What the state says and what the people saw.

The stupid never will end will it?

Not likely to end so long as schools are allowed to indoctrinate rather than educate.

The biggest threat the left is "the virus". People are teaching their (surviving) children at home rather than packing off to you mind-numbing indoctrination centers. In a generation The Democrat Party will be but a cautionary memory.
Only indoctrinated right wingers say that instead of being grateful for modern broadband times and learning as much they want on the Internet.
"Modern broadband times" used to be a wonderful thing. Twenty years back I would dance daily just thinking of being alive at such a time. In comes a new phase of intentional measures to censor information.

The days of trusting certain search engines (primarily Google, Bing, Yahoo) to show you all available facts are gone, they are completely biased. I've done a few tests to see for myself and found that DuckDuckGo is better balanced, the other three more like a see saw weighted down on one side. That goes against our goals for transparency, our freedom of choice, and as you've stated prevents "learning as much as they want".

As a fair and honest person, I demand at least two sides of the propaganda coin or bust! All jokes aside, people deserve to know what goes on in the world, even when a political party would prefer that only their side is represented. I call foul!

Odd that you would consider facts and batshit crazy conspiracy theories to be equally valid. If someone accused you of being a mass murdering child rapist, or accused all preachers of being shape shifting space aliens, would you consider those claims just as worthy of consideration as anything else?

Not likely to end so long as schools are allowed to indoctrinate rather than educate.

The biggest threat the left is "the virus". People are teaching their (surviving) children at home rather than packing off to you mind-numbing indoctrination centers. In a generation The Democrat Party will be but a cautionary memory.
Only indoctrinated right wingers say that instead of being grateful for modern broadband times and learning as much they want on the Internet.
"Modern broadband times" used to be a wonderful thing. Twenty years back I would dance daily just thinking of being alive at such a time. In comes a new phase of intentional measures to censor information.

The days of trusting certain search engines (primarily Google, Bing, Yahoo) to show you all available facts are gone, they are completely biased. I've done a few tests to see for myself and found that DuckDuckGo is better balanced, the other three more like a see saw weighted down on one side. That goes against our goals for transparency, our freedom of choice, and as you've stated prevents "learning as much as they want".

As a fair and honest person, I demand at least two sides of the propaganda coin or bust! All jokes aside, people deserve to know what goes on in the world, even when a political party would prefer that only their side is represented. I call foul!
If you can't find accurate reporting then you are NOT a "fair and honest" person. You are searching for what you want to read...not what is accurate

the media pretty much has to tell the truth or they get sued....just ask Newsmax about Dominion...CNN about Sandmann...

Yes, it doesn't take including unnecessary words but target words mostly. I suggest you doing your own personal experiment. In my own test Microsoft's Google was the most biased, while Bing was second runner up fared a bit better
but still one-sided. In checking Yahoo, it was still left slanted hits.

Did you know all three of these tract your usage and can sell your information? You likely do, and I don't really care about that much but it's still not "right" imo, but DuckDuckGo doesn't track you nor sell your info.

Okay, so for this test type in Trump. Nothing else. This clears it (or should) as it's very different than typing "Trump is a king" or "Trump is a dwarf". Just try it. If you do, please let me know your results! I'll be on stand-by.

It's easy switching browsers using a cell. My computer I found won't allow me to switch browsers with pop up saying "Due to recent changes in Microsoft user agreement, you cannot install app". Now, that's a monopoly type of action if I ever saw one.

You have just unwittingly revealed the state's opinion of the people.

No, he has clearly and in the plainest language possible, expressed his opinion of YOU. Let me reiterate for you.

THERE WAS NO FRAUD. DONALD TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION. ONLY A FOOL BELIEVES OTHERWISE, AT THIS POINT.

If you can't find accurate reporting then you are NOT a "fair and honest" person. You are searching for what you want to read...not what is accurate
Lesh, Lesh, Lesh...are you related to some guy named Tommy btw? Just asking, I'm still relatively new here.

Lesh, Lesh, Lesh...are you related to some guy named Tommy btw? Just asking, I'm still relatively new here.
Yea...he's my wife's cousin. WTF?

The stupid never will end will it? 65 cases, reviewed by DOJ, DHS, federal prosecutors, leaders of both parties conferred clean election, three recounts in Georgia and no change except for the winner, only fraud found to be done by a Republican voting for his dead Ma...The retractions by media outlets that keep saying the same shit as you and here you are, after three hundred threads on the same subject you start another one with nothing new to add...China has a rising tide because Trump played isolationist.

