What planet or moon in our solar system would you like to explore personally?

What planet or moon in our solar system would you like to explore?

• Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ganymede

• Callisto

• Enceladus

• Rhea

• Titania

• Triton

• Ceres

• Pluto

• Eris

• Another of the hundreds of other moons

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Me
1. Titan-Sea's, atmosphere and strange weather!
2. Mars-The largest mountain in the solar system and a cannon that makes the grand cannon on earth look like a joke.
3. Europa-Like to take a sub down into the under ice ocean to confirm if there's lifel
4. Io-Volcanos!!!!

I'd like to explore them all but this is the basic travel plan ;)

Last edited:
Jupiter, for the possibility of finding life not as we know it. Lots of organics, energy, and temperature and pressure gradients.

2. Mars-The largest mountain in the solar system and a cannon that makes the grand cannon on earth look like a joke.
I bet the Martian's never had a "grand cannon" like the Nazi's had here on Earth. ..... :cool:

18powtcinf8fbjpg.jpg

You are losing it, Sunni. What the hell has that to do with the subject of this thread. Besides, those people would have drawn and quartered your scuzzy ass.

None of those in your list , initially we should have a permanent base on the Moon and use that as a dust off to take advantage of the resources in the asteroid belt. All the science should be a result of economic development.

Me
1. Titan-Sea's, atmosphere and strange weather!
3. Europa-Like to take a sub down into the under ice ocean to confirm if there's lifel
4. Io-Volcanos!!!!

I'd like to explore them all but this is the basic travel plan ;)

A grand cannon?

WTF?

I thought for sure that you would want to explore Uranus! Or have you already completed that mission?

Europa, because I'd like to ascertain if there's a liquid ocean under the surface heated up by Jupiter's gravity-fucking of its core. If that's the case, it opens up a gazillion different biological possibilities. If there's underwater life on Europa it could be creatures of immense size (depending on its food supply); with the same gravity as our moon combined with the buoyancy of water, such life would be near-weightless.

Forum List

Back