What Joe Biden Knows About America

It doesn’t change the fact that he is right that we are all living our lives in a globalized economy, and that you still haven’t said one word about what you plan to do about it, or what you MAGAnuts propose to replace it with. You’re screaming about “globalism” and “globalists” being the enemy … but you are only highlighting your own hypocrisy and ignorance.
This country is giving up its sovereignty. We will cease to be a country when political matters are farmed out for corrupt agencies like the UN to decide for us. What part of that don't you understand? You people are under the impression that giving up our rights will somehow save the world. The exact opposite is true.

This country is giving up its sovereignty. We will cease to be a country when political matters are farmed out for corrupt agencies like the UN to decide for us. What part of that don't you understand? You people are under the impression that giving up our rights will somehow save the world. The exact opposite is true.
Oh, the endless extremist ignorance. The fear mongering with nothing to back it up.

So you are now down to name calling and the usual projection. Come back when you really have something to say.
You have been the one attacking Biden and all Democrats with nothing to show for.

Calling one an extremist and ignorant is not name calling. It is what has been defining you in all threads and posts I have seen.

You have been the one attacking Biden and all Democrats with nothing to show for.

Calling one an extremist and ignorant is not name calling. It is what has been defining you in all threads and posts I have seen.
No answer to what I said about MAGA? What is extreme about those things?

How dopey! The U.S. is not giving up any sovereignty to the U.N.!

The U.N. is finished (and was never set up to be a global sovereign) — precisely because it depends entirely on its “Security Council” consensus — with veto power given to each permanent council member! You obviously don’t understand a thing about world politics, economics, or basic reality.

The U.S. is deeply committed to a struggle to stay the hegemonic world power, cop of the world, to protect dollar supremacy, Wall Street supremacy, etc.

In short, you are a political idiot locked into popular rightwing nationalist fantasies, a believer in conspiracy theories and … God-knows what other crap.

How dopey! The U.S. is not giving up any sovereignty to the U.N.!

The U.N. is finished (and was never set up to be a global sovereign) — precisely because it depends entirely on its “Security Council” consensus — with veto power given to each permanent council member! You obviously don’t understand a thing about world politics, economics, or basic reality.

The U.S. is deeply committed to a struggle to stay the hegemonic world power, cop of the world, to protect dollar supremacy, Wall Street supremacy, etc.

In short, you are a political idiot locked into popular rightwing nationalist fantasies, a believer in conspiracy theories and … God-knows what other crap.
I did not say that this issue was. You are a narrow minded fool, and a gullible one. I will remind you who has been lying to and how long they have, but it will not stop you from believing them. Would it?

I did not say that this issue was. You are a narrow minded fool, and a gullible one. I will remind you who has been lying to and how long they have, but it will not stop you from believing them. Would it?
Obviously you are incapable of carrying on a logical defense of your silly “Globalist Conspiracy” beliefs. You fear — of all things! — the toothless United Nations!

Meanwhile today the U.S. is in an increasingly ruthless struggle with Russia and China in which the U.S. is trying to regain (and expand in new forms) the world dominant economic and political / military position our capitalist system established after WWII and the collapse of the Soviet Union. All you do is repeat old John Birch Society bugaboo, propaganda that has been peddled for generations already, propaganda that was wrong then and totally irrelevant now.

Lastly, you know nothing about me — but imagine I am as gullible as you? As narrow-minded as you? Well, sorry to disappoint. I’ve been exposing errors of our own economic and foreign policy elites, be they Democratic or Republican, for over 50 years already, from way back in Vietnam War years. But I know you have to respond this way. Your ignorance and ego demand it.

Last edited:
Obviously you are incapable of carrying on a logical defense of your silly “Globalist Conspiracy” beliefs. You fear — of all things! — the toothless United Nations!

Meanwhile today the U.S. is in an increasingly ruthless struggle with Russia and China in which the U.S. is trying to regain (and expand in new forms) the world dominant economic and political / military position our capitalist system established after WWII and the collapse of the Soviet Union. All you do is repeat old John Birch Society bugaboo, propaganda that has been peddled for generations already, propaganda that was wrong then and totally irrelevant now.

Lastly, you know nothing about me — but imagine I am as gullible as you? As narrow-minded as you? Well, sorry to disappoint. I’ve been exposing errors of our own economic and foreign policy elites, be they Democratic or Republican, for over 50 years already, from way back in Vietnam War years. But I know you have to respond this way. Your ignorance and ego demand it.
What I say has nothing to do with John Birch bullshit. As far as propaganda. That is about all there is. Whether you want to call the destruction of this country a conspiracy you can at least admit it is happening and no one is doing a fucking thing to stop it.

My ego is my size, as everyone's should be.

What I say has nothing to do with John Birch bullshit. As far as propaganda. That is about all there is. Whether you want to call the destruction of this country a conspiracy you can at least admit it is happening and no one is doing a fucking thing to stop it.

My ego is my size, as everyone's should be.
Where is it happening?
Economically, no.
Trade wise, no.
Militarily, no.

Absolutely do not say Homosexuality or any LGBTQ issues. You will be on a losing streak.

Enlighten us.

Where is it happening?
Economically, no.
Trade wise, no.
Militarily, no.

Absolutely do not say Homosexuality or any LGBTQ issues. You will be on a losing streak.

Enlighten us.
Why are we pandering to less than 4% of the society other than to destroy our children? The bullshit should stop. They are protected by the same laws we are. Not that it does any good.

What do you mean economically no? The economy is trashed.

