What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

Still, I went back and inspected the OP photos again, and I don't see any signs of plastic surgery. Everything about her face looks the same to me, except the skin and the eyes, which looks like normal aging. If she had plastic surgery, the skin would be pulled unnaturally tight, like the other celebs you see pictures of who have had surgery. There is just something "unnatural" and "alien" looking about them.

Sure, Renee looks a little different, but she is a good 20 years old than the photo that the OP is comparing her to. Of COURSE she looks different. DUH. :rolleyes-41:

She looks completely different than she did even 4 years ago. Her eyes simply have a completely different shape to them.

That "squinty" look she was so famous for is basically completely gone.

My guess is that she got an eye job, and they set everything back in place too tight.

Still, I went back and inspected the OP photos again, and I don't see any signs of plastic surgery. Everything about her face looks the same to me, except the skin and the eyes, which looks like normal aging. If she had plastic surgery, the skin would be pulled unnaturally tight, like the other celebs you see pictures of who have had surgery. There is just something "unnatural" and "alien" looking about them.

Sure, Renee looks a little different, but she is a good 20 years old than the photo that the OP is comparing her to. Of COURSE she looks different. DUH. :rolleyes-41:

She looks completely different than she did even 4 years ago. Her eyes simply have a completely different shape to them.

My guess is that she got an eye job, and they set everything back in place too tight.

If that is from plastic surgery and not aging, then they really messed up. Lol! I thought she looked like a woman who has not had plastic surgery.

Oh well, it's really quite an unimportant issue anyway. I'm sure we can agree to disagree about whether or not Renee Zellwegger has had plastic surgery or not. :D

Renée Zellweger's Transformation Needs to Be Seen to Be Believed | moviepilot.com

renee-comparison-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

5eek.gif

Age maybe? :D
That's not the aging process.. Like other Hollyweirdos, she had to go and fuck with her face with MAD plastic surgery and ruined herself.. she looks horrible.. Not even attractive..

You know who is starting to look kind of "weird?" It's Courtney Cox. She was such a gorgeous woman (although a bit on the thin side at times), but she has obviously been on a plastic surgery binge, and her face is starting to look odd. I wish these gorgeous ladies would just let themselves look normal. I can see maybe getting a little bit of work done, but stop having the lips stretched out in the joker-like way. Probably look more attractive with the little lines over their lips than that stretched out joker look.

courtney_cox.jpg

Oh wow.. Not her too.. She was gorgeous.. Why do these women do this to themselves???? It never works out.. they look hideous..

If that is from plastic surgery and not aging, then they really messed up. Lol! I thought she looked like a woman who has not had plastic surgery.

Oh well, it's really quite an unimportant issue anyway. I'm sure we can agree to disagree about whether or not Renee Zellwegger has had plastic surgery or not. :D

She had work done.

At the minimum: an eye lift, botox, and a nose job.

But hey, it's her face!

She had work done.

At the minimum: an eye lift, botox, and a nose job.

But hey, it's her face!

Actually Mr. Hotness, it's not her face any longer..

Poor Renee!! I think she looks just beautiful for an older woman. You all should be ashamed of yourselves! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks, and she looks better and is in better shape than a lot of women half her age IMO.

You go, Renee, tell those jealous bitches! :biggrin: Most of them probably don't look HALF as good as you do, girl!

AT 12:10 AM EDT

Renée Zellweger has responded to Internet chatter about her appearance. In an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, the Oscar winner says she looks different because she is healthier and happier than ever – and she's fine with people taking notice.

"I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows," Zellweger, 45, says of the attention she received after an appearance at the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Calling the conversation about her appearance "silly," she says she is choosing to address it because "it seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn't exist won't get off my porch until I answer the door."

"My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy," Zellweger continues. "For a long time I wasn't doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn't allow for taking care of myself. Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things."

Poor Renee!! I think she looks just beautiful for an older woman. You all should be ashamed of yourselves! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks, and she looks better and is in better shape than a lot of women half her age IMO.

You go, Renee, tell those jealous bitches! :biggrin: Most of them probably don't look HALF as good as you do, girl!

