What is your personal reason for being right wing?

Dystopia, hopelessness, murder, slavery, starvation, democide, infanticide, and existence in a constant state of terror is why I'm NOT a leftist. People on the left excuse all these things and pretend they're not an intimate part of all left-wing ideologies, especially Marxism.
Greed, heartlessness, hatred of Blacks women and minorities, homophobia, greed, servility to the wealthy , general dickishness, starvation, colonialism, the institutionalization of slavery, Gun fetishes , exploitation, mass murder torture kidnappings, arrogance, narcissism and permanent war for profits while crying "poor" about Social Security is why I am a SCUM (Edit: Reason; to make it accurate)...

It needed correcting. Ask the victims of left wing policies.

Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are a useful idiot to your cult of death....far worse than any Islamists will ever be!!!!

Greg

This is what Right wingers do ...its their nature...cruel, nasty, bigots morons...

Native American school children taunted with slurs, sprayed with beer at South Dakota hockey game
And the OP sounded good to you? lol

man these people can't help showing their hate for their fellow country men and women

it's scary and they vote for our lives

Not scary; just disgusting!!

Greg

that too. damn downright ugly hearts

It occurred to me earlier that I may have been a bit presumptuous before when I stated that conservatives are of two camps only: the rich and crooked or the poor and dumb. The best way to learn is to communicate, and so I decided to ask this.

What exactly is your personal reason for thinking that your political perspective is acceptable? Are you just old and set in the value system of a different time? Were you deprived of an adequate, high quality education? Are you apathetic to human suffering? Or do you honestly believe that right wing concepts and structures like white supremacy, sexism and the Patriarchy, patriotism/nationalism, economic slavery, and capitalism are okay? Maybe it's bigotry against marginalized groups like women and the poor? Or simple sadism? What is it, exactly, that drives you to your beliefs?
Self-respect.

Refusal to be a parasite or a victim.

You asked a dishonest question because you're a dishonest person. It isn't exactly rocket science.
Speaking of "dishonest". You like to lie by omission. What's that make you?

Did you EVER figure out that employers intend to "give someone a job" based on the employers need to get work done?

Or are you sticking with your story that yes, employers have a need for employees. But the employers didn't intend to give anyone a job? Even though the employer has a need to fill. Like work getting done by employees.
And the work gets done by employees having a "job".
I called you a retard for a reason. Businesses are not created to provide jobs.

This is what Right wingers do ...its their nature...cruel, nasty, bigots morons...

Native American school children taunted with slurs, sprayed with beer at South Dakota hockey game
And the OP sounded good to you? lol

man these people can't help showing their hate for their fellow country men and women

it's scary and they vote for our lives

"man these people can't help showing their hate for their fellow country men and women"

Says someone who supports the race to the bottom for MOST of US? Seriously? lol

I mean, it's NOT like the right is pushing for the Avg worker to be picked up, but to race to the bottom on wages, to 'compete' with 3rd world nations to benefit the 1%ers?

chris-rock-on-minimum-wage..jpeg

Dystopia, hopelessness, murder, slavery, starvation, democide, infanticide, and existence in a constant state of terror is why I'm NOT a leftist. People on the left excuse all these things and pretend they're not an intimate part of all left-wing ideologies, especially Marxism.
Greed, heartlessness, hatred of Blacks women and minorities, homophobia, greed, servility to the wealthy , general dickishness, starvation, colonialism, the institutionalization of slavery, Gun fetishes , exploitation, mass murder torture kidnappings, arrogance, narcissism and permanent war for profits while crying "poor" about Social Security is why I am a SCUM (Edit: Reason; to make it accurate)...

It needed correcting. Ask the victims of left wing policies.

Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are a useful idiot to your cult of death....far worse than any Islamists will ever be!!!!

Greg

Right-wing authoritarianism (RWA) is a personality and ideological variable studied in political, social, and personality psychology. Right-wing authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to authorities they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it.

