What Is Liability Insurance?

An extortion racket.
In a perfect world, everyone owns up to debts that they are liable for. In today's world, not many people have the assets to own up to their accidental liabilities. Hence, insurance. If you have the assets, you can purchase a bond that will cover the legal limits of your liabilities, avoiding having insurance. However if your assets are less than the liability, you are likely to end up on the street.

Liability insurance pays for harm/damage that you may cause to others.
That includes civil judgements against you.
I'm pretty sure you're mistaken, at least on the type of insurance that would pay for a civil judgement. Errors and omissions insurance can help pay for a judgment but that's different than liability insurance.

I'm pretty sure you're mistaken, at least on the type of insurance that would pay for a civil judgement. Errors and omissions insurance can help pay for a judgment but that's different than liability insurance.
"Liability insurance (also called third-party insurance) is a part of the general insurance system of risk financing to protect the purchaser (the "insured") from the risks of liabilities imposed by lawsuits and similar claims and protects the insured if the purchaser is sued for claims that come within the coverage of the insurance policy. "

"Liability insurance (also called third-party insurance) is a part of the general insurance system of risk financing to protect the purchaser (the "insured") from the risks of liabilities imposed by lawsuits and similar claims and protects the insured if the purchaser is sued for claims that come within the coverage of the insurance policy. "
Can you provide a link to a broker where I can purchase this?

Can you provide a link to a broker where I can purchase this?
Use the internet. AAA is a very good company.

Forum List

Back