Renée Zellweger has responded to Internet chatter about her appearance. In an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, the Oscar winner says she looks different because she is healthier and happier than ever – and she's fine with people taking notice.

"I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows," Zellweger, 45, says of the attention she received after an appearance at the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Calling the conversation about her appearance "silly," she says she is choosing to address it because "it seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn't exist won't get off my porch until I answer the door."

"My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy," Zellweger continues. "For a long time I wasn't doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn't allow for taking care of myself. Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things."

My face is completely different because I am healthy and happy

Sure Renee

You know who is starting to look kind of "weird?" It's Courtney Cox. She was such a gorgeous woman (although a bit on the thin side at times), but she has obviously been on a plastic surgery binge, and her face is starting to look odd. I wish these gorgeous ladies would just let themselves look normal. I can see maybe getting a little bit of work done, but stop having the lips stretched out in the joker-like way. Probably look more attractive with the little lines over their lips than that stretched out joker look.

courtney_cox.jpg

Oh wow.. Not her too.. She was gorgeous.. Why do these women do this to themselves???? It never works out.. they look hideous..

Yes, the stretched out joker mouth look is horrid. I think the worst example is Meg Ryan. I feel like a lot of these female celebs are so worried about tiny wrinkles and lines that they jump into plastic surgery and come out looking worse than if they were to allow themselves to age naturally.

meg-ryan-voicing-the-mother-on-how-i-met-your-dad.jpg

Sure Renee

You're just jealous because she looks better than you. Why don't you post a picture of yourself now side by side with a photo from 20 years ago, so we can all pick you apart about how much better you looked when you were 20? :D Sounds like fun, right?

She looks fine. Still attractive.

And yes....I am qualified to judge.

She's had the same kind of cosmetic surgery my ex-H had years ago: eye lift. Had the natural pads in her eye sockets sucked out, and looks like some other lipo in her face too, a la Bristol Palin's preternatural face-slimming a few years ago. Too bad, I think it's actually aged her instead of making her look younger.

Sure Renee

Hey, aren't you a liberal? Hmm. That is fascinating. I know a lot of so-called "liberal" men consider themselves to be feminists and are against judging women by their outward appearances.

If it was TOO tight, she wouldn't have wrinkles over her eyes. She has wrinkles! That means she is allowing her face to age naturally, and no I still don't see any signs of plastic surgery. Sorry Gath, but people change as they age. That is just a fact of life. It certainly does not mean that she had any plastic surgery.

She's had the same kind of cosmetic surgery my ex-H had years ago: eye lift. Had the natural pads in her eye sockets sucked out, and looks like some other lipo in her face too, a la Bristol Palin's preternatural face-slimming a few years ago. Too bad, I think it's actually aged her instead of making her look younger.

I think you're wrong. Side by side comparison, the only thing different is her eyes and skin, due to aging.

courtney_cox.jpg

Yes, the stretched out joker mouth look is horrid. I think the worst example is Meg Ryan. I feel like a lot of these female celebs are so worried about tiny wrinkles and lines that they jump into plastic surgery and come out looking worse than if they were to allow themselves to age naturally.

That's called "trout mouth" and Meg Ryan really did overdo it. What a pity. I think the Botox thing is addictive for many of them. Supposedly Botox has other benefits besides freezing your face from the nose down.

I think you're wrong. Side by side comparison, the only thing different is her eyes and skin, due to aging.

Jaw line is much more pronounced and chiseled. Nope, not just an eye job.

courtney_cox.jpg

That's called "trout mouth" and Meg Ryan really did overdo it. What a pity. I think the Botox thing is addictive for many of them. Supposedly Botox has other benefits besides freezing your face from the nose down.

Yes, and Renee does not have that look. She looks like a normal almost 50-year-old woman to me. In fact, she looks quite a bit better than most women that age I see on the streets. QUITE a bit better. :D

Sorry, I have to defend my girl, Renee. I always liked her and thought she was super sweet. :( I hate hearing people being down on her appearance. I feel sorry for her.

Forum List

Back