What It's Like to Believe Everything the Media Tells You

They really are that stupid folks...

Degenerate sheep, deliberately ignorant and pathetic wastes of nitrogen. Liberals are the reason I encourage abortions, because conservatives tend to avoid them anyway. We need Planned Unparenthood to provide their service retroactively well into the 70's birthdays. Liberals belong in dumpsters.

These parasites are a menace. They reduce the quality of life for everyone else on the planet. There never would have been a Stalin, a Mao, a Hitler, a Mussolini, an obozo, a hitlery, a Mugabe, a Pol Pot or a North Korea if it wasn't for cult of personality worshiping pieces of shit nanny state drones.

We absolutely must destroy these pieces of shit in November. I can not stress this enough. The democrook party needs to loose EVERY SEAT they're running for, even deep retard states like Taxachusettes need to see local school boards filled with republicrats that were only running to fill a place on the ballot.

Last edited:

Degenerate sheep, deliberately ignorant and pathetic wastes of nitrogen. Liberal are the reason I encourage abortions, because conservatives tend to avoid them anyway. We need Planned Unparenthood to provide their service retroactively well into the 60's birthdays. Liberals belong in dumpsters.

But they’ll contaminate the garbage! And think of the poor folks who have to empty those dumpsters.

What It's Like to Believe Everything the Media Tells You

I feel like a Trumpet listening and believing the media because they all lie and create fake news and I am a sucker.

Degenerate sheep, deliberately ignorant and pathetic wastes of nitrogen. Liberal are the reason I encourage abortions, because conservatives tend to avoid them anyway. We need Planned Unparenthood to provide their service retroactively well into the 60's birthdays. Liberals belong in dumpsters.

But they’ll contaminate the garbage! And think of the poor folks who have to empty those dumpsters.

I'm more concerned about the rats that eat the corpses, but sometimes you just need to do some damage to the environment to clean up the mess caused by government. We would not have so many of these parasites if government did not force us to install GFI plugs in bathrooms, child resistant lids on household chemicals, safety warnings on everything that shouldn't be eaten or barriers at rail road crossings.

We don't even need to get into why and how government subsidies in welfare, prison and college tuition has allowed these vacuous drones to proliferate into all aspects of society.

what's it like to believe everything that trump, pence, and limbaugh say? Right-wingers will believe anything that the host of a radio show says.

I don't know ask tramp:
"What you seeing and what your reading is not happening", said tramp.

(obviously he makes shit up in his head)

Funny video! :biggrin:
I've seen other videos from this man! I think he's good at satire :D
Here below another one of his videos

"I don't have a medical degree but I identify as a doctor" :laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back