What if the Republicans grow a pair and say "Until the southern border is secure, NOTHING HAPPENS in DC"

Should the Republicans insist that Xiden secure the southern border BEFORE any legislation passes?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Rush warned us, if they gift illegals amnesty and the right to vote in our elections IT'S OVER put a fork in America. These politicians are blatantly ignoring our immigration laws. NONE of these illegals qualify to legally immigration to the USA.

Does immigration need to be legal, yes or no?
Do illegal drugs, like heroin and fentanyl need to be stopped from entering the US, yes or no?
Do cartels' human trafficking networks need to be stopped, yes or no?
The question is, is that the only job of the government.

Does immigration need to be legal, yes or no?
Do illegal drugs, like heroin and fentanyl need to be stopped from entering the US, yes or no?
Do cartels' human trafficking networks need to be stopped, yes or no?
Dem's don't care how many people get killed, raped and abused the illegals or Americans.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. You know damn well the republicans don't want a closed border. Who would do their lawns and take care of their kids? Clean their offices at night? Build their gazebos for less than minimum wage?
It was the trump Nazis cheeto-in-chief, not the congressional Republicans promising the border wall. The "wall" was never important to the Republican establishment, and anyone that knows how Washington D.C. works also knows the Republicans only promise immigration reform to placate their voter base during election years. The GOP's promise to outlaw abortion has been a similar tactic since the 1980s. As everyone has seen, the congressional Republicans rarely speak of the abortion issue during non-election years.

The newly elected trump Nazis in Congress might mention the "wall" in passing, but, for the most part, they're primarily focused on keeping the trump Nazis back home stirred up. It is all they have to offer their constituencies, they have nothing positive or beneficial to add to the mix.

The question is, is that the only job of the government.
Of course not.
Just look at all the departments we pay for, and all of the people working there.
Immigration, border security (CBP), DHS, ICE, are all protecting us, except when Xiden won't let them do their jobs.

t's been that was for my entire life of sixty years, I do miss the street whores and kids selling drugs to tourist like it was in the 1970"s.
You don't know what you are talking about. I've lived 70 miles from the Nogales Port of Entry for 40 years and I have NEVER seen anything close to this. It's even worse in Texas. I just saw a video of a new group of over 1000 immigrants all jammed shoulder to shoulder under a bridge. This is insanity.

What if the GOP played hardball and INSISTED that the southern border needs to be secure, AND the border wall finished before ANYTHING passes in DC? Kind of like what Nancy and the democrats did to the Trump admin. Turnabout is fair play.

Let's vote on it.
Republicans have engaged in unwarranted opposition to comprehensive immigration reform for years – and continue to do so.

Conservatives are in no position to complain about immigration, much less make any demands.

There are way too many Democrats in the Republican Party for something like that to ever happen.
Otherwise known as RINOs. They would gladly spend money on a pet project of theirs instead of the border wall. Some of them are even pro-immigration.

You don't know what you are talking about. I've lived 70 miles from the Nogales Port of Entry for 40 years and I have NEVER seen anything close to this. It's even worse in Texas. I just saw a video of a new group of over 1000 immigrants all jammed shoulder to shoulder under a bridge. This is insanity.
Now you know how the Native American Indian tribes felt when a bunch of white people kept on coming in larger numbers.

yet it is not a historical anomaly since humans have been doing it since humans could.

Otherwise known as RINOs. They would gladly spend money on a pet project of theirs instead of the border wall. Some of them are even pro-immigration.
Yes ....

RINO's is another name for them.

"Many Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans"

Republicans have engaged in unwarranted opposition to comprehensive immigration reform for years – and continue to do so.

Conservatives are in no position to complain about immigration, much less make any demands.
Trump had immigration solved, the democrats are a disaster.

Forum List

Back