What is the point???

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
I guess eventually candidates for elected office will not need to speak at all - we can all just guess what they think/mean/will do once elected... I mean what's the point in saying anything about anything if you are 1) entirely stupid of the facts concerning a topic, 2) don't really mean what you say about a topic you might understand, 3) only use words to pander to the lowest common denominator of thoughtlessness...? . Hell, I think slavery was a sound social policy - oh, wait, that was just an opening bargaining position, not to be taken literally... Christ, with leeway like that, maybe drawing cards from a hat - yes or no, pro or con - is the best policy making tool...and the best election tool is just to tell everyone they will have/get everything they want...??? . Geez, ya don't need to be a billionaire to do that - I can fukking do that...!:)>)!
Y'all know I've found nothing suitable to complain about concerning what Trump has actually done, aside from the Syria bombing (basically because signing Executive Orders to consider something is not actually doing anything), but it is the man's personal worth as a human being - not to be confused with his financial "net worth" - that so thoroughly disgusts me... Hell, I'd likely choose the "evil" Nixon over Trump, and would certainly choose the "dumbass" Shrub over this egomaniacal sociopath we have in Trump...!:)<(!
But, hey, that's just me... In the future, I'll restrict myself to commenting on actual Trump policy...if we ever get any...:)>)
scy

Forum List

Back