What is a woman. 3 Part interview at University of Tennessee. This "professor."

It is whites who have caused the socio-economic problems that have lead to increased, poverty and violence in the black community. Black Americans did terrorize and redline themselves into urban ghettos.

You stupid shit, people make their own decisions. Are you really saying blacks cant be responsible members of society? The problem with your argument is I know for a fact they can, regardless of your excuses.

You stupid shit, people make their own decisions. Are you really saying blacks cant be responsible members of society? The problem with your argument is I know for a fact they can, regardless of your excuses.

No. I'm saying historical acts of racism that lead to severe economic equality is why it's harder for black Americans to be successful and escape cycles of violence and poverty.

Sex is in part a social classification itself. Biology tells us humanity it born typically with XX or XY chromosomes that these are usually associated with male or female anatomy or sex organs. However there is a small segment of the population that are born with XXY or XYY or 45,X or 46,XY and these individuals can be born with all manner of combinations of anatomy and sexual organs. Biology is more concerned with identifying genes than whether or not people with 46,XY chromosomes, a vagina and internal testes is considered male or female. That's more a social argument than a biological one.

And do you know what they call the anomalies that small segment are born with, birth defects.

Forum List

Back