What Inspires Your Choice...

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
.....Of Avatars?

I wind up using Avatars that are a direct reflection of what it is that makes me who I am. They are an extension of all things, inside and out. I like to change them often, which is another reflection of how I am...[designed change is such an adventure] *W00*

What criteria inspires your Avatars? :eusa_dance:

.....Of Avatars?

I wind up using Avatars that are a direct reflection of what it is that makes me who I am. They are an extension of all things, inside and out. I like to change them often, which is another reflection of how I am...[designed change is such an adventure] *W00*

Mood and theme; sometimes astronomical like the horsehead nebula, sometimes from art, or like now constellation art. My Av has to, in some way reflect on the noblest and most beautiful, yet rapacious of animals. That's just a part of the symbolism that attaches to the name which is the name of a late nineteenth century native American, Chief American Horse; also the name of a fellow Marine circa 1960 and in a small way honors him and not some alusion to uber patriotism.

Last edited:
Well, since the Avatar should represent the user, and I believe in honesty, my avatar is always me. Sometimes current, sometimes past but always me.

.....Of Avatars?

Mood and theme; sometimes astronomical like the horsehead nebula, sometimes from art, or like now constellation art. My Av has to, in some way reflect on the noblest and most beautiful, yet rapacious of animals. That's just a part of the symbolism that attaches to the name which is the name of a late nineteenth century native American, Chief American Horse; also the name of a fellow Marine circa 1960 and in a small way honors him and not some alusion to uber patriotism.

I do love your AV and went to your album and found more treasures. Thank you American Horse for your sense of relativity and beauty. :)

Well, since the Avatar should represent the user, and I believe in honesty, my avatar is always me. Sometimes current, sometimes past but always me.

Thank you Ollie, for putting up that authentic and proud looking photo. I love you for your efforts on behalf of our country....[plus you seem like a great guy in many ways, and I love what you did yesterday, on Armed Forces Day. Salute, SIR! ]

.....Of Avatars?

I'm a platypus so the choice was rather easy.

Mostly my avs are things that make me laugh. Once in awhile I'll use something that I just like, usually related to a show I'm watching. I like to change them up often . . . I probably shouldn't ever get a tattoo. lol

I pick mine for whatever reason strikes my fancy at the time... This one made me laugh, sometimes I use a pic of myself, sometimes something totally out of the blue...

Forum List

Back