What the president actually Tweeted

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Once again the media totally skews things. Iā€™m sorry, but I donā€™t see one thing ā€œracistā€ about any of it. In fact, heā€™s only saying what millions of Americans are who wonā€™t ever be heard. Here are the two Tweets put together:

So interesting to see ā€œProgressiveā€ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudlyā€¦ā€¦

ā€¦.it is done. These places need your help badly, you canā€™t leave fast enough. Iā€™m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

ā€” Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 14, 2019

And then CAIR, the pro-terrorist pro-Islam group pipes up.

ā€œTrumpā€™s latest racist tweets echo the bigoted shouts of ā€˜go back where you came fromā€™ heard daily by American Muslim women and children, immigrants and members of other minority communities across our nation. It is sad to see the occupant of the Oval Office transition from empowering and encouraging racist taunts to actually using them himself,ā€ Awad said. ā€œIf Trump shouted the same thing at a Muslim woman wearing hijab in a Walmart, he might be arrested.ā€

If you want all of the exchanges, go to Trump Taken Out Of Context And Accused Of Racism After Telling Marxist Congresswomen To ā€˜Go Backā€™ Where ā€˜They Came Fromā€™ - The Daily Sheeple

Were Trump's racist tweets racist? Some news outlets won't say @ Were Trump's racist tweets racist? Some news outlets won't say

Rush warns Republicans: Condemn Trump and End Up Like Kasich @ My Warning to Republicans: Condemn Trump and End Up Like Kasich

Sure havenā€™t heard much from Kasich lately. Like heā€™s disappeared into the woodwork.

House in Turmoil @ ā€˜I abandon the chairā€™: House floor in chaos over Pelosi speech on Trump tweets

cleaver_BC_032_010419.jpg

I think itā€™s hilarious

White House calls Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's group 'the squad that hasn't done squat' @ White House calls Alexandria Ocasio-Cortezā€™s group ā€˜the squad that hasnā€™t done squatā€™

Once again the media totally skews things. Iā€™m sorry, but I donā€™t see one thing ā€œracistā€ about any of it. In fact, heā€™s only saying what millions of Americans are who wonā€™t ever be heard.

The nation has grown used to the tiresome antics of the Left. That is why they have lost 3 of the last 5 elections since Obumma got in office with the other two pretty much a draw (the one) and the other stolen only by using the IRS to suppress voters. You know, those voters the Left care so deeply about any other time.

This is just a repeat of the SOS like when Trump commented on a number of 3rd world countries really being a cesspoll in a private meeting and the democrats running straight out to the press claiming Trump called all the world a "shithole."

Voters are getting educated now and will remember all this next November.

There was nothing racist about those tweets at all.

In fact. Trump didn't mention any names at all.

You will notice the squad knew he was talking about them. They mentioned it. Not him.

Wonder when Congress will censure the death cult member for their Jew hating?? There is plenty of evidence of that out there.

Anyone going to hold their breath? I sure won't.

Forum List

Back