what millennials think about this election

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I should have added "some" to "millennials" in the title.

There were a number of other posts, but the two below pretty much cover it. They want change, not sure about Trump, afraid of the far left and far right, afraid of executive decrees. Some of the others said they would really consider a third party: Gary Johnson, Mitt Romney, and Michael Bloomberg were mentioned.
---
I think, if Trump becomes president, we will get a wall on our southern boarder, our immigration system will be overhauled and brought into the 22nd century, big business will benefit and jobs will be created, however; our national debt will increase, the size of government will increase, and his Supreme Court appointees will be socially liberal and not religious. Just a guess. Aim

ee H. [and]

Executive orders when slowed down and played backward say "I hereby decree" In the background we can hear the footsteps of the commoners like us running in fear. Don't kid yourself. Executive orders are a dictators way of getting their own way. Mark R.

• Banned
What they think is important because the entire generation for the first time is eligible to vote.

They seem very concerned about their future.

Unlike the hippies of the sixties, they will vote.

What they think is important because the entire generation for the first time is eligible to vote.

Bernie has the youngsters over Hillary, but history shows they don't show up in numbers on election day. :dunno:

Millennials who are paying attention realize that the Boomer generation is fucking their brains out, and they will continue fucking their brains out regardless of who wins this election. Which is why "they" seem to be less-than-fully engaged.

• Banned
Millennials who are paying attention realize that the Boomer generation is fucking their brains out, and they will continue fucking their brains out regardless of who wins this election. Which is why "they" seem to be less-than-fully engaged.
That's your opinion. What I am reading online does not corroborate your opinion.

Historically young people don't turn out in large numbers to vote they did with Obama to me that was the exception not the rule. The question is will they turn out this year if history is any indicator they won't we will find out soon enough.

all the millennials i talk to want Trump.

I'm curious what is younth unemployment right now? It has got to be high and if it is I'm sure CNN and Obama will just chalk it up to sign of the times or it is new economy. Blah blah blah. I liked the old one where young people didn't live with mom and dad until they are 35. LOSERS! I got one living with me right now and if wasn't for the fact the state doesn't let me own a gun I would have shot him just for entering the house. I thought Obama would have raised him right by now but he hasn't which means I'm stuck with him until he is 'old enough' to get a job. I thought 27 was it but I guess not. The worst part is that he complains that his allowance doesn't cover his living expenses. What living expenses! He sits around and plays world of warcraft all day. I fucking kid you not. He tells me about all the gold he is making on the game and I wonder if he is making all of this gold then why the fuck is he living here.

Forum List

Back