What kind of person/American is a Trump supporter?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Conversely, what kind of person is not a Trump supporter?
This is actually an exercise my daughter had to participate in in her poli-sci class....What do you think the professors motive was?

This is actually an exercise my daughter had to participate in in her poli-sci class....What do you think the professors motive was?
Maybe you should show your daughter this. Pretty sure that the professor would find it interesting.
Should this happen....Would filthy Mexicrats embrace Trumps attempt to protect Americans from foreign filth?

Maybe you should show your daughter this. Pretty sure that the professor would find it interesting.
Should this happen....Would filthy Mexicrats embrace Trumps attempt to protect Americans from foreign filth?

Is it really all that “interesting”?
Don’t all good real Americans want a sovereign nation with no illegal aliens?

I don't know, do "real Americans" typically wish a deadly disease on other people?

I don't know, do "real Americans" typically wish a deadly disease on other people?

Probably not...extremists like myself do though. We are that fed up....we’ve taken the save America “at all costs” approach...it scares the shit out of unAmericans.

Probably not...extremists like myself do though. We are that fed up....we’ve taken the save America “at all costs” approach...it scares the shit out of unAmericans.
As I said show this to your daughter. She will undoubtedly be proud.

My daughter knows my position...she might be more hardcore than I am.
She likes statistics and data...she knows what brown folks do to communities, cities, states and nations.

People who think Democrats go too far too fast ... after 8 years of Obama, we need to "draw in our branding irons" and let everything adjust ... those advances made during the 2009-16 period that actually work are still in place, those changes that don't work are being abandoned ... if Democrats won't fix their mistakes, then Republicans will have to ...

2 steps forward and one step back is still progress ... what's the problem again? ...

".What do you think the professors motive was?"

to get your daughter to realize that trump supporters are human scum?

that they are irrational, illogical and full of mindless hate?

2j4d8g.jpg

repub1.jpg

repub2.jpg

repub3.jpg

are you in one of these pictures?

She likes statistics and data...she knows what brown folks do to communities, cities, states and nations.
Kind of answers the professor's question doesn't it. What kind of people vote for

Kind of answers the professor's question.
What kind of people vote for Trump? In your case and apparently your daughters, the kind that doesn't see the immorality of wishing other people dead.

Stereotyping. Bad idea.

Jitss617 is the most fervent supporter of trump in this forum.....
Doubt it. As a paid poster, his job is to be provocative, in order to have something to post. Not much money in talking to yourself. Never trust the beliefs of paid spokespersons.

".What do you think the professors motive was?"

to get your daughter to realize that trump supporters are human scum?

that they are irrational, illogical and full of mindless hate?

View attachment 313856

View attachment 313857

View attachment 313858

View attachment 313859

are you in one of these pictures?

haha..."Human scum"...WTF....pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, wetbacks, criminals, drug addicts, degenerates, atheists, baby killers...you know, the Democrat base...Now that’s human scum.

Kind of answers the professor's question doesn't it. What kind of people vote for

Kind of answers the professor's question.
What kind of people vote for Trump? In your case and apparently your daughters, the kind that doesn't see the immorality of wishing other people dead.

“SAVE THE COUNTRY AT ALL COSTS”
We call those whom take that position PATRIOTS....You don’t?
How many more states are you willing to concede to Mexico?

"Probably not...extremists like myself do though. We are that fed up....we’ve taken the save America “at all costs” approach...it scares the shit out of unAmericans."

since "save America at ALL COSTS" means "slaughter our enemies"

and

since "our enemies" include;

gays
atheists
liberals
feminists
muslims
brown people
blacks

you are admitting you are a fascist murder.

and you say your daughter is even MORE of a fascist murderer? thanks to your brainwashing?

you must be so proud

ya fkn nazi piece of shit

Jitss617 is the most fervent supporter of trump in this forum.....
Doubt it. As a paid poster, his job is to be provocative, in order to have something to post. Not much money in talking to yourself. Never trust the beliefs of paid spokespersons.
its called being a die hard righty.....

Forum List

Back