What If A Country Was Based On Critical Race Theory.

Republicans and conservatives, to a man/woman, have been indoctrinated and instructed by their handlers that whatever they do, DO NOT even attempt to think for themselves.

This is why they all, from top to bottom, spew the exact same talking points at the exact same time.

Being the top-down fascist organization that they are, they don't dare deviate from that structure. PoliticalChic has to comply with her servitude and obedience, or else!
Gee another left wing loon heard from. LOL passing along those lies.

"Educate yourself, when the Constitution was written black folks were not even considered as being human. The creed didn't pertain to black folks."

Educate yourself, dolt.....it was so only by the party you vote for.
Most of the signers on the Declaration of Independence were abolitionists.

It's funny how racism over the past 8 to 10 years had been becoming less and less an issue in general. Then suddenly less than 2 years ago it exploded and became more of an issue than it had ever been before. And to top it off anti racists have become the most racist people this country has ever seen.

It's not funny at all. First the Republicans allowed the Voting Rights Act to expire after Obama was elected, and then they started closing polling places, and purging voter rolls, and making up obscure rules like "exact match" for voter registration, on top of the gerrymandering they started after the 2010 Census, so that it became harder and harder for black people to vote.

Trump has been the most racist president in my lifetime, and he stoked racial hatred. It wasn't white people's votes Trump tried to have thrown out. Republicans are now busy passing laws to allow them to overturn the results of an election they don't like.

And then there's all of the unarmed black people that police shoot and kill. And all of the people calling the police about black people living their lives - waiting in a Starbucks, having a BBQ