What Republican Governance Looks Like

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
One should complare the 11 executive orders that Virginaia Governor Youngkin signed on his first day, with that of the authoritarian governance of the Democrats, that demands obedience.

Executive Orders:

• Executive Order Number Two delivers on his Day One promise to empower Virginia parents in their children’s education and upbringing by allowing parents to make decisions on whether their child wears a mask in school.
    Read the full text of Executive Order Number Two.

Executive Directives:

Governor Glenn Youngkin | Governor.Virginia.gov

The devil is in the details, but unfortunately there are no details! So I'll start by adding something specific:

Regulations on house or apartment building construction are necessary to prevent shoddy building methods that come back to haunt buyers who become owners. There are very few regulations that can be dispensed with. They all are there to protect the buyer.

That which is required is specific examples of over regulation, but that's never mentioned.

If someone can provide examples in any field of employment where this could apply, it could make this discussion a useful exercise. Otherwise it just comes off as more ripoff of the American working class who depend on the protection that regulations provide.

It’s like he’s secretly MAGA.
Better to dig a little deeper into what is being foisted on the buyer or prospective homeowner.

An example from B.C., Canada is the leaky condo syndrome. Owners were hit with tens of thousands of dollars added on top of their mortgages for repairs. It took a leftist provincial government to bring back regulations or enact new regulations.

The devil is in the details, but unfortunately there are no details! So I'll start by adding something specific:

Regulations on house or apartment building construction are necessary to prevent shoddy building methods that come back to haunt buyers who become owners. There are very few regulations that can be dispensed with. They all are there to protect the buyer.

That which is required is specific examples of over regulation, but that's never mentioned.

If someone can provide examples in any field of employment where this could apply, it could make this discussion a useful exercise. Otherwise it just comes off as more ripoff of the American working class who depend on the protection that regulations provide.

Why are you here worrying about a nation based on liberty, when you need to be barking at the totalitarians where you reside:

"CANADA ADMITS TO TRACKING 87% OF THE POPULATION VIA CELLPHONE DURING LOCKDOWNS"

Now get back to SeigHeilVille.

One should complare the 11 executive orders that Virginaia Governor Youngkin signed on his first day, with that of the authoritarian governance of the Democrats, that demands obedience.

Executive Orders:

• Executive Order Number Two delivers on his Day One promise to empower Virginia parents in their children’s education and upbringing by allowing parents to make decisions on whether their child wears a mask in school.
    Read the full text of Executive Order Number Two.

Executive Directives:

Governor Glenn Youngkin | Governor.Virginia.gov

I prefer to look at results. Last time the Republicans had control of government was under W and what it looked like was a spending orgy.

Here's for divided government!

Better to dig a little deeper into what is being foisted on the buyer or prospective homeowner.

An examwple from B.C., Canada is the leaky condo syndrome. Owners were hit with tens of thousands of dollars added on top of their mortgages for repairs. It took a leftist provincial government to bring back regulations or enact new regulations.

We're about American business down here......now get back to where you're used to taking orders.

"Canadian colleges force out unvaccinated
students despite their low COVID risk"

I prefer to look at results. Last time the Republicans had control of government was under W and what it looked like was a spending orgy.

Here's for divided government!

Do you know what "last time" means?

This...

1637867645511.png

Why are you here worrying about a nation based on liberty, when you need to be barking at the totalitarians where you reside:

"CANADA ADMITS TO TRACKING 87% OF THE POPULATION VIA CELLPHONE DURING LOCKDOWNS"

Now get back to SeigHeilVille.
I'm concerned about America's fall to 58th. on freedom hon.

And from a Canadian POV, as you have initiated the issue on cell phone tracking, I'm in favour of it.
And I feel completely safe in saying so from our lofty perch of being close to the top on freedoms.

Have I mentioned to you that I still have family members in America? I have a reason to be concerned!

I'm concerned about America's fall to 58th. on freedom hon.