The first scored item on the scale states, "Our country desperately needs a mighty leader who will do what has to be done to destroy the radical new ways and sinfulness that are ruining us." People who strongly agree with this are showing a tendency toward authoritarian submission (Our country desperately needs a mighty leader), authoritarian aggression (who will do what has to be done to destroy), and conventionalism (the radical new ways and sinfulness that are ruining us)

Although authoritarians in North America generally support conservative political parties, this finding must be considered in a historical and cultural context. For example, during the Cold War, authoritarians in the United States were usually anti-communist, whereas in the Soviet Union, authoritarians generally supported the Communist Party and were opposed to capitalism

Right-wing authoritarianism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In Europe's history, there have been strong collectivist right-wing movements, such as in the social Catholic Right that has exhibited hostility to all forms of liberalism, including economic liberalism, and has historically advocated for paternalist class harmony involving an organic-hierarchical society where workers are protected while hierarchy of classes remain

Right-wing politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

. Businesses are not created to provide jobs.

Fuck you are stupid. Business inherently creates jobs by having the need for work to be done. Either the business owner has created a "job" for him/her self, requiring that they do all the work, or the business owner intends to create jobs for other people and let them do the work.

Why are you being so fucking stupid about this?

But lets play that you aren't so fucking stupid.

When a business person has a need for work to be done, what is it that they call the position that the person who is going to perform the work has? Is it a "job"? Or is it something else that you have yet to define?

If you have ever worked and you go into your place of work and the boss comes to you and says he/she has a new job for you that day, what are they (the bosses) talking about? Are they talking about giving you a new job? Or are they talking about some activity that you have yet to define?

Face it, you are wrong. And that's just about the worst thing a person of your intelligence could ever admit.
Cause if you admit you are wrong about even one thing, it opens the door for you being wrong about many other beliefs you might have. And that would be a big problem for you.

. Businesses are not created to provide jobs.
Fuck you are stupid. Business inherently creates jobs by having the need for work to be done. Either the business owner has created a "job" for him/her self, requiring that they do all the work, or the business owner intends to create jobs for other people and let them do the work.

Why are you being so fucking stupid about this?

But lets play that you aren't so fucking stupid.

When a business person has a need for work to be done, what is it that they call the position that the person who is going to perform the work has? Is it a "job"? Or is it something else that you have yet to define?

If you have ever worked and you go into your place of work and the boss comes to you and says he/she has a new job for you that day, what are they (the bosses) talking about? Are they talking about giving you a new job? Or are they talking about some activity that you have yet to define?

Face it, you are wrong. And that's just about the worst thing a person of your intelligence could ever admit.
Cause if you admit you are wrong about even one thing, it opens the door for you being wrong about many other beliefs you might have. And that would be a big problem for you.
I've been a business owner/operator for over 28 years and have mostly served other businesses so I think I know more about it than some loser with a dead end job spouting bullshit on the internet. Employees may or may not be necessary, like a van or a truck. Employers hire someone to help with work they need done. They do not create work to be done so they can hire someone. You have a entitlement/collectivist/dependant frame of reference and it's wrong.

Go start a business and get back to us. And quit humping my leg.

Last edited:
I've been a business owner/operator for over 28 years and have mostly served other businesses so I think I know more about it than some loser with a dead end job spouting bullshit on the internet

Exactly what I said. You created a "JOB" FOR YOURSELF. Or do you want to claim some other bullshit reason that your started your own business?

Why do you think people open their own business if not to create a job for themselves? They do it to make money from the work they perform ie their JOB. Their JOB is to perform the WORK necessary to get PAID.

Or is there some other reason you created your job?

I started buying rental properties 25 years ago. I created my own JOB because rentals always have a NEED for WORK to be done. And the pay is OK.

Do you think employers hire people to sit on their asses and get paid for doing nothing. Or do employers pay people for performing a JOB that they were hired for? Which is why the employer created a job in the first place. They needed work done. Which the employer is willing to pay for because they needed work done and created a job for someone to perform that work.

And try addressing the questions instead of making personal comments and snide remarks.

Employers hire someone to help with work they need done. They do not create work to be done so they can hire someone.

