What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
That is bullshit. I'm calling BULLSHIT! Show me these 3 million jobs you lying prick.

Oh. One other question. How many jobs did Obama's stimulus create?

The average monthly job gain under Trump is now 167,182, well behind the average monthly gain of 216,958 jobs during Obama’s entire second term. It’s also well shy of the pace required to meet his goal of 25 million new jobs over 10 years.
That is bullshit. I'm calling BULLSHIT! Show me these 3 million jobs you lying prick.

Nothing in fact check indicates 3 million.
Trump's Numbers - FactCheck.org
Bullshit. I remember when you idiots were cheering losing only 500,000/mo.

You can't point to a single private sector job Obama created.

All Obama had to do was not fuck it up
... And he had a GOP Congress in power since 2010 to make sure he didn't.
75 straight months of jobs gains under Obama after he got us out of the Great Recession. Greatest recession since the Great depression.. Stop being a loser. One minute, the president doesn't have anything to do with the economy, next thing Trump directly created 3 million jobs with the tax bill, which is a bald faced lie and you know it.
Your facts are cherry-picked as usual.

You rely on Soroscheck.com

You need a better source than that, Dipshit.

Yes it did.

The average monthly job gain under Trump is now 167,182, well behind the average monthly gain of 216,958 jobs during Obama’s entire second term. It’s also well shy of the pace required to meet his goal of 25 million new jobs over 10 years.
Yes it did.

75 straight months of jobs gains under Obama after he got us out of the Great Recession. Greatest recession since the Great depression.. Stop being a loser. One minute, the president doesn't have anything to do with the economy, next thing Trump directly created 3 million jobs with the tax bill, which is a bald faced lie and you know it.

Well dipstick, you have not posted ANY facts to challenge in this thread at all, so it is now incumbent upon you to post a source that validates 3 million jobs being added by Trumptard as you allege.

You have 3 options. Produce a fact, prove that what I posted is not a fact, or STFU.

By the way, if memory serves me correctly, aren't you the same moron who once stated that FDR was not in office when the Great Depression ended, and that he had no part in leading the country back to prosperity?

Your ignorance is not mandatory, it is your choice. Google is free. Learn how to use it.

Last edited:

Well dipstick, you have not posted ANY facts to challenge in this thread at all, so it is now incumbent upon you to post a source that validates 3 million jobs being added by Trumptard as you allege.

You have 3 options. Produce a fact, prove that what I posted is not a fact, or STFU.

By the way, if memory serves me correctly, aren't you the same moron who once stated that FDR was not in office when the Great Depression ended, and that he had no part in leading the country back to prosperity?

Your ignorance is not mandatory, it is your choice. Google is free. Learn how to use it.
Your ignorance is obvious.

You can't just point to a generic sample of jobs created during the Obama administration and claim he created them, unless they are public sector jobs, which were used to pad his statistics.

You DO understand the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs? You do understand that any public sector jobs are a negative factor on the debt, right?

OH, and FYI, according to the BLS the civilian work force grew by 601, 000 in June alone.

Employment Situation Summary

Last edited:

You can't just point to a generic sample of jobs created during the Obama administration and claim he created them, unless they are public sector jobs, which were used to pad his statistics.

You DO understand the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs? You do understand that any public sector jobs are a negative factor on the debt, right?

OH, and FYI, according to the BLS the civilian work force grew by 601, 000 in June alone.

Trumps tax breaks didn't create jobs. Tax breaks don't create jobs. The corporations buy back stocks with that money.

And Obama's actions saved jobs. Jobs you wanted to do away with because they paid too much.

Probably not. Yes, the president has some influence (more on that later), but he doesn't sit at the economy's steering wheel. Even a former Obama economic advisor Austan Goolsbee says that a president has little control over much of what happens in the economy.

"I think the world vests too much power — certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general — for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government," he told Marketplace in 2012.

Likewise, when a Princeton University study found in 2014 that the economy tends to do better under Democratic presidents than Republicans, the authors also added that most of the reasons behind that growth in fact don't seem closely tied to the presidents themselves.

"We find that oil shocks, productivity shocks, international growth shocks, and (perhaps) shocks to consumer expectations about the future jointly explain about half of the partisan gap," they wrote. "The first three of these look a lot more like good luck than good policy."

(However, the authors do note that foreign policy decisions could account for some of the oil shock effects. It's also possible that Democratic presidents somehow affect consumer expectations, though as the Washington Post's Brad Plumer wrote in 2014, "it's surprisingly difficult to tease out why this might be."

