What They Learn in College: Revolution

Now you know why we have lost our edge, why college grads can't find jobs and why we are no longer a superpower.

Leftards are confusing learning with indoctrination?

Speaks exactly of the level of 'education' they had received :lol:

Here's what they learn in College --

Plaque on exterior Wall of Northeastern Illinois University

http://www.flwright.us/FLW095.htm

BYMdBe5CAAES4EP.jpg-large-550x412.jpg

'nuff said

you can't handle the truth, just fuck off. Better yet - move to north Korea.
Or STFU

In other words, you cannot handle the learning environment in a university, therefore, nobody should be allowed to pursue a higher education.

"....the learning environment in a university..."

Largely, that has ceased to exist.

You should realize that....but, as you continue to drink the Kool-Aid of Darwin and warming, I have little hope that you will have the epiphany so necessary.

So you don't believe in evolution. You believe then that at some moment in time, for example, somewhere in a field perhaps, where there were no horses, then, poof, in the next moment,

there stood a bunch of horses, materialized out of nowhere like they'd been beamed down from the Enterprise.

Do you wish to revise that description of your version of science? Or would you rather just avoid it by saying something snotty?

In other words, you cannot handle the learning environment in a university, therefore, nobody should be allowed to pursue a higher education.

You should realize that....but, as you continue to drink the Kool-Aid of Darwin and warming, I have little hope that you will have the epiphany so necessary.

So you don't believe in evolution. You believe then that at some moment in time, for example, somewhere in a field perhaps, where there were no horses, then, poof, in the next moment,

there stood a bunch of horses, materialized out of nowhere like they'd been beamed down from the Enterprise.

Do you wish to revise that description of your version of science? Or would you rather just avoid it by saying something snotty?

How's this: Beat it, Offal

How's this: Beat it, Offal

You must be still smarting from that smackdown you took yesterday.

So you don't deny that you believe that all species on earth past and present began their existence here when they instantly materialized out of nowhere.

Do you have some science to back that up?

...hey at least it offers an answer to the which came first chicken/egg mystery...lolol

Last edited:
Once again we see the preferance for no more than a third grade education in a 'Conservative'. But we fully understand the disdain for science and learning. When one is as mentally handicapped as these people are, it is easier to do the neener-neener act than admit that far smarter and more adult people are handling the heavy lifiting in our present society.

Sorry PC, the people that do intensive study in the various disciplines in the Universities earn respect. Those, like you, that stand on the sidelines and demonstrate your ignorance, earn the earn nothing but disrespect.

One does not have to go to school to be educated.

I find it funny that most of the people that pay me rent have some sort of degree.

I never graduated from high school and I know something all these so called "educated" people don't

It's better to be paid rent than to pay rent.

What They Learn in College: Revolution

:lol:

Well then, those colleges clearly suck at that lesson.

Americans have got to be about the most laid back victims on earth.

1. What is the obligation of an institution that issues an invitation, to the invitee? Is there any?

At the most basic level, would one accepting said invitation to speak at a conference be entitled to expect the air conditioning to work? Or...at least the lighting...microphone?

2. How about physical protection, security:
"Students stormed the stage at Columbia University's Roone auditorium yesterday, knocking over chairs and tables and attacking Jim Gilchrist, the founder of the Minutemen, a group that patrols the border between America and Mexico." At Columbia, Students Attack Minuteman Founder - The New York Sun

a. "Two men ran up on stage last night and threw pies at conservative author Ann Coulter while she spoke in Centennial Hall"
Arizona Daily Wildcat - Coulter avoids pie in face - Friday, October 22, 2004

b. Based on the facts.....is the acceptance of an invitation to speak an agreement to accept whatsoever thugs decide is appropriate?

3. Which brings me to the most recent outrage by Liberal 'Brownshirts.' "Students shout NYC police commissioner Ray Kelly off stage over 'stop and frisk' at Brown University"

a. A handful of Brown University students successfully ended a campus speech by New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly on Tuesday, accusing the official of overseeing the citys "racist" stop and frisk policy."
Students shout NYC police commissioner Ray Kelly off stage over 'stop and frisk' at Brown University

4. This debate....speech....exchange of views....that college thugs are ending....shouldn't the administration require student photo ID's be submitted at the door, and this behavior punished by suspensions?

And...if noting is being done to prevent same....isn't the subtext simply that this oppression is being endorsed???

a. Here is the extent of the administration's response:
Brown President Christina Paxson released a statement which slammed the actions of the protesters.
The conduct of disruptive members of the audience is indefensible and an affront both to civil democratic society and to the universitys core values of dialogue and the free exchange of views, Paxsons statement read.

b. This is the message of Liberalism being taught: shut down opposition voices. No different from any totalitarian system.

This is the real instruction at our Liberal bastions.

5. Now, a word about Brown University. Yes, it is one of the Ivy's....but considered the laughing stock of the Ivy League, having succumbed to early on to the radical influences, which exchanged learning for rule by radicals.

a. "The death knell was the ascension of the radical generation of the 1960's. They not only assaulted the universities, but cowed the administrations. Consider the talented and tireless Ira Magaziner. As a student activist at Brown University in the late 1960s, he helped codify the no-requirements approach of the so-called New Curriculum (few grades, lots of self-discovery) and changed the face of modern academics."
Goldberg, "Liberal Fascism."

And this mention of the reputation of Brown University:
6. "We were talking about what they were learning in the course, and I mentioned how much it helped me in my upper-level English courses to be able to refer to Augustine's attachment to Neoplatonism before his conversion, and rely upon the fact that the students would know something of what I was talking about. They said that they didn't know anything of it either, and I laughed and replied that they would, by the end of this semester. And I added, "Unlike freshmen at that four-year community college on the other side of the city, er, you know, what's its name -- Brown!" We had a nice laugh at that. For Brown has had no real curriculum since the days when Ira Magaziner was a student rebel there, and assisted the administration in eliminating it." The Credentialed Gentry and The Unpersuaded Yahoos by Elizabeth Scalia | First Things

a. The fate of the modern university and the fate of Western civilization are inextricably intertwined.
Brigette Berger, Multiculturalism and the Modern University, from The Politics of Political Correctness, in the Partisan Review (1993) pp. 516, 519

And there you have it. For political power the Left has ended the hegemony of Western civilization.
In Obama's America we can see the elements of a backwater banana republic, where might makes right, and laws are made malleable.

Lament the late, great, United States....

1632749314090.png

Have you people been slaves to social, religious and politically conformity all yer lives? I bet you thought it was smart to prove your innocence by peeing before you were ever a suspect to get a job.

Forum List

Back