What Passes For Education In Government School

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Seems that home schooling is increasing in the nation.....at least among parents who love their children.

Here's why:

“So today at the lunch table when the subject of gender and genitals came up…”

This is a woke preschool teacher who has a class of two-year-olds somewhere in America who is indoctrinating them on gender, race, and who knows what else. That’s right, I said two-year-olds.

....this is the state of many of our schools these days around the country – and apparently our preschools too. And it is evil. Indoctrinating two-year-olds with critical race theory and transgender bs is setting them on a path that will destroy many of their lives as they spend the next 20 years trying to figure not just who they are, but what they are.

Anyway, I really just wanted you to see this absurdity because it makes me fear for the future of this country if we can’t un-indoctrinate or destroy this woke garbage."

Seems that home schooling is increasing in the nation.....at least among parents who love their children.

Here's why:

“So today at the lunch table when the subject of gender and genitals came up…”

This is a woke preschool teacher who has a class of two-year-olds somewhere in America who is indoctrinating them on gender, race, and who knows what else. That’s right, I said two-year-olds.

....this is the state of many of our schools these days around the country – and apparently our preschools too. And it is evil. Indoctrinating two-year-olds with critical race theory and transgender bs is setting them on a path that will destroy many of their lives as they spend the next 20 years trying to figure not just who they are, but what they are.

Anyway, I really just wanted you to see this absurdity because it makes me fear for the future of this country if we can’t un-indoctrinate or destroy this woke garbage."

I hope their parents see this.

Home Skooling has no standards and no requirements

Look at me!
I is a Teecher!

But it is a good option for those whose children are socially awkward and don’t fit in with other students
There is, of course, zero truth to that, but you already knew that. Obfuscate away since it's obvious you agree with the OP, but don't want to admit it.

There is, of course, zero truth to that, but you already knew that. Obfuscate away since it's obvious you agree with the OP, but don't want to admit it.

Of course that one is the most prodigious liar on the board.

Every home school parent must provide a curriculum every year for every student.
And every homeschool student takes the same standard exams government students take.
And do better by every metric.

BTW...
And, let's puncture another of those teacher union fables:

There is no convincing evidence that certified teachers are more effective in the classroom or that ed-school-based training helps.
Education Schools Project

See http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dstaiger/Papers/nyc fellows march 2006.pdf for evidence that certification has very little effect on student achievement.

“…private schools appear to do fine- perhaps better-without being compelled to hire state certified teachers.” “Troublemaker,” by Chester E. Finn, Jr. Former Assistant Secretary of Education under President Reagan.
“Troublemaker,” p. 283.

If you home-schoolers and private schooled people are so damned smart why in the hell are you wasting yer life on a message board instead of saving humanity from itself?

What are the main reasons people Home Skool?

1. To give their children the best possible education
2. To control every bit of information their children may be subjected to
3. To keep their children from associating with Negroes, Muslims, Jews, Gays, Liberals and poor people.
4. Because their children do not associate well with other children
5 To have a Bible based education

Last edited:
Wow, how long did it take you to think up that witty little bon mot?
Because, I have meet millions of folks over sixty years to know that good people are in every aspect of life not just the ones I prefer. It took me about 1/10 of a second since I is a genius according to myself.

Intelligence is a scale used when best utilized.. If yer car breaks down and you PHD's of Cobalt got no idee what's wrong then you'll need a high falutin' PHD of auto-mechanics.

Wow, how long did it take you to think up that witty little bon mot?

The Results

Overall the study showed significant advances in homeschool academic achievement as well as revealing that issues such as student gender, parents’ education level, and family income had little bearing on the results of homeschooled students.

National Average Percentile Scores
SubtestHomeschoolPublic School
Reading8950
Language8450
Math8450
Science8650
Social Studies8450
Corea8850
Compositeb8650
a. Core is a combination of Reading, Language, and Math.
b. Composite is a combination of all subtests that the student took on the test.
There was little difference between the results of homeschooled boys and girls on core scores.
Homeschooling is making great strides and hundreds of thousands of parents across America are showing every day what can be achieved when parents exercise their right to homeschool and make tremendous sacrifices to provide their children with the best education available.

Other Resources

Forum List

Back