OK. So a president can't claim total (or even majority) credit for the economy. Exactly how much can Obama claim in this instance?

That, as so many things in the dismal science, is in the eye of the beholder.

One thing that seems certain: the stimulus package championed by the Obama administration did make the immediate shock of the recession less painful — mainstream economists agree on that — and created millions of jobs, as the CBO found. And as we wrote in a fact check last year, it also diminished the effect on poverty levels.

But he wasn't the only one at work on the economy at the time, as one economist points out.

"There were a few things going on, there was TARP, which actually happened under his predecessor," says Doug Holtz-Eakin, former director of the CBO and president of the American Action Forum, a right-leaning think tank. "There were the extraordinary monetary policies the Fed was taking, and then there was the stimulus."

And in Holtz-Eakin's estimation, the Fed's role was the biggest of those three. (Additionally, at the start of the Obama presidency, the Fed was led by Ben Bernanke — not (at that time) an Obama appointee.)

So the stimulus helped pull the U.S. out of recession, but other factors did, too. What about the rest of Obama's tenure?

Brookings Institution economist Gary Burtless agrees that the stimulus was massively helpful, and he also thinks that Obama's indirect influence boosted the economy.

"Some of the achievement is due to the president though his indirect influence on monetary policy," he said. "And in the first two years of his term, through his direct effect on fiscal policy that the U.S. decided to pursue."

Regarding monetary policy, Burtless is referring to Obama's reappointment of Ben Bernanke and the subsequent appointment of Janet Yellen as Federal Reserve chairs. Under Bernanke and Yellen, the Fed maintained near-zero interest rates for seven years and undertook three rounds of massive asset purchases known as quantitative easing — both of which were policies to stimulate the economy.

So to the extent that the Fed's policies were successful, Obama to some degree had a hand in boosting the economy through Fed policy, by Burtless' logic.

Three more caveats. This is a long string of solid job growth, Burtless notes, but not extraordinary. Job gains in the mid-1990s, as well as the late 1970s, often reached into the 300,000s, even the 400,000s — levels rarely seen in this recovery.

"These long strings of employment reports are good, but they're not spectacularly good as I think you would judge the employment reports for much of the 1990s after about 1993 or so," says Gary Burtless, senior fellow in economics at the Brookings Institution. "It's not spectacular, but they're nonetheless quite good."

In addition, he points out, labor force participation and the employment-population ratio are still disappointingly low (despite March's gains). Once (slash if) those bounce back, then the recovery will seem more real.

Another point: this is private-sector job creation. The government has had a shakier job creation record during the recovery. At this point, it has created jobs for five consecutive months.

In addition, while most of those economists surveyed thought the stimulus' effects would be good in the long term, early one quarter of economists said they were "uncertain" whether the long-term potential costs of the stimulus would outweigh the benefits.

Whatever potential knock-on effects an economic policy might cause, Holtz-Eakin adds, a president has to claim responsibility for the good and the bad.

"They should get some credit, some blame," said Holtz-Eakin.

FACT CHECK: The White House's Private-Sector Job Streak

We should have elected Hillary

President Clinton added 21.5 million jobs, a 19.6 percent increase. There were 131 million people employed in December 1999, the end of his term. That's 21.5 million more than the 109.5 million employed at the beginning of his term.

Unlike most presidents, he did this through contractionary fiscal policy. He presided over eight years of steady economic growth without adding to the debt. He created a surplus, reducing the debt by $63 billion. His Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 raised the top tax rate from 28 percent to 36 percent for high-income earners. He increased the top corporate tax rate from 34 percent to 36 percent. He created the earned income tax credit for low-income families and raised the gas tax by $.043 per gallon.

At the same time, he cut welfare spending. Recipients had to get jobs after two years. His policies cut the number on welfare by two-thirds, to 4.5 million, by 2004.

Yes it did.

Yes it did.

President Obama created 17.267 million jobs by the end of December 2016, a 12.8 percent increase. There were 152.111 million people employed at the end of his term. That's compared to 134.844 million working at the end of the Bush Administration.

But that doesn't give the total picture. The economy lost 8.7 million jobs as a result of the 2008 financial crisis. It kept shedding them until January 2010. Since that low point, Obama created 22.309 million jobs, a 17.2 percent increase.

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

President Reagan added 15.9 million jobs during his eight-year term, a 17.6 percent increase. There were 106.9 million people working in December 1988 compared to 91 million in December 1980.

