What is your ethnicity...if you care to share it?

Heinz 57 - Mutt
Norwegian
Belgian (German)
English
Irish
American Indian

Oh and I forgot I'm from K-Pax.

Last edited:
I used to think:
Hungarian
Scots
Irish
English
American Indian

However, my sister insists that we aren't Hungarian, but German. My mother insists that she was told by one of my grandfather's brothers that they weren't German or Austrian, but Hungarian and they just hopped on boats at Austria.

So who the hell knows.
My dad's folks were Mormons, his mom was born on a reservation, but nobody knows if she was Indian or not.

I do know we're Scots/Irish on my maternal grandma's side. Her grandfather was born in Ireland.

So I'm also 100 percent American.

100 percent mutt.

In the world of dogs, mutts are almost always smarter and healthier than their purebreed counterparts. I'll bet the same applies to us humanoids.

The reason why purebreds have various issues is because there ends up being a lot of inbreeding, for one reason or another. For instance, we have a couple Springer Spaniel breeders in a 2 hour radius from us, and a few of them breed Springers of the same bloodlines. There is only one actual reputable breeder of the springers around here, and the rest are known by those who have done their homework, to be inbreeding.

The mutts on the other hand, don't typically end up inbreeding because of the saturation of so many different bloodlines. The odds of it happening are significantly lower.

So your analogy would have to assume that there is a lot of inbreeding going on amongst humans. Obviously that's not the case...north of the Mason Dixon at least, anyway.

Mom's people were Irish, Dad'd were Dutch.

I always blame it on the Dutch!

goldmember-771165.jpg

100% American Mutt, with significant bits of:
- Norwegian
- German
- Irish
- British
- Welsh

It's highly likely there is some native American in the mix as well given the various family strains' pioneerin' ways.

What is your ethnicity?

As you can tell from my name, I am:

1/4 English
1/4 Scottish
1/4 Irish
1/4 French

Does anyone else want to share?

(Please refrain from making fun of anyone with Polish ancestry)

Scotch, Irish, English, Native American :)

English, Irish, German. The Irish and German compete for control of my stubbornness; they frequently win. But Guinness makes it all better.

I am a drunk.

We are a world wide soceity.

No secret hand shake required, just put it down and fly......

But I am a good drunk, so I am always is ready with a hand shake.

Last edited:
Scot
Irish
German

and who knows who else go in on the act all those years ago! :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back