Why are we pandering to less than 4% of the society other than to destroy our children? The bullshit should stop. They are protected by the same laws we are. Not that it does any good.

What do you mean economically no? The economy is trashed.
So, unfortunately, your whole despair is about 4% of the population. A population which keeps being attacked by some of the 96% of the population who does not understand, cannot understand and is not willing to understand who and what they are. If one is different, and especially one person in a scripture seems to condemn their behavior or lifestyle...........GET THEM. !!!!

This is what Joe Biden knows and has done for the country for the past 2 years:

he following six facts give a snapshot of how the U.S. economy is doing. Economists rely on them to determine the state of the economy because they measure the early influencers of growth.

1. The unemployment rate has remained low during 2022. The unemployment rate was 3.7% in November 2022. That number was the same as it was in October and is low by historical standards. 1
  2. Real gross domestic product (GDP), often touted as a measure of the overall economy, increased in the fourth quarter of 2022 by 2.9%. Prior to that, GDP had increased by 3.2% in the third quarter after dropping 1.6% and 0.6% respectively in the first and second quarters.2
  3. Orders for durable goods like machinery and equipment increased by 0.5% in the fourth quarter of 2022, while nondurable goods (pharmaceuticals, food, and lodging) rose by 1.5%.3
  4. In December 2022, The Federal Reserve Open Markets Committee increased interest rates by 50 basis points, with a target range of 4.25% to 4.50%.4
  5. The Consumer Price Index decreased by 0.1% from November to December. Prices on all items increased by 6.5% over the last twelve months, the smallest increase since October 2021.5
  6. The stock market overall sustained growth during the previous year, but in January 2022 the S&P 500 and Nasdaq dipped significantly, and both indexes were low and erratic into March before regaining ground in April. In June the S&P 500 dipped into a bear market, 20% below its recent peak. By September, the index had gained back some of that ground but was still well below its peak

In other words, your information about the country's economy is coming from about the same place where your information of LGBTQ is.
One cannot destroy children who are already born homosexual or in the wrong gender. But that is science and it is something you may not be strong at, or care about.

The sky is falling.
Since the President is a Democrat.....the sky is really falling.

The Economy is just fine. And getting better.

And if people would leave LGBTQ alone to live their lives, all would be fine as well, instead of the endless attacks on events the 96% of the population has no business with. And it is only a small % of people who do not understand or care to respect them. Why? Because they are different and they cannot understand why, so it must be stopped.

And leave women's bodies to themselves, all would be fine as well. Why can't the small % of people who are against women's rights just let them be? Republican women and men had to vote for Democrats in 2022 to attempt to keep those rights for women.

The sky is not falling. It is really not.

So, unfortunately, your whole despair is about 4% of the population. A population which keeps being attacked by some of the 96% of the population who does not understand, cannot understand and is not willing to understand who and what they are. If one is different, and especially one person in a scripture seems to condemn their behavior or lifestyle...........GET THEM. !!!!

This is what Joe Biden knows and has done for the country for the past 2 years:

he following six facts give a snapshot of how the U.S. economy is doing. Economists rely on them to determine the state of the economy because they measure the early influencers of growth.

1. The unemployment rate has remained low during 2022. The unemployment rate was 3.7% in November 2022. That number was the same as it was in October and is low by historical standards. 1
  2. Real gross domestic product (GDP), often touted as a measure of the overall economy, increased in the fourth quarter of 2022 by 2.9%. Prior to that, GDP had increased by 3.2% in the third quarter after dropping 1.6% and 0.6% respectively in the first and second quarters.2
  3. Orders for durable goods like machinery and equipment increased by 0.5% in the fourth quarter of 2022, while nondurable goods (pharmaceuticals, food, and lodging) rose by 1.5%.3
  4. In December 2022, The Federal Reserve Open Markets Committee increased interest rates by 50 basis points, with a target range of 4.25% to 4.50%.4
  5. The Consumer Price Index decreased by 0.1% from November to December. Prices on all items increased by 6.5% over the last twelve months, the smallest increase since October 2021.5
  6. The stock market overall sustained growth during the previous year, but in January 2022 the S&P 500 and Nasdaq dipped significantly, and both indexes were low and erratic into March before regaining ground in April. In June the S&P 500 dipped into a bear market, 20% below its recent peak. By September, the index had gained back some of that ground but was still well below its peak

In other words, your information about the country's economy is coming from about the same place where your information of LGBTQ is.
One cannot destroy children who are already born homosexual or in the wrong gender. But that is science and it is something you may not be strong at, or care about.

The sky is falling.
Since the President is a Democrat.....the sky is really falling.

The Economy is just fine. And getting better.

And if people would leave LGBTQ alone to live their lives, all would be fine as well, instead of the endless attacks on events the 96% of the population has no business with. And it is only a small % of people who do not understand or care to respect them. Why? Because they are different and they cannot understand why, so it must be stopped.

And leave women's bodies to themselves, all would be fine as well. Why can't the small % of people who are against women's rights just let them be? Republican women and men had to vote for Democrats in 2022 to attempt to keep those rights for women.

The sky is not falling. It is really not.
Rhetoric and divisive bullshit and way too long. The constant whining is not helping them at all.

Rhetoric and divisive bullshit and way too long. The constant whining is not helping them at all.
Keep playing at knowing and caring about what the issues really are. Empty responses and endless, let me use your word......WHINING.....

Educate yourself.

Keep playing at knowing and caring about what the issues really are. Empty responses and endless, let me use your word......WHINING.....

Educate yourself.
With the crap you post? Nothing educational in anything you say.

Forum List

Back