He responded to the 1981 recession with Reaganomics. This was expansive fiscal policy based on supply-side economics. Reagan cut the top income tax rate from 70 percent to 28 percent. He also cut the top corporate tax rate from 48 percent to 34 percent. He increased government spending by 2.5 percent a year. His policies doubled the debt.

Worst president in history goes to

President Bush created 2.1 million jobs during his eight-year term. That's because he struggled with two recessions. He lost 3.6 million jobs in 2008, his last year in office. The job gains were before that, as he recovered from the 2001 recession. He responded to it with stimulus checks and the Bush tax cuts. Neither of these are the best ways to create jobs. He was helped by low interest rates from Alan Greenspan's expansive monetary policy.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.
We need blacks to turn out like they did for Obama.

Tell them black lives only matter if they are a big voting block

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed

Don't you think that will be a hard sell?

I mean, after all, the black turn out was the highest it had ever been, for Obama.

What did they get for it? After 8 years, riots, and higher racism than ever before? And the slums are still slums. The crime rate in black areas is still massive, and honestly higher now than ever. Drugs are rampant, and broken family rates, higher than ever.

Where was the big black utopia that was expected from Obama? Where was the big win for black communities?

I have several black women I work with here at my job, and both said this to me.... directly "I voted for Obama, and everyone keeps telling me I have to vote democrat... but what have they done for me?"

One of the two girls, did vote in the last election. For Trump. She's still happy with her choice. (I can't stand Trump, but I do enjoy watching the left freak out over him).

But honestly, explain to me... if you can.... what exactly is the sales pitch for the Democrats to Black people, when they already elected someone who claimed to fix the world, and racism, and nothing changed, and by many accounts got worse? On what basis do you claim they need to keep following your parade?

President Obama created 17.267 million jobs by the end of December 2016, a 12.8 percent increase. There were 152.111 million people employed at the end of his term. That's compared to 134.844 million working at the end of the Bush Administration.

But that doesn't give the total picture. The economy lost 8.7 million jobs as a result of the 2008 financial crisis. It kept shedding them until January 2010. Since that low point, Obama created 22.309 million jobs, a 17.2 percent increase.

Which President Created the Most Jobs?
Yeah..... LOL...... sure...... Uh-huh.

giphy.gif

Yet nobody can identify the wonderful policies, regulations, programs, or even a single piece of legislation that caused this imaginary statistic to be even remotely plausible.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed

I mean, after all, the black turn out was the highest it had ever been, for Obama.

What did they get for it? After 8 years, riots, and higher racism than ever before? And the slums are still slums. The crime rate in black areas is still massive, and honestly higher now than ever. Drugs are rampant, and broken family rates, higher than ever.

Where was the big black utopia that was expected from Obama? Where was the big win for black communities?

I have several black women I work with here at my job, and both said this to me.... directly "I voted for Obama, and everyone keeps telling me I have to vote democrat... but what have they done for me?"

One of the two girls, did vote in the last election. For Trump. She's still happy with her choice. (I can't stand Trump, but I do enjoy watching the left freak out over him).

But honestly, explain to me... if you can.... what exactly is the sales pitch for the Democrats to Black people, when they already elected someone who claimed to fix the world, and racism, and nothing changed, and by many accounts got worse? On what basis do you claim they need to keep following your parade?

That is and was bullshit. Think about all the poor black people who got Obamacare. Fuck what you/they see on TV. That's the corporate media lying to us. They use race to divide us. It drives whites to the polls while it/you discourage blacks from voting.

Rick Snyder in Michigan poisoned black citizens in Flint with lead.

Your ignorance unbelieveable in an age of information. You are the one who stated that "Trump created 3 million jobs" but have yet to even remotely validate your statement.

I thoroughly understand the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs, but real the question here is DO YOU understand the difference between an administration actually creating jobs and creating an environment that supports job growth?

And BTW, 601,000 does not equal 3 million

Your ignorance unbelieveable in an age of information. You are the one who stated that "Trump created 3 million jobs" but have yet to even remotely validate your statement.

I thoroughly understand the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs, but real the question here is DO YOU understand the difference between an administration actually creating jobs and creating an environment that supports job growth?

601,000 in June alone. And June was a slow month. How long has the tax cut been in effect?
7 months?

The fact is nobody can actually say for sure what causes job growth.
Not one of you assholes can say Obama created one single job in the Private sector. You only assume that what you're being told is the truth. You cherry-pick the details and throw out bogus statistics which don't tell the whole picture.
For example: Trump’s first year and a half all counts, but Obama's first term doesn't. What happened didn't matter a damn as far as Obama is concerned because you claim it was Bush's economy. WHY IN THE FUCK ISN'T THIS OBAMA'S ECONOMY???

