What percent of crime involves the use of a gun?

600 million guns in private hands....how many crimes involve the use of a gun by a robber, rapist or murderer? 7.9%

And about 1% of those involve the use of RIFLES.

Now tell me again why democrats are so hot to go after "assault" weapons?

That is easy...it is easier to scare uninformed Americans into banning the AR-15 rifle than to scare them into banning hand guns.....but......if they can get uninformed Americans to give them the power to ban Ar-15 rifles, they will then come back and say, all other semi-automatic guns operate the exact same way...so if the AR-15 can be banned because it is "dangerous" then all other semi-automatic guns can also be banned....

And that is what they want to do...

600 million guns in private hands....how many crimes involve the use of a gun by a robber, rapist or murderer? 7.9%

Because they cannot accomplish what they want politically until they disarm everyone.

And so, they will live lives of bitter disappointment.

600 million guns in private hands....how many crimes involve the use of a gun by a robber, rapist or murderer?

7.9%

YouWouldKnowit.jpg

Because they cannot accomplish what they want politically until they disarm everyone.

If they use the opportunity they have RIGHT NOW to end the filibuster, they can push through major infringements on 2A and Federalize our elections with HR1. HR1 alone should be seen as an attack on our system and a call to arms.
Manchin and Sinema have so far held the line but these thugs in DC are quite capable of doing whatever it takes to "convince" them that it's for the greater good. If Biden ever signs HR1 or any other bill that does the same thing, into law, this country will effectively become a single-party state.
THAT is simply not going to be allowed without a real fight.

If they use the opportunity they have RIGHT NOW to end the filibuster, they can push through major infringements on 2A and Federalize our elections with HR1.

At this point most states would not comply, and both cases would be in the courts at least until the midterms.

600 million guns in private hands....how many crimes involve the use of a gun by a robber, rapist or murderer?

7.9%

Here's another source of data on gun related crimes that puts it in terms of the number of victims...Gun Violence in America

7.9%

Here's another source of data on gun related crimes that puts it in terms of the number of victims...Gun Violence in America

Yep....I am taking that link......thanks.

Forum List

Back