What is the hardest illegal drug you've ever done?

What is the hardest illegal drug you've ever done?

• none

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • underage drinking

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • marijuana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • xanax, valium, or other similar pills (that you did not have a prescription for)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • heroin, or any opiates you did not have a prescription for

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • LSD, psilocybin, or other hallucinogens

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • cocaine or crack

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • stimulants other than cocaine, crack or meth amphetamine

• meth amphetamine

• other

• Total voters
You left out peyote. Ghastly stuff.

I was singing in a coffee house in Denver, called The Green Spider, cops came through the door on a drug bust and a friend pulled me off the stage, through the back and threw me into the back of a van on top of a whole slew of weird looking tulip bulbs.

Later, I learned they were peyote. I did try it but it made me so sick I never tried it again.

I did some grass but my drugs of choice back then were cigs and wine and now don't smoke but do drink a very small amount of wine now and again.

I've never done any hard drugs, partly because of seeing what they did to my friends coming back from Vietnam.

I've never tried anything beside cigarettes and beer.
When I was in college, I inhaled second hand smoke from people smoking pot. Hated the smell!
Anyway, I was looking for Salvia Divinorum on the options. I'm curious if people here on the forum have experienced using it.

Never heard of it but used to plant salvia for the hummers when I lived in your neck of the woods.

(Tucson; not PHX)

I actually got into drugs by reading about early psychologist writing about their self experiments while on drugs. That is when I was a psychologist college student.

Last edited:
I've never tried anything beside cigarettes and beer.
When I was in college, I inhaled second hand smoke from people smoking pot. Hated the smell!
Anyway, I was looking for Salvia Divinorum on the options. I'm curious if people here on the forum have experienced using it.

Never heard of it but used to plant salvia for the hummers when I lived in your neck of the woods.

(Tucson; not PHX)

My old man lives in Yuma.

None.

I have never even smoked a cigarette. I was into sports when I was younger and remained blissfully ignorant of drugs. I had champagne once at a wedding, a rum and coke also at a wedding, a glass of wine once, and a wine cooler back in the 1980s. Zipped beer once at a poker game, must be an acquired taste.

My vice is cherry coke, bad for you, but it tastes so good.

Never understood why anyone would be stupid enough to take drugs. I also think life is a lot simpler if you don't drink alchohol. No worries about over asnd under the limit, get home, or dealing with a DUI.

Oof.

Probably when I snorted angel dust.
Meth was a hoot but trouble with a capital T.
Various LSD types.
Mushrooms.

Of all the shit I did when I was younger, that's the one drug I only did once

Scared the living fuck out of me

It was that kind of high where you start wondering is you're ever going to be straight again
:(
InTENSE

Oof.

Various LSD types.
Mushrooms.

It was that kind of high where you start wondering is you're ever going to be straight again
InTENSE

wasnt that way with me.....did Shrooms a few times....once a few of us were out in the Mohave Desert in Joshua Tree....

Oof.

Various LSD types.
Mushrooms.

InTENSE

wasnt that way with me.....did Shrooms a few times....once a few of us were out in the Mohave Desert in Joshua Tree....

I'd eaten a medium sized one and didn't feel anything, so i ate a "biggun"
:eek:

All of them. Like Hortyshir the worst experience I ever had was on mushrooms. I saw satan and it scared me to bits. Now that I belong to the Lord if he shows up I can say, oh just you? And roll back over to sleep. lol... ( amazing what Jesus can do for ya! )

The closest I came to death was PCP, I overdosed twice I can remember - once lost my eyesight and God was gracious to restore my sight even though I didn't know him at the time.. I think I must have been about 14 yrs. old or so.. tried heroin but didn't like the sick to my stomach feeling.. favorite drink back in my younger years? Straight tequila. with some salt and a lemon. Doubt I should be talking about this as I do not even smoke a cigarette much less do a drug or have a drink now but when it comes to partying back in the day I probably could have drank most of you under the table. Still after meeting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior I have to tell you, there ain't no high like the Most High. I'd rather be in the lowest of valleys with Jesus by my side than on the highest mountain without him. there is no friend like Jesus... he is a friend that loveth at all times...

- Jeri

Last edited:

InTENSE

Hortysir, I think it opens your eyes to the spiritual realm and if that happens without the Lord it can be a very intense experience that would cause you to never want try those again. I didn't. It cured me!

InTENSE

ah....i see....it sneaks up on ya.....we had a guy who was pretty experienced with this stuff.....thats why he said lets go out to his cabin in Joshua Tree....being out in nature made it really mellow and kinda nice....

Forum List

Back