What the hell? The entire coaching staff of the Dallas cowboys got fired?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is insane

How can you fire everyone??

LMFAO

The Dallas Cowboys have reportedly fired Jason Garrett and his entire coaching staff following a majorly disappointing 8-8 campaign that ended without a playoff berth. This news comes by way of Mike Leslie of WFAA. We're told that a member of the staff texted a person close to him, and said “We're fired.”5 hours ago
upload_2019-12-30_16-17-12.png

Sportsnaut › 2019/12 › report-ja...
Conflicting reports emerge about Jason Garrett being fired by Cowboys

holy shit,well its long overdue idiot jerry jones got seriously about being a superbowl contender again.

holy shit,well its long overdue idiot jerry jones got seriously about being a superbowl contender again.

He should just hire a cowboys cheerleader to coach his team..

What could go wrong ..?

She could distract the opposition

This is cracking me up.

The illegal cleaning lady says what " I am fired"

How he lasted so long was a greater mystery than how Dennis Green lasted as long as he did with the Vikes.....At least Green had some massively talented teams to waste.

This is so damn weird, how can you fire the entire coaching staff of a football team

LMFAO

sad and pathetic that you are objective on jerry jones but when the facts about the corruption of robert kraft are exposed,you are closed minded and ignore them.
I was a Cowboys fan for years until I couldn't stomach Jerry Jones anymore. ... :cool:

yeah the fact you can stomach robert kraft is whats sick about you,jones at least did not cover for lying cheating coach and quarterback and as far as we know anyways,go out and have sex with underage children like that sick filth did.

Except Jones has got nothing on kraft,he looks like a choirboy in comparison to him yet you worship that sick disgusting fuck.:cuckoo:

I can’t find that in any legitimate sources. Tomorrow will probably tell.

Maybe Jerry will try to get Jimmy Johnson back. And hey Troy Aikman looks like he's still in shape. :21:

hell nothing else has worked since,why not? just swallow your pride and say-im sorry for how i acted around you,this time i promise things will be much different and you have your say and can run the team how you see fit.LOL

The Cowboy's biggest problem is Jerry Jones. ... :cuckoo:
Garbage

Owner does not cheer the players on.
They either perform or they don't. They don't suddenly become incapable of catching or completing passes based on who owns the team.
Were your skills on your job ever dependent on who the owner was?

The Cowboy's biggest problem is Jerry Jones. ... :cuckoo:
Garbage

Owner does not cheer the players on.
They either perform or they don't. They don't suddenly become incapable of catching or completing passes based on who owns the team.
Were your skills on your job ever dependent on who the owner was?

besides owner, he’s also the GM

The NE Patriots are soo successful because the owner Kraft sticks to running the front office, and lets coach Belichick run the team.

Whereas, Jimmy Jones has to run everything, including micromanaging the team. ... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back