What justifies this?

forkup

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2016
London Mayor's Office Slams Trump's 'Ill-Informed' Politicizing Of Terror Attack Comments | HuffPost
I want to hear from conservatives what the justification of president Trump trying to make political hay out of this attack is? The way I see it. Trump has few friends in Europe. Great-Britain is the only European country that's not becoming openly hostile towards Trump. Why does he need to politicise an act of terror by openly attacking the mayor of the town attacked? What's the up side of doing this? How is this in America's best interest?

So what? they have been riding our asses since 1941 so screw the SOB shit, they made their damn liberal shit bed let the MOFOS die in them.

So what? they have been riding our asses since 1941 so screw the SOB shit, they made their damn liberal shit bed let the MOFOS die in them.
So your answer is. It doesn't matter if it's in America's best interest, they deserve it?

the only ones i care about is the Brits and maybe the 'canooks' . And maybe the 'canooks' will be ok after awhile . Plus i think that MAYBE Trump will eventually make friends and allies with another powerful country when we and they have common interests Forkup .

Reality is a stubborn thing. Liberalism may sound good, in theory, but when liberalism/idealism meets with reality, reality always wins.

So your answer is. It doesn't matter if it's in America's best interest, they deserve it?
Nope. The Mayor publicly stated not to be alarmed. He then made a half assed excuse that his words were misunderstood. (Liberal pukes always do this)

the only ones i care about is the Brits and maybe the 'canooks' . And maybe the 'canooks' will be ok after awhile . Plus i think that MAYBE Trump will eventually make friends and allies with another powerful country when we and they have common interests Forkup .
Which is my point.If you care about the Brits,you have to realise that attacking the mayor of London is bad for the relationship. I've yet to hear a decent justification.

Nope. The Mayor publicly stated not to be alarmed. He then made a half assed excuse that his words were misunderstood. (Liberal pukes always do this)
Click my link. There's a clip of Khan's quote. Dare to tell me then that Trump's tweet wasn't completely out of context. It's literally a few seconds.

The Prime Minister of Great Britain was in Brussels trying to convince NATO to join the USA, Great Britain, and France in the war on ISIS being conducted in Irag and Syria when the terrorist attack was made in Manchester. The Brits are major allies in our war on terrorism. The Liar in Chief President Dufus does not know how to treat our allies.

Which is my point.If you care about the Brits,you have to realise that attacking the mayor of London is bad for the relationship. I've yet to hear a decent justification.
--------------------------- I think that most ENGLISH have no use for their new muslim mayor of london-istan Forkup .

Would you rather Trump try and influence the election there, like Obama did with Brexit?

The Brits did EXACTLY what the leftists want us to do, and look how it has worked out for them. I wonder when, if ever......the left is going to wake up!

--------------------------- I think that most ENGLISH have no use for their new muslim mayor of london-istan Forkup .
Let's forego the obvious racist undertone here. He wasn't appointed he was elected, which in most cases means a majority of voters like him better then the people running against him. So if you think that most brits don't like him, you of course have information to back this up? If not you are projecting your own personal opinion of a guy you never met , onto a country I suspect you know little of.

Last edited:

Would you rather Trump try and influence the election there, like Obama did with Brexit?

The Brits did EXACTLY what the leftists want us to do, and look how it has worked out for them. I wonder when, if ever......the left is going to wake up!
I guess it's a reply to something, just not what I ask. Why is it a good idea for Trump to vent his opinion so openly, when that opinion damages one of the only halfway decent relationships left with a democratically elected government?

I guess it's a reply to something, just not what I ask. Why is it a good idea for Trump to vent his opinion so openly, when that opinion damages one of the only halfway decent relationships left with a democratically elected government?
----------------------------------------------- its my opinion that the USA is the leader and has been since the end of ww2 , if the Brits and others don't want to play by American rules they can leave .

Let's forego the obvious racist undertone here. He wasn't appointed he was elected, which in most cases means a majority of voters like him better then the people running against him. So if you think that most brits don't like him, you of course have information to back this up? If not you are projecting your own personal opinion of a guy you never met , onto a country I suspect you know little of.
---------------------------------------------- no Racist undertone from me , the mayor is a muslim likely elected by other muslims , lefties and enemies of western ways and culture Forkup .

----------------------------------------------- its my opinion that the USA is the leader and has been since the end of ww2 , if the Brits and others don't want to play by American rules they can leave .
America is the leader because the world accept them as such. Trump is being incredibly cavalier about maintaining decent relationships with his historical allies. Even worse his impulsiveness as demonstrated here threatens the few relationships that so far are clearly in his camp. That's kind of the point of this OP. Saying it's "take it or leave it" is all well and good, but beware that being the leader of the world is a status that can be lost, and it's Trump's own actions that very well may cause this.

Last edited:
Honestly, though, what do you want the Mayor to say? "Oh my GOD! Everyone head for the lifeboats!"

---------------------------------------------- no Racist undertone from me , the mayor is a muslim likely elected by other muslims , lefties and enemies of western ways and culture Forkup .
And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back