What is you favorite kind of pet?

View attachment 309375

And neither one ^ is my favorite.

My favorite pet is Hillbilly

11351522_483651525127378_1183935311_n.jpg

I’m going to have to go with dogs. If you train a dog with love they’re likely to be great companions. Cats on the other hand could be vicious to you even if you raise them with kindness. Most cats are great, but some of them can be real assholes.

What is you favorite kind of pet?
The ones I meet that are friendly and belong to others. That way I enjoy their existence without all the downsides.

For me it is cats.

Some say they are too independent, but my cats give me lots of love and attention, because I give them lots of love and attention.

Garfield by Jim Davis for January 19, 2020 | GoComics.com

I love dogs and if I had some acreage around my home, I would have 5 rescue dogs living with me. Dogs love you unconditionally and
only want your love and attention.
View attachment 309494

Wow!

You are so wrong.

I have two indoor cats who are no trouble at all.

First off they have several scratching posts that they really enjoy.

Secondly cat litter really clumps up so that there is absolutely no smell, you can't see what the cats have left behind, and is easily cleaned up with a scooper made to do the job.

My next door neighbors have two wonderful dogs, and they love me because I give them very healthy all pure chicken or beef treats.

You can keep them. I don't care if litter clumps, still stinks! Sensitive smeller. Stinks soon as they drop it, before it even clumps. :)

I do like catz alot regardless. Fun critters. Had a Siamese Himalayan was best cat ever. Played catch, fetch, soccer (funnel that ball between fridge and wall every time. He come outside with his ball and get someone to play.

bhouz.jpg
bhouz.jpg
For me it is cats.

Some say they are too independent, but my cats give me lots of love and attention, because I give them lots of love and attention.

Garfield by Jim Davis for January 19, 2020 | GoComics.com

I love dogs and if I had some acreage around my home, I would have 5 rescue dogs living with me. Dogs love you unconditionally and
only want your love and attention.
View attachment 309494

Wow!
Gracias'

I'm very definitely a cat person. I love cats, and during those brief times in my life when I didn't have a cat, there was a huge emptiness there, that only a cat could fill.

Lately, though, there's a different, but similar emptiness. Seventeen years ago, an injured dove showed up on my doorstep. My wife took this dove in, did the best we could to care for her, and were amazed at how completely she recovered. That was in late December, 2002. That dove passed away in October of 2019, and now, I feel an emptiness that I think only another dove can fill. Hopefully, doves will soon be available at The Bird Shop or some other local store. When we inquired shortly after the death of our previous dove, we were informed that they usually only have doves available in the spring time.

I've had a number of other pets, but none seemed nearly as important, nor left such an emptiness behind when they died, as my cats or my dove.

I'm very definitely a cat person. I love cats, and during those brief times in my life when I didn't have a cat, there was a huge emptiness there, that only a cat could fill.

Lately, though, there's a different, but similar emptiness. Seventeen years ago, an injured dove showed up on my doorstep. My wife took this dove in, did the best we could to care for her, and were amazed at how completely she recovered. That was in late December, 2002. That dove passed away in October of 2019, and now, I feel an emptiness that I think only another dove can fill. Hopefully, doves will soon be available at The Bird Shop or some other local store. When we inquired shortly after the death of our previous dove, we were informed that they usually only have doves available in the spring time.

I've had a number of other pets, but none seemed nearly as important, nor left such an emptiness behind when they died, as my cats or my dove.

I’m going to have to go with dogs. If you train a dog with love they’re likely to be great companions. Cats on the other hand could be vicious to you even if you raise them with kindness. Most cats are great, but some of them can be real assholes.

Do you ever watch NOVA on PBS? In Fed. there were two separate hours, one on dogs, and one on cats. I've only watched the one on dogs, thus far, and as usual it was entertaining and instructional.

Without question, dogs

A dog will give you unconditional love and accepts you as part of the family.

Forum List

Back