What is "ranked choice" voting? It is used in many states so we need to know

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I'm still learning about this, but thought I would share so everyone else can learn also. This is VERY important considering how much the last presidential election (and many state elections) have been questioned and/or invalidated by Americans and others.

You may want to find out if your own state uses this system... which, again, I am just now learning about (I think.. It does sound familiar)

I'm still learning about this, but thought I would share so everyone else can learn also. This is VERY important considering how much the last presidential election (and many state elections) have been questioned and/or invalidated by Americans and others.

You may want to find out if your own state uses this system... which, again, I am just now learning about (I think.. It does sound familiar)
It isn't "used in many states" but it should be.

Ranked choice is code for Dem election RIGGING. Just like Dems relabeled ballot box stuffing 'ballot harvesting'. We are dealing with a Dem party that is 100% corrupt to it's core. There's no lie they won't tell, no cheating scheme they won't deploy.
well, I knew that a LONG time ago.. the highlighted

But as I am still studying this matter, that's about all I can say. I am not 100% certain what all it entails

well, I knew that a LONG time ago.. the highlighted

But as I am still studying this matter, that's about all I can say. I am not 100% certain what all it entails
Let me put it this way, Dems wouldn't be supporting it unless it gave them a rigged advantage. And tomorrow if it began giving the Republicans an advantage, it would be immediately abolished. They pull this crap up in MA years back. They changed a law to RIG it for the Democrat, then changed the very same law back later to prevent a Rep from using it.

Let me put it this way, Dems wouldn't be supporting it unless it gave them a rigged advantage. And tomorrow if it began giving the Republicans an advantage, it would be immediately abolished. They pull this crap up in MA years back. They changed a law to RIG it for the Democrat, then changed the very same law back later to prevent a Rep from using it.
thanks for this info. I copied the op material to read at leisure, so I can re-read it until I get it, if necessary.

thanks esp for the thing about how Dims favor it

That's about all I needed to know, eh?

lol

It is NOT used in many states. A few do.

Forum List

Back