.

upload_2019-11-20_21-35-20.png

As my point is that you're not really attached to reality any more, I thank you for proving it with that image.

It is interesting, the cottage industry of loony cartoons that the Trump cult comes up with. It's kind of like the old Soviet artwork.

[QUOTE="Hossfly, post: 23524506, member: 15726"
View attachment 290869[/QUOTE]

As my point is that you're not really attached to reality any more, I thank you for proving it with that image.

It is interesting, the cottage industry of loony cartoons that the Trump cult comes up with. It's kind of like the old Soviet artwork.

[QUOTE="Hossfly, post: 23524506, member: 15726"
View attachment 290869
[/QUOTE]
You're gonna love the breaking news stories tomorrow.

Forum List

Back