And from a Canadian POV, as you have initiated the issue on cell phone tracking, I'm in favour of it.
And I feel completely safe in saying so from our lofty perch of being close to the top on freedoms.

Have I mentioned to you that I still have family members in America? I have a reason to be concerned!

Canada.....America's largest national park....

I don't care about the swill you love living in.

How about you take your leave from American discussions, and work on civilizing your habitat.

Last edited:
How about you take your leave from American discussions, and work on civilizing your habitat.

It's usually the case that after the initial kneejerk reactions to your topics, they die out quickly unless I take part to keep them alive.

You can be commended for raising issues that deserve some discussion, as compared to the dozens of new spam threads posted daily. But your threads do call for logical rebuttal much more often than they deserve acceptance.

If you persist with raising issues on Canada, you can rest assured that you're going to get your own medicine back at you with my facts on Canada that apply directly to the criticism.

If that appears to be leading off-topic to you, then don't do the leading and then expect others to not follow!

And now you can return to your other 'off-topic' strategy of attempting to hurl insults at others!

Canada.....America's largest national park....

I don't care about the swill you love living it.

Perfectly appropriate in a 'free' country in which the freedoms of the whole are seen as equivalent to the freedoms of an individual.
An arrogant and bullying individual!

And he suggests, segregation, fascism, turns to profanity, and suggests a crime against humanity!

While the store's person in charge calmly tells him that it's government's decision.

Can this serve as an example of what America 'used' to be before Trump?

It's usually the case that after the initial kneejerk reactions to your topics, they die out quickly unless I take part to keep them alive.

You can be commended for raising issues that deserve some discussion, as compared to the dozens of new spam threads posted daily. But your threads do call for logical rebuttal much more often than they deserve acceptance.

If you persist with raising issues on Canada, you can rest assured that you're going to get your own medicine back at you with my facts on Canada that apply directly to the criticism.

If that appears to be leading off-topic to you, then don't do the leading and then expect others to not follow!

And now you can return to your other 'off-topic' strategy of attempting to hurl insults at others!

"It's usually the case that after the initial kneejerk reactions to your topics, they die out quickly unless I take part to keep them alive."

If you stop posting you'd be the only one who knew it.

To compare your work with mine is compare a bamboo hut- simple, but not without some level of charm- to the palace at Versailles.

Perfectly appropriate in a 'free' country in which the freedoms of the whole are seen as equivalent to the freedoms of an individual.
An arrogant and bullying individual!

And he suggests, segregation, fascism, turns to profanity, and suggests a crime against humanity!

While the store's person in charge calmly tells him that it's government's decision.

Can this serve as an example of what America 'used' to be before Trump?
There’s a greater chance of the Pope joining a boy band than of your posting anything worth reading.

This is the 8th. post in which it's just you and me.
I'm going to fix that for you right now!

What Republican governance looks like:

“Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. ... And this is their new hoax.”

“We’re the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population.”

“With approximately 100,000 CoronaVirus cases worldwide, and 3,280 deaths, the United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths.”

“We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

“We’re doing very well and we’ve done a fantastic job.”

“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

“And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

“So you’re talking about [worst-case scenarios of] 2.2 million deaths, 2.2 million people from this. And so if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 — it’s a horrible number, maybe even less — but to 100,000. So we have between 100 and 200,000, and we altogether have done a very good job."

“If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

“If we stopped testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

What Republican governance looks like:

“Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. ... And this is their new hoax.”

“We’re the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population.”

“With approximately 100,000 CoronaVirus cases worldwide, and 3,280 deaths, the United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths.”

“We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

“We’re doing very well and we’ve done a fantastic job.”

“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

“And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

“So you’re talking about [worst-case scenarios of] 2.2 million deaths, 2.2 million people from this. And so if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 — it’s a horrible number, maybe even less — but to 100,000. So we have between 100 and 200,000, and we altogether have done a very good job."

“If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

“If we stopped testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

Watch me leave you speechless:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Forum List

Back