You also. forget that the real payoff on the tax cuts will show themselves when everyone files their 2017 returns, which doesn't happen till next year, fuckwad.

Last edited:

President Clinton added 21.5 million jobs, a 19.6 percent increase. There were 131 million people employed in December 1999, the end of his term. That's 21.5 million more than the 109.5 million employed at the beginning of his term.

Unlike most presidents, he did this through contractionary fiscal policy. He presided over eight years of steady economic growth without adding to the debt. He created a surplus, reducing the debt by $63 billion. His Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 raised the top tax rate from 28 percent to 36 percent for high-income earners. He increased the top corporate tax rate from 34 percent to 36 percent. He created the earned income tax credit for low-income families and raised the gas tax by $.043 per gallon.

At the same time, he cut welfare spending. Recipients had to get jobs after two years. His policies cut the number on welfare by two-thirds, to 4.5 million, by 2004.
I don't think Hillary Clinton is a pragmatist like her husband. Bill knew a gift when it was presented to him. He signed the bills Newt gave him and immediately slandered them only to appear like he wasn't for what they represented, reforms that changed welfare and created almost unpresidented job growth.

However, Hillary would try to become a dictator and at the same time act like she's working with congress. The media would give you that impression. She wants to destroy the economy and blame it on someone else.

601,000 in June alone. And June was a slow month. How long has the tax cut been in effect?
7 months?

Not one of you assholes can say Obama created one single job in the Private sector. You only assume that what you're being told is the truth. You cherry-pick the details and throw out bogus statistics which don't tell the whole picture.
For example: Trump’s first year and a half all counts, but Obama's first term doesn't. What happened didn't matter a damn as far as Obama is concerned because you claim it was Bush's economy. WHY IN THE FUCK ISN'T THIS OBAMA'S ECONOMY???

You also. forget that the real payoff on the tax cuts will show themselves when everyone files their 2017 returns, which doesn't happen till next year, fuckwad.

If you dumb asses would have given a tax break that mostly went to the middle class, that would have helped everyone. That would have increased demand. That would have put money in people's pockets and they would have spent that money. That would have got companies to hire more people.

Here's How America's Biggest Companies Are Spending Their Trump Tax Cuts (It's Not on New Jobs)

We’re starting to learn what America’s biggest companies are doing with the huge windfalls from President Donald Trump’s tax cuts. And the answer is great for investors – but not so great for workers.

That’s because many companies are returning huge portions of their billions in tax savings to shareholders in the form of share buybacks and dividend increases — not necessarily new hiring and investment.

Companies are on track to plow a record $1 trillion into boosting dividends and buying back their own stock this year, says Howard Silverblatt, senior index analyst S&P Dow Jones Indices.

Buybacks are a strategy to boost stock prices – by reducing the number of shares outstanding, which artificially increases a company’s earning per share. But they do little to improve the economy.

Wake the hell up

I don't think Hillary Clinton is a pragmatist like her husband. Bill knew a gift when it was presented to him. He signed the bills Newt gave him and immediately slandered them only to appear like he wasn't for what they represented, reforms that changed welfare and created almost unpresidented job growth.

However, Hillary would try to become a dictator and at the same time act like she's working with congress. The media would give you that impression. She wants to destroy the economy and blame it on someone else.

Gimme a break. How can you say that after Bush Delay and Hastert ruined the economy and blamed it on someone else?

Idiot leftists keep trying to push their class warfare bullshit despite being called on their hypocrisy by the electorate only just recently. They don't learn because they can't.
The electorate is stupid if they still don’t get it after that bullshit tax bill republicans passed.

Or if they think the economy was bad in 2016 but is great now
Yeah....that bullshit tax bill created over 3 million jobs.
No it didnt

Manufacturing jobs had their biggest jump in over ten years.

Those are

1. on average higher paying jobs.

2. disproportionately jobs that blacks can get.

3. Traditionally jobs that allowed for upward mobility.

4. Type of jobs that allows a man to support his family.

This is the type of change that can change people's lives for the better, changing families and whole communities.

If people notice...

That's why the dems are screaming so loud. To try to get people distracted.

There are jobs, and then there are jobs.

Also, consider the context of polices designed to reduce the labor pool, not flood it with Third Worlders.

I am feeling more and more encouraged by more and more new bits, these days.

I just wish that he had not been distracted by Fucking North Korea or before that, fucking Syria.