The fox isn't exactly to be trusted to investigate his raid on the chicken coop though is he? Every one of the cases was investigating themselves, or they simply refused to look into the violations of their own laws.

Maybe that's wht the Establishment is so worried about what might happen.

Odd that you would consider facts and batshit crazy conspiracy theories to be equally valid. If someone accused you of being a mass murdering child rapist, or accused all preachers of being shape shifting space aliens, would you consider those claims just as worthy of consideration as anything else?
You have no idea what I read or believe for that matter. You're the type who tells others what they think-I've seen you do that more than 20 times. Not interested-one time was enough for me. I do stupid things once as a rule.

LOL I knew it! That explains everything. Carry on.

Yes, it doesn't take including unnecessary words but target words mostly. I suggest you doing your own personal experiment. In my own test Microsoft's Google was the most biased, while Bing was second runner up fared a bit better
but still one-sided. In checking Yahoo, it was still left slanted hits.

Did you know all three of these tract your usage and can sell your information? You likely do, and I don't really care about that much but it's still not "right" imo, but DuckDuckGo doesn't track you nor sell your info.

Okay, so for this test type in Trump. Nothing else. This clears it (or should) as it's very different than typing "Trump is a king" or "Trump is a dwarf". Just try it. If you do, please let me know your results! I'll be on stand-by.

It's easy switching browsers using a cell. My computer I found won't allow me to switch browsers with pop up saying "Due to recent changes in Microsoft user agreement, you cannot install app". Now, that's a monopoly type of action if I ever saw one.
Anyone typing in something as simplistic as "Trump" gets what they get.

Your computer illiteracy is your problem. Yes you can change browsers.
Find better search keys and you'll get better info...and then check THAT. I do it all the time

LOL I knew it! That explains everything. Carry on.
I think we have identified the problem. You're a friggin idiot.

Ya know how many people in this country are related to some guy named Tommy? Jesus.

No wonder your computer is such a problem for you. You've got the intellect of an end table

The fox isn't exactly to be trusted to investigate his raid on the chicken coop though is he? Every one of the cases was investigating themselves, or they simply refused to look into the violations of their own laws.
So you don't trust REPUBLICANS to run elections? Georgia was run by Republicans. If that's your idea of "foxes" there is no hope for you

You have no idea what I read or believe for that matter. You're the type who tells others what they think-I've seen you do that more than 20 times. Not interested-one time was enough for me. I do stupid things once as a rule.

Lots can be known from your posts. The main thing being that you are a batshit crazy trump supporter who prefers conspiracy theories to facts.

Lots can be known from your posts. The main thing being that you are a batshit crazy trump supporter who prefers conspiracy theories to facts.
The social media things means nothing.

After an election where the winning side waited to see the vote count for the incumbent and then calibrated fraudulent votes to overcome the lead in key swing states, some might wonder how this could have happened in the world’s largest democracy. The answer hides in plain sight.

America’s democracy is not in the possession of the people, it is state-owned and leased to the People’s Republic of China. The Confucius hordes have been spreading money around Washington for decades, they have penetrated our colleges and universities and they wield control of our media that would make Stalin and Lenin drool with envy.

The outgoing president challenged and exposed the state by highlighting its relationship with a Billion-strong, gold-bearing enemy that wants to replace America as the preeminent economic leader of the world. In 2016 he led what was essentially an unanticipated uprising of the people against a government that had sold them out for future considerations when the Chinese yuan ultimately replaces the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency.

The people-friendly insolent president upset the timetable of the state sellout by waking up the citizens to the fact that government had abandoned them.

US intelligence agencies, partnered with cooperative state media, fabricated an Orwellian scorched-earth landscape littered with the barbed wire of false investigations and phony accusations of enemy collusion financed by odious opposition research by domestic and foreign operatives to hobble the administration for all four years of its existence. It even contaminated American football, the country’s most popular televised sport, to tar and feather the president with the cultural Molotov Cocktail of White Supremacy.

Orchestrated state violence became what can only be described as CIA street theater while businesses burned, and people actually died in the service of the great lie that the people’s president was worse than Lucifer personified. The state went to high extremes to survive even condoning convenient censorship of opposition by social media platforms.

The Capitol incident was the inevitable result of the barefaced theft of an American election, but even that event was almost certainly infiltrated by US intelligence to gin up the violence. It had the fingerprints of false flag strategy all over it which will likely come out in the future.

What the state says and what the people saw was as far apart as light is from dark. The Third World has made it here and China smiles.

Good read.

The social media things means nothing.

What that idiot posts means everything. It's who she represents herself as in print. That is who I am addressing. Her posts here say she is an idiot, so she is an idiot.

Forum List

Back