You got so close on this one. Employers give someone a JOB to perform the work they need done. The JOB is the act or WORKING. The WORK PERFORMED is the result of the JOB. The need for work to be done was created in the forming of the business. Or are you saying that as a business owner that you don't do any WORK.
You just created JOBS for others so they could perform the WORK for you?

The community organizer...

Against homosexual "marriage" before he was for it .

Suddenly evolving principles, or just scrambling for every desperate vote he can gather. Accomodating.

Tough one

Liberals are advocating slavery imo, slavery to government. Remember when we were a free people, now they tell us what to think, say, eat, drink, believe, buy, live, drive, how to raise our kids. They confiscate our wealth and enslave us to debt. They pass laws and regulations governing virtually every aspect of our lives. Liberalism = slavery so call me a conservative if that's what it means to oppose that.

I've been a business owner/operator for over 28 years and have mostly served other businesses so I think I know more about it than some loser with a dead end job spouting bullshit on the internet

Exactly what I said. You created a "JOB" FOR YOURSELF. Or do you want to claim some other bullshit reason that your started your own business?

Why do you think people open their own business if not to create a job for themselves? They do it to make money from the work they perform ie their JOB. Their JOB is to perform the WORK necessary to get PAID.

Or is there some other reason you created your job?

I started buying rental properties 25 years ago. I created my own JOB because rentals always have a NEED for WORK to be done. And the pay is OK.

Do you think employers hire people to sit on their asses and get paid for doing nothing. Or do employers pay people for performing a JOB that they were hired for? Which is why the employer created a job in the first place. They needed work done. Which the employer is willing to pay for because they needed work done and created a job for someone to perform that work.

And try addressing the questions instead of making personal comments and snide remarks.

Employers hire someone to help with work they need done. They do not create work to be done so they can hire someone.

You got so close on this one. Employers give someone a JOB to perform the work they need done. The JOB is the act or WORKING. The WORK PERFORMED is the result of the JOB. The need for work to be done was created in the forming of the business. Or are you saying that as a business owner that you don't do any WORK.
You just created JOBS for others so they could perform the WORK for you?
Being self employed is how you define creating jobs? My business isn't a job. I don't pay myself a salary or do any other things employers do for employees. You have a unique definition and getting your panties twisted up isn't going to work. You're the one making accusations and insults here. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

You bought rental property so you could do handyman work? Fuck, you're stupid!

The Left thinks the highest and best use of people are either as slaves or fertilizer. They have absolutely no respect for human life, so I can't be a Leftist, not now, not ever

Obviously honesty and introspection are not traits common to many conservatives.

Although the OP's question is poorly worded and inflammatory, its premise is nonetheless valid.

Why, for example, are conservatives willing to allow the states to violate the civil rights of gay Americans by denying them equal protection of the law; the debate over 'states' rights' notwithstanding, why are conservatives willing to allow discrimination to continue regardless what government is seeking to discriminate. Why do many conservatives seek to deny gay Americans their First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances by filing suit in Federal court to challenge the Constitutionality of state measures designed to deny gay Americans access to marriage law.

The 'will of the people' does not trump the First or 14th Amendment rights of same-sex couples and gay Americans.
Neither the 1st or 14th amendment mentions gays.

WTF are you talking about?

It occurred to me earlier that I may have been a bit presumptuous before when I stated that conservatives are of two camps only: the rich and crooked or the poor and dumb. The best way to learn is to communicate, and so I decided to ask this.

What exactly is your personal reason for thinking that your political perspective is acceptable? Are you just old and set in the value system of a different time? Were you deprived of an adequate, high quality education? Are you apathetic to human suffering? Or do you honestly believe that right wing concepts and structures like white supremacy, sexism and the Patriarchy, patriotism/nationalism, economic slavery, and capitalism are okay? Maybe it's bigotry against marginalized groups like women and the poor? Or simple sadism? What is it, exactly, that drives you to your beliefs?
Perhaps the better question is what drove you to be a pompous,condescending ahole at such an early age? Oh, I see you're from California. That explains a lot.

Forum List

Back