And had done this shit, a fucking YEAR AGO.

That is and was bullshit. Think about all the poor black people who got Obamacare. Fuck what you/they see on TV. That's the corporate media lying to us. They use race to divide us. It drives whites to the polls while it/you discourage blacks from voting.

Rick Snyder in Michigan poisoned black citizens in Flint with lead.

Really? Do list all the millions of people who are dead today because of being poisoned by Rick Snyder?

*sigh*.... This the best you can do? Make up lies?

Your post is funny though.....

That's the corporate media lying to us. They use race to divide us.

and then you turn right around and say.....

It drives whites to the polls while it/you discourage blacks from voting. Rick Snyder in Michigan poisoned black citizens in Flint with lead.

Do you not see that you just now used race to divide us?
Do you think saying things like that, is going to bring us together? Or is it pushing an 'us' verses 'them' ideology where people we voted for are 'poisoning black people'?

You just pushed a race baiting, dividing the country, view. Do you really not see that?

As for ObamaCare, it's amazing how oblivious you people are. Do tell, have you used ObamaCare? Because I have. Or I should say, I tried to. In 2006, I got an insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for $67 a month.
I have not had insurance for the last 5 years. Why? The cost is too high for me. ObamaCare, didn't make insurance cheaper like Obama promised. It made it drastically more expensive. The cheapest policy I could get was $250 a month. I couldn't afford that. Still can't. Don't have insurance right now. Haven't had for 3 years.

You don't know what you are talking about. You people are oblivious.

The BBC had a great documentary, where the report was running around trying to find people who supported ObamaCare. She went to a Black public clinic in Alabama, thinking obviously they would support ObamaCare, and was shocked to find even the black manager who ran the clinic wasn't happy with it.

Honestly, you don't know what you are talking about.

Besides that, this isn't what people want.

You morons on the left, seem to be oblivious to this. Life doesn't have meaning and purpose, and value, by getting more free stuff handed to you. I'm sorry, but it doesn't.

In fact, getting stuff handed to you, takes away from you one of the primary values in life.... namely dignity and respect.

You want to see a man with joy and pride in his life, you find one that worked his way up, and earned what he has. When you find a man defeated and angry at the world, you find one sitting around collecting other people's hard work... which is what government hand outs are.

There's a wealthy CEO who went to Haiti, on a charity mission. He started off handing out free stuff, and he kept seeing all these unhappy people. They didn't seem to be super happy to be getting free crap. He kept comparing the people who were getting stuff for free, to his employees who were happy.

And he finally asked around to find out what was going on, and one of these people that was getting free stuff, told him, they don't really want his free stuff, they want a job. They want to earn their own stuff.

With that, the CEO invested in Haiti, and opened a company there. A for-profit, making money, company. In the process, he employed hundreds of these Haitians. Shocking thing happened.... all these sad dejected charity cases, turned into happy workers with self-respect. Were they paid millions? No. Of course not. Did they have a life of luxury? No of course not.

But here's what they did have. Self-respect. They may not have much, but they have the dignity of knowing what they do have, they earned themselves, and it wasn't just them being the helpless beneficiaries of other people's generosity.

You people on the left, if you had your way, would deny them that. You would say this evil CEO is exploiting them, and he has so much he should give it away. You would doom those people to poverty until they die, as long as no one made money on them having a job, and demand they do nothing but sit on their butts with their hands out.

You doubt that? Just look at the poor blacks in this country, that after 50 years of left-wing democrat government programs and charity and welfare, are still in the slums they grew up in. That's why that black women where I work, who got her degree, earned her position, and is living in the suburbs, said to me "What has Obama done for me?"

Answer... nothing. She earned her money. She earned her education. She earned her home. She made her way in life. She improved her position. Obama didn't do jack for her.

So I ask again.... what is your sales pitch? Huh? What have the democrats ever done for the blacks in this country, other than keep them enslaved to government handouts in the slums for their entire lives?

Why do you think Kanye West is singing about leaving the democrat plantation, and thinking for himself?

7 months?

So where did you get the alleged :fact" of 3 million jobs created?

You just admitted that "no one really knows what causes job growth" but you also state that "Trump created 3 million jobs", and then imply that the last president created no jobs at all?

Obama inherited an economy that was experiencing a serious recession, you fool. And it took time to fix it.

If now is "Obama's economy" then Trump should not be taking any credit for anything.than he has done.

As far as filing returns, if I am not mistaken, 2017 returns were due back in April of this year.

Look at a calendar, you dunce.

Forum List

Back