1 of "Taliban 5" back in action. Congrats Obama!

"1 of "Taliban 5" back in action. Congrats Obama!"

Nonsense.

That's on GWB, who should have never brought the detainees to Guantanamo to begin with, or tried the detainees timely so they'd be in prison now.

As a consequence of Bush's illegal wars, eventually all the detainees will have to be released, whether the result of a prisoner exchange or not, as their detentions are fundamentally illegal.

Oath of Enlistment for the armed forces of the United States:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

That little bastard has violated our Constitution and corpus of law on countless occasions. The military is obligated by oath to the people of the United States to remove any and all dictators who attempt to supplant our Constitution with their own totalitarian ambitions. Obama and the filth who support him have no regard for our Constitution nor any law of the land. Enough is enough. It's time he was removed. IT'S THE LAW, AND IT'S THE SWORN OBLIGATION OF THE US MILITARY TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Last edited:
Look, this Bergdahl is obviously one screwed up kid who made a stupid choice. The only player in this that made an even stupider choice is Obama. He paid a very high ransom which will probably mean more danger to Americans in the future, likely by those released and by placing a huge price on the heads of Americans in combat zones. Want your buddy terrorist released? As long as Obama is president, America will negotiate and generously release terrorist to continue fighting and Killing Americans.

Nonsense.

That's on GWB, who should have never brought the detainees to Guantanamo to begin with, or tried the detainees timely so they'd be in prison now.

As a consequence of Bush's illegal wars, eventually all the detainees will have to be released, whether the result of a prisoner exchange or not, as their detentions are fundamentally illegal.

Clayton I'm calling you out you POS,. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. It's fucking assholes like you that make the country circle the drain.

GFYS

-Geaux

Last edited:

Nonsense.

I personally blame Teddy Roosevelt for taking over Cuba durin the Spanish AMerican War.
Clayton, you';re a moron.

Nonsense.

I heard that Bush got approval for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq from the US Congress as well as the UN. That made them legal, period. When did they make detaining prisoners of war illegal?

That shitbag isn't the only one released who went back to his jihadist war.

Loads of those released took up arms again.

For my money that can execute everyone of those shitbags in Gitmo.

Another great success by Obama! One of the five Taliban commanders traded for a deserter is back in action. But after all, As Ambassador Rice said, Bergdahl "served with honor and distinction."

Officials Detainee swapped for Bergdahl suspected of militant activities - CNN.com

I did see on Fox news that the DOD officially denied that any of the five had returned to action, only that one of them had been contacted by ISIS. Ambassador Rice is an idiot. Now the germs come out of the wall and say 'this confused kid' didn't desert. Bergdahl was a 23 year old PFC and was not a 'kid.' He was a deserter and when the military says "we leave no man behind," that does not include deserters.

Iraq and Afghanistan are George W. Bush's failed, illegal wars, he and his administrators will be solely and forever responsible for their outcome and consequences, regardless the current administration, democratic or republican, including the disposition of the Guantanamo detainees.

Another great success by Obama! One of the five Taliban commanders traded for a deserter is back in action. But after all, As Ambassador Rice said, Bergdahl "served with honor and distinction."

Officials Detainee swapped for Bergdahl suspected of militant activities - CNN.com

I did see on Fox news that the DOD officially denied that any of the five had returned to action, only that one of them had been contacted by ISIS. Ambassador Rice is an idiot. Now the germs come out of the wall and say 'this confused kid' didn't desert. Bergdahl was a 23 year old PFC and was not a 'kid.' He was a deserter and when the military says "we leave no man behind," that does not include deserters.

What? You mean the OP is misleading? None of the "Taliban 5" have rejoined the fight? Is that the case?

This fucking president is undermining the security of our country. Now he is forcing border security to ask recently caught illegals 20 questions to determine if they qualify for amnesty. Fuck this and fuck Boehner and Mitchell for letting this Kenyan get away with this shit. All three should be perp-walked to Leavenworth.

What? You mean the OP is misleading? None of the "Taliban 5" have rejoined the fight? Is that the case?
Who said rejoined the fight, although that could be argued. CNN reported "returned to militant activities". What the hell do you think that means?

Forum List

Back