What is up with people posing nude and "self empowerment"?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
You guessed it, we are only talking about women here.

LOL.

I don't get it. How is it self empowering to take off all your close in front of the world?

Here is a look inside her little brain

“Life is short and I want to be uplifted, colorful, unapologetic and empowered. I want to carry a clear message, particularly as a woman, to always remember my power and I hope the songs are a reminder to you, of that same power inside you!” she wrote. “I’ll be Queen Of Me—you be Queen of YOU! 👑

Speaking of power, I think this guy is far more powerful than Shania and he is not even completely naked

I'm thinking he could be one of those Marvel Strike Force characters with all that power he has there in his naked bare gut.

LOL.

I don't get it. How is it self empowering to take off all your close in front of the world?

“Life is short and I want to be uplifted, colorful, unapologetic and empowered. I want to carry a clear message, particularly as a woman, to always remember my power and I hope the songs are a reminder to you, of that same power inside you!” she wrote. “I’ll be Queen Of Me—you be Queen of YOU! 👑

Speaking of power, I think this guy is far more powerful than Shania and he is not even completely naked

I'm thinking he could be one of those Marvel Strike Force characters with all that power he has there in his naked bare gut.

Pheh... she is doing it because she wants the attention. Probably needs the attention.
10 years ago she might have 2 or 3 songs in the Top 20 Country hits.
Today. Zero. Not even one in the Top 50
And there is your answer.

The Supreme Court has ruled that Nudity is protected by the 1st Amendment, so Ms. Twain may well have a point here.

I wish the best of success for her.. Everything I have heard of her she seems like a good person.
1669234051048.png

It also shows the bizarre thinking of these people.
"Toxic Masculinity!!.... Rape Culture!!!.... GRR!!!"
Next day.... "I think I want to pose naked for everyone to look at my tits and ass".

You can't make this stuff up.

LOL.

Lol what business is it of yours? As long as they are not a minor it is no business of yours. Not my thing but just as I choose not to do such things they have the right to do such things.

Lol what business is it of yours? As long as they are not a minor it is no business of yours. Not my thing but just as I choose not to do such things they have the right to do such things.
Just wondering what empower so many women by taking off their cloths is all.

You never hear men say that.

Why?

Yeah and we have a right to laugh at her and state our opinions as well.
It works both ways.

LOL.

What is even worse are the legions of men who pay women to get nude on platforms such as Only Fans and the like; men paying women for the electronic image of sex and nothing more. Some men pay hundreds of dollars per month for images and videos. But back to the women who bare all. They are sluts on high, selling their only meager assets for cheap sexual fantasies. Think of the women of two centuries past . . . women who strove to be refined, dignified yet powerful in the almighty matriarchic familial sense. Most of today's women can't hold a melted candle to the women of earlier ages. Public nudity is not empowerment, it is self-degradation and harlotry.

What is even worse are the legions of men who pay women to get nude on platforms such as Only Fans and the like; men paying women for the electronic image of sex and nothing more. Some men pay hundreds of dollars per month for images and videos. But back to the women who bare all. They are sluts on high, selling their only meager assets for cheap sexual fantasies. Think of the women of two centuries past . . . women who strove to be refined, dignified yet powerful in the almighty matriarchic familial sense. Most of today's women can't hold a melted candle to the women of earlier ages. Public nudity is not empowerment, it is degradation and harlotry.
If it were not for the money, they would not be doing it.

Bottom line

Unless they were drunk out of their minds or something.

What is even worse are the legions of men who pay women to get nude on platforms such as Only Fans and the like; men paying women for the electronic image of sex and nothing more. Some men pay hundreds of dollars per month for images and videos. But back to the women who bare all. They are sluts on high, selling their only meager assets for cheap sexual fantasies. Think of the women of two centuries past . . . women who strove to be refined, dignified yet powerful in the almighty matriarchic familial sense. Most of today's women can't hold a melted candle to the women of earlier ages. Public nudity is not empowerment, it is self-degradation and harlotry.
Men want to see women naked and women want to see specific men naked. Human nature. That’s why we have titty bars on every corner but not male stripper bars on every corner.
Human nature. Feminists believe they’re above human nature.

If it were not for the money, they would not be doing it.

Bottom line

Unless they were drunk out of their minds or something.

Essentially, it seems (in the modern internet/electronic sense), once a man has viewed a women naked, or once many, many men have, she essentially has nothing left to offer. Therefore the woman who bares all to thousands or millions of men has sold away her secret self, farmed it out, whored herself, removed her most important dignity . . . for gold, of course.

LOL.

I've noticed this a lot over the last several months. Personally, I think women should feel empowered. The more empowered the better. I do think it is rather funny though. First they're screaming they are being objectified then they're trying their damnedest to be objectified. Most of this though is from women who are past their prime trying to make headlines to get back in the limelight. But, I'm all for it.

Forum List

Back