What is a Child? Whose child? Dem Recon Bill needs to die

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
House Democrats Propose Redefining ‘Child’ In Reconciliation Bill | NewsRadio 740 KTRH

"Local Houston & Texas News

House Democrats Propose Redefining ‘Child’ In Reconciliation Bill​

By Wyatt GoolsbyOct 5, 2021

Democrats are proposing some big changes in how our government operates. Their massive reconciliation bill, if it passes, would redefine what it means to be someone's child."

You children belong to the government
So glad I never had any. This world does not deserve brilliance such as that which I would spawn.

House Democrats Propose Redefining ‘Child’ In Reconciliation Bill | NewsRadio 740 KTRH

"Local Houston & Texas News

House Democrats Propose Redefining ‘Child’ In Reconciliation Bill​

By Wyatt GoolsbyOct 5, 2021

Democrats are proposing some big changes in how our government operates. Their massive reconciliation bill, if it passes, would redefine what it means to be someone's child."

You children belong to the government
I hope not. Public schooling has run amock and have taught their teachers to ensure that every child distrusts his or her parents more if they are conservatives. They're rocking the cradle with malice aforethought. Its time to get our churches building classrooms just to save families.

I hope not. Public schooling has run amock and have taught their teachers to ensure that every child distrusts his or her parents more if they are conservatives. They're rocking the cradle with malice aforethought. Its time to get our churches building classrooms just to save families.
Very well said!

Carl.jpg

The left believe the government owns you wholly....and it lets you keep a little of your own shit for your personal use.

You guys are hilarious. It's about expanding who can get the child tax credit, not the submission of your chillins to state authorities, that comes in part two.

Forum List

Back