CDZ What is with all the unintelligible OPs?

I have noticed an increasing number of OPs which are either unintelligible or completely lacking any point other than to link to someone else's opinion. What is going on? Are we becoming a functionally illiterate society wherein the primary means of communication are acronyms and emojis? Does it require a rigidly imposed external structure in order to engage in a genuine discussion?

May I suggest a return to basic English composition: First state your opinion, then present the facts and logic upon which it is based, and then summarize you conclusion. Any problems with that?

One problem, otherwise I agree: Rereading for gross misspellings and typos, especially in the thread title, would help a lot. I suspect a lot of posters are posting drunk, their titles and OPs are so muddled. So not posting drunk would also help.

I have noticed an increasing number of OPs which are either unintelligible or completely lacking any point other than to link to someone else's opinion. What is going on? Are we becoming a functionally illiterate society wherein the primary means of communication are acronyms and emojis? Does it require a rigidly imposed external structure in order to engage in a genuine discussion?

May I suggest a return to basic English composition: First state your opinion, then present the facts and logic upon which it is based, and then summarize you conclusion. Any problems with that?

Yes. One big problem. Tards never see their opinions and views as anything other than fact.
Con or Lib..that's a fact. No wait..did I just...oops!

ROTFLMAO!

I like the concept of the inverse law of certainty--the surer one is about their opinions...the more likely they are full of shyte!

Unintelligent, uneducated people post unintelligible things

Forum List

Back