What senate democrats should do at this late hour....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
With a few hours before the shut down, democrats should take the high road and win a political victory.....

They should announce that they will vote for the CR with a HUGE provision...

On February 16, 2018, a CLEAN, STAND-ALONE DACA bill must be passed, otherwise NONE of the democrat senators would ever vote for another CR.

Place the orange clown's and McConnell's Asses right against the wall (pardon the expression.)

Last edited:
With a few hours before the shut down, democrats should take the high road and win a political victory.....

On February 16, 2018, a CLEAN, STAND-ALONE DACA bill must be passed, otherwise NONE of the democrat senator would ever vote for another CR.

Place the orange clown and McConnell's backsright against the wall.
They should announce they prefer illegals over American citizens, but we already know that.

• Banned
They should announce they prefer illegals over American citizens, but we already know that.

Yes, among brainless FOX watchers and Trump ass-lickers, THAT is indeed the "talking point"........LOL

On February 16, 2018, a CLEAN, STAND-ALONE DACA bill must be passed, otherwise NONE of the democrat senators would ever vote for another CR.

Place the orange clown and McConnell's backs right against the wall.
I'm all for that. If the democrats don't get illegals then our country shuts down? That is a solid plan.

What should they do?

images

• Banned
I'm all for that. If the democrats don't get illegals then our country shuts down? That is a solid plan

If you're other half brain was functioning, you'd realize that Trump's "I'm the greatest deal maker that ever walked the planet" BULLSHIT, just got shoved right up his fat, orange ass, don't you think?......LOL

Place the orange clown's and McConnell's Asses right against the wall (pardon the expression.)

Why should the minority party get anything they want?

I'm all for that. If the democrats don't get illegals then our country shuts down? That is a solid plan

If you're other half brain was functioning, you'd realize that Trump's "I'm the greatest deal maker that ever walked the planet" BULLSHIT, just got shoved right up his fat, orange ass, don't you think?......LOL

The Dems don't want a deal. They want what they want and only that.

The only side not willing to compromise is the dems, i.e. the party of no.

why would they trust McConnell?

Forum List

Back