What the hell? Windmills falling over...just collapsing!!

happy_man_laughing_7.jpg

So you have a force 5 hurricane that rips up the solar farms and topples the windmills.

How long before power is restored?

I've seen some of these collapses on video. A couple of them simply had inadequate foundations. The entire foundation gets pulled out of the ground.

But most of the time it looks like brake failure. They start spinning so fast that a blade breaks off and hits the pole. It just chops them down like a tree.

So you have a force 5 hurricane that rips up the solar farms and topples the windmills.

How long before power is restored?
texas-electricity-generation-statista.jpg

Wind is less than a quarter of what they use in Texas. Folks in Austin are starting their 3rd day with no power and the temps were in the high 20's for about 18 hours...

You can't be as dumb as you sound....can you?

The people who engineered these windmills clearly aren't very good. Multiple academics have been saying math is racist, or are you just displaying your profound ignorance again?

The people who engineered these windmills clearly aren't very good. Multiple academics have been saying math is racist, or are you just displaying your profound ignorance again?
"Multiple academics"? LOL...

Why is everything about race with you guys? I get it....you hate black people and you hate brown people.

texas-electricity-generation-statista.jpg

Wind is less than a quarter of what they use in Texas. Folks in Austin are starting their 3rd day with no power and the temps were in the high 20's for about 18 hours...

Most of the wind farms feed Austin.

"Multiple academics"? LOL...

Why is everything about race with you guys? I get it....you hate black people and you hate brown people.

It isn't. YOUR asshats are the ones who claimed math is racist you feckless clod.

It isn't. YOUR asshats are the ones who claimed math is racist you feckless clod.
Yet you're the one who is heeding the ass hats and making this about race. It's what you do. Your hatred of black people and brown people has make you even more batshit crazy than you have been.

Yet you're the one who is heeding the ass hats and making this about race. It's what you do. Your hatred of black people and brown people has make you even more batshit crazy than you have been.

No, I am pointing out that the engineers are bad. YOUR asshats made it about race.

Yet you're the only one who brought up race.

You guys are obsessed with it. We get it...you hate brown and black people. You need to get over it.

Only because YOUR asshats made it so.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back