What the Media Won't Tell You About Israel

A BRIEF SUMMARY

Thank-you, fanger for that. While the shills will blow that off and pretend it was anti-Semitic, we know better. Solid facts the whole way through. This should be a sticky at the top of this page for reference, or at least to compete with the many threads there which are actually designed to incite hatred against the Arab Muslim world while making simple things seem somehow complex to those without the knowledge, the ability or the courage to think beyond the lies.

The usual conspiracy theory bullshit spouted over and over by the electronic intefada gang. The video in the OP was talking about Israel students posting on social media and such to refute negative information about Israel.

What about the Muslim Students Union? What about this video?

I doubt Ami Horowitz is a Muslim or even a student, but ISIS and israel are both funded by the US

Well, I have given up. With that a-hole 60s Fan posting Zionists propaganda exclusively, it's time to fight fire with fire. However, I will limit it to this thread and will continue on relying on factual source documentation in all other threads regardless of the links to Hasbara sites that the Zionist propagandist use in support of their lies.

Israel arrested 505 Palestinians minors in 2016

Israel arrested 505 Palestinians minors in 2016

Forum List

Back