What I've learned about the Trump presidency

There are a tonne of Trump cronies (perhaps even Trump himself) who are praying for him to win, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.

One thing I have learned about conservatives during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Biden in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.
Listening to a prog twaddle on about the sanctity of the Constitution is fucking laughable.

GFY

There are a tonne of Obama cronies (perhaps even Obama himself) who are praying for him, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.
One thing I have learned about liberals during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Trump in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.

Does Biden know Obama is running?? Does Obama know Obama is running?

I think that Biden knows that Biden is running. I am not sure though.

Ok... I'm no Biden fan - certainly not voting for the Democrats - but this attempt to make Biden look mentally unfit ---- from Trump supporters??? It's like the punchline to a really bad joke.
he's not mentally unfit??

hahahahah
MOFO!!! they've been doing that to Mr Trump since pre-election!!!!!
every day 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I get it. You're just making the claim as a kind of petty revenge. But you don't seem to realize how idiotic it makes you look.

There are a tonne of Trump cronies (perhaps even Trump himself) who are praying for him to win, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.

One thing I have learned about conservatives during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Biden in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.
What I've learned most is how far this country still has to go.

The people who have become emboldened by Trump's presidency -- I have to admit, I didn't realize how many of this kind of person still existed.

So, looking for a silver lining, now we know.
emboldened ---? that's BLM and the left --they've been burning/LOOTING/rioting--kicking defenseless white people
.being blatantly RACIST and hateful

The idea that losing an election or an office, means going to jail, that is how the Roman Republic died.

I think America started dying when Raygun was elected. It accelerated under Clinton. Now it's in full-tilt boogie mode. Still, I'd rather have a broken US in charge than China any day of the week. The US is eating itself. Pelosi and Chuck need to go too.

My point stands. if you create a situation where those in power understand that losing power, means facing imprisonment or worse, you give them motive to resist the peaceful transfer of power, regardless of how the election goes.

AND, you give their supporters, reason to support them, even in the face of an election loss.

ANd this, on top of the fact that the left is already not respecting the peaceful transfer of power?

it is like you are operating from a book on How to Kill Republics.

The people who have become emboldened by Trump's presidency -- I have to admit, I didn't realize how many of this kind of person still existed.

emboldened ---? that's BLM and the left --they've been burning/LOOTING/rioting--kicking defenseless white people
.being blatantly RACIST and hateful

And generally explicitly and verbally racist. ACTUAL racism, not wacism.

There are a tonne of Obama cronies (perhaps even Obama himself) who are praying for him, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.
One thing I have learned about liberals during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Trump in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.

Ok... I'm no Biden fan - certainly not voting for the Democrats - but this attempt to make Biden look mentally unfit ---- from Trump supporters??? It's like the punchline to a really bad joke.
he's not mentally unfit??

hahahahah
MOFO!!! they've been doing that to Mr Trump since pre-election!!!!!
every day 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I get it. You're just making the claim as a kind of petty revenge. But you don't seem to realize how idiotic it makes you look.
hahahahhahahahahahaha
.....you are a dumbass hypocrite --since you said nothing like that about Mr Trump = YOU are the idiot
hahahahhahahahahahah

They don't see it. They really don't see it.

Group pathology. I guess this must have been what it was like, the last time the world saw this.

many people vote their jobs......and many were working and things were going along nicely.....

True Harry. Then why does Trump have to always be so bitchy then? That is the key as to why people can't stand him. If he would shut up and just get on with the job. He sounds so dumb all the time. I thought that is just the way he was. Then I saw a clip of him on Oprah in the 1980s. He came across as really smart and on to it. But this past 10 years (starting with the birther crap), he comes across as mentally incompetent. And when his followers on this board love is appointments, and then hate them when he fires them and throws them under the bus, their credibility goes out the window.

Last edited:
They don't see it. They really don't see it.

Group pathology. I guess this must have been what it was like, the last time the world saw this.
you people post NO evidence for your babble crap = you are full of shit
we laugh at your babble
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I exaggerated for humor, and I think it worked ok. NOt my best work, but not bad.

Perhaps the problem is your sense of humor.

Tell me, does this strike you as funny?

Working class whites who are tired of being ignored and shit upon?

Yes, republicans were surprised by that too.

Working class whites who are tired of being ignored and shit upon?

Yes, republicans were surprised by that too.
No, you don't understand what I was actually talking about. But that's okay.

babble crap all the time from you lefties
--I believe Mr Trump this..Mr Trump that
Mr Trump ate my ice cream
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

..they think we take their babble crap seriously

ANd this, on top of the fact that the left is already not respecting the peaceful transfer of power?

it is like you are operating from a book on How to Kill Republics.

Peaceful transfer of power? There was only one candidate for the 2016 election who said he might not accept the result of the election if he lost. That same candidate is saying the same thing this time around. A Trump supporter has no right acting indignant about peaceful transfers of power.

As for the George Floyd/BLM thing that has been going on since Floyd was killed. Things don't happen in a vacuum. You don't think the current President sitting in the WH's vitriol towards - well anyone who dares criticise him - hasn't had an effect on those happenings?

Forum List

Back