What statement does a nose ring make?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
What statement does a nose ring make? nose ring.jpg

Just wondering if those that sport this type of ring understand the purpose of similar types of rings in animals.

Bull Bling - Why We Put Nose Rings in Our Bulls

There are some beautiful young women out there that are making themselves very unattractive with tatts and piercings....I hate to see it....especially the tattoos....yuck....

There are some beautiful young women out there that are making themselves very unattractive with tatts and piercings....I hate to see it....especially the tattoos....yuck....

I very much agree.

I've said this often enough to make it into a kind of a personal cliché, but I have never seen a woman with visible tattoos who I didn't think would be significantly more attractive without them; it's like looking at a great work of art—by the greatest artist of all—after some talentless cretin with a can of spray paint has trashed it with ugly graffiti.

These youngsters have different standards of beauty.

I am not a fan of facial piercing. That is why I don't have any. But as for others doing it, why would anyone else care?

These youngsters have different standards of beauty.

I am not a fan of facial piercing. That is why I don't have any. But as for others doing it, why would anyone else care?
Hopefully "Daddy" cares.

The same thing can be asked about people who make their ear ring holes so big that you can fit a quarter or something bigger inside the space.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that the old quarter in the ear trick is where that fashion comes from?

Forum List

Back