What objection can there be to solving simple poverty in a market friendly manner?

Truly you speak for the common man, peasant! Use the Bootstraps, Blue! Slap 'em silly! All those still clipping coupons are just stupid suckers. Eat dirt. That's all one really need do!

Truly you speak for the common man, peasant! Use the Bootstraps, Blue! Slap 'em silly! All those still clipping coupons are just stupid suckers. Eat dirt. That's all one really need do!

Tell you what you ask any obese person which is better for you a salad or a candy bar for lunch and every single fat ass out there will say a salad.

Tell you what you ask any obese person if a salad is better than a candy bar to eat for lunch and every single fat ass out there will say a salad.
And..? Therefore..?

Tell you what you ask any obese person if a salad is better than a candy bar to eat for lunch and every single fat ass out there will say a salad.
And..? Therefore..?
and therefore people are obese because they make poor choices and they know it.

I was dirt poor when I was a kid and I didn't have the money to eat 5000 calories a day so I never got fat because I was poor

I was dirt poor when I was a kid and I didn't have the money to eat 5000 calories a day so I never got fat because I was poor
So now that the reverse is the case.. Now that a good salad costs twice as much as some fatty, delicious, filling crap..?

So now that the reverse is the case.. Now that a good salad costs twice as much as some fatty, delicious, filling crap..?
no it doesn't.

One can buy food and prepare one's own meals for less than eating at Mc Donalds 3 times a day

One can buy food and prepare one's own
store bought junk food meals
for less than eating at Mc Donalds 3 times a day
..yes ..and get just as fat!
prepackaged meals are more expensive than making your own meals

Always have been.

Even when was 16 I knew that a loaf of bread and a pound of ham was cheaper than buying a ham sandwich every day at the deli.

One can now even buy salads and eat well at McDonalds. Still costs way more than eating crap. Pretty much always has. You just enjoy blaming people for being poor.

One can now even buy salads and eat well at McDonalds. Still costs way more than eating crap. Pretty much always has. You just enjoy blaming people for being poor.

How many times do you have to be told that eating at any fast food place is more expensive than making your own meals at home?

How many times do you have to be told that eating at any fast food place is more expensive than making your own meals at home?
That's all been your own distraction, not mine.

It figures you would think the truth is a distraction

You dragged McDonald's in, kicking and screaming, not me. Just admit it. You enjoy blaming people for being poor. For once in your miserable existence.. Just admit it!

You dragged McDonald's in, kicking and screaming, not me. Just admit it. You enjoy blaming people for being poor. For once in your miserable existence.. Just admit it!

You think it's cheaper to eat junk food than it is to make your own meals that's your own delusion

And I don't blame people for being poor but being poor doesn't make people fat.

I know it's really hard for you to think outside your little protective shell, but actually?.. One can "make their own meals" with store bought junk ingredients. The result may be cheap or it may be expensive. Junk no longer equals McDonald's. Try getting out once in a while..

I know it's really hard for you to think outside your little protective shell, but actually?.. One can "make their own meals" with store bought junk ingredients. The result may be cheap or it may be expensive. Junk no longer equals McDonald's. Try getting out once in a while..
That's not what you said
What is a "junk" ingredient?

Forum List

Back