What Thomas Sowell Believes May Be the 'Point of No Return in This Country'

God is on the throne and in control...He has not fallen asleep at the wheel
To the shame of us all, this post was probably the best post ever written on this board.

Time for all of us believers (At least 80% of us) to crush all EVIL non believers (BLM,USMB Democraps) and the Fake Christians (Pelosi), and turn them to a pillar of salt.

When hasn't the next election been "perhaps the most important election" ever?

Over and over and in the end very little changes.

Sowell and Levine haven't noticed that the country always does better with democrats. Look at the bush jr. fuster cluck. Obama took over and pretty much smooth sailing afterwards. Let this trump asshole in office and we're falling apart and may never recover. All this dipshit cares about is being re elected and to hell with the corona virus.

Sowell and Levine haven't noticed that the country always does better with democrats. Look at the bush jr. fuster cluck. Obama took over and pretty much smooth sailing afterwards. Let this trump asshole in office and we're falling apart and may never recover. All this dipshit cares about is being re elected and to hell with the corona virus.
Smooth sailing? You do realize that Barry wanted to pass Cap & Trade legislation that would have devastated our economy? That he didn't give a shit about the millions of Americans that were out of work while the progressives were pushing hard for that? Do you remember the price of gasoline spiking through the roof when the Obama Administration did everything they could to make it harder for oil companies to produce oil? Obama didn't care about the millions of Americans that had to pay double what we're paying now...he wanted it to happen! Do you remember the hundreds of young black men that were being shot in Chicago all during the Obama Administration? Do you remember what Barry did about that? A big fat zero? He pitched a fit over Trayvon Martin getting killed but totally ignored the hundreds of other young black men that were dying in the city that he calls home! Do you remember him pulling our combat troops out of the Middle East despite being warned by his military advisors that it was premature? Do you remember the carnage that ISIS caused in the absence of our troops? The millions of people that were either savagely killed or had to flee for their lives?

Do you remember the IRS being used by a sitting administration against their political enemies? Do you remember the FISA courts being lied to by that same administration so they could spy on their political enemies? Do you remember one Attorney General being charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate in the Fast & Furious investigation...an investigation into that administration deliberately letting guns bought in America cross the Mexican border to the drug cartels? Do you remember the next Attorney General meeting with Bill Clinton in secret on the tarmac of an airport right before the decision was made on whether or not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime? Have you forgotten that Barack Obama was running the economy when the US had it's credit rating lowered for the first time in our history?

Smooth sailing? Really, Jason? That's an amusing concept...

Trumps election exposed the political class. If you care about bringing control back to the PEOPLE, you vote for Trump.

Trumps election exposed the political class. If you care about bringing control back to the PEOPLE, you vote for Trump.

The guy that can't tell the truth even when it's a better answer? The guy that believes how you get people to see your way is to call them names? That guy?

The guy that can't tell the truth even when it's a better answer? The guy that believes how you get people to see your way is to call them names? That guy?

Yes, that guy. Trump is a buffoon. Of that there is no doubt, but, he is not political class and that means a lot.

If you care about political corruption the Dems have shown you just how deeply corrupt they are. If you choose to ignore that, then that is on you and you can quit whining about wealth gaps and all of that because the political class is creating that gap.

Yes, that guy. Trump is a buffoon. Of that there is no doubt, but, he is not political class and that means a lot.

If you care about political corruption the Dems have shown you just how deeply corrupt they are. If you choose to ignore that, then that is on you and you can quit whining about wealth gaps and all of that because the political class is creating that gap.

I'm not a Dem nor am I voting for Biden. Because I do care about all of that.

Time for all of us believers (At least 80% of us) to crush all EVIL non believers (BLM,USMB Democraps) and the Fake Christians (Pelosi), and turn them to a pillar of salt.
Believing doesn't mean you're right with God

I know plenty of people who do not believe in the God and Father of Christ
that are great people with huge hearts and are more like Christ then believers I know

Evil is not exclusive to non believers, nor does not believing mean you're evil

We do not know whose eyes, ears, heart and mind God will open, enter and transform

You don't think there are Democrats or people that stand with BLM that are believers
That's silly

We can withstand evil by putting on the armor of God, the battle is His, not ours
We can recognize the sin and phoniness in our own lives because we see it in others

Every knee will bow, every tongue will confess, Christ is Lord
We will all give an account to God

Not everyone who says Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of Heaven

that are great people with huge hearts and are more like Christ then believers I know

We do not know whose eyes, ears, heart and mind God will open, enter and transform

You don't think there are Democrats or people that stand with BLM that are believers
That's silly

We can withstand evil by putting on the armor of God, the battle is His, not ours
We can recognize the sin and phoniness in our own lives because we see it in others

I was speaking about those that wish others ill for what they believe in and will destroy people over it.

I have a unique perspective most people don't. When I was around 10 I had a case of Osteomyelitis that went terribly wrong. I was clinically dead in a tub of ice for 10 minutes. What I saw I never revealed to anyone. Only thing I can say is I wish I could have stayed and not returned. I look forward to the day I'll be back.

That's silly

I was speaking about those that wish others ill for what they believe in and will destroy people over it.

I have a unique perspective most people don't. When I was around 10 I had a case of Osteomyelitis that went terribly wrong. I was clinically dead in a tub of ice for 10 minutes. What I saw I never revealed to anyone. Only thing I can say is I wish I could have stayed and not returned. I look forward to the day I'll be back.
We were told these days would come
This is nothing compared to what's coming...you know that

That you see only comes from God
The revelation is the blessing, His creation groans for their Creator...I do

I have to constantly ask God to forgive me
because of the crap I say, think about and wish on evil, vile scum

That's what is so awesome about God....we all have a unique experience
I love my testimony as I do what you shared

Rain maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the Darkness

Even when I can't see that You're working
Even when I can't feel that You're working
You never stop, You never stop working

Please, Love, Strength and Prayers, Lynn
He has overcome

That's silly

Rain maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the Darkness

He has overcome
I relate a lot of life in music even though I don't know how to play anything.

This song of my youth has deep significance. We're going to take heat for making this spiritual.lol

That's silly

Rain maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the Darkness

He has overcome
I relate a lot of life in music even though I don't know how to play anything.

This song of my youth has deep significance. We're going to take heat for making this spiritual.lol

lol..nothing is coincidence, we'll take the heat

I praise God through song all day at work, out loud with my head phones on
ROFLMFAO
I sound like shit to everyone else but I sound like an angle to the Lord

That's what I tell people who give me that look on the sales floor...
my co workers are used to it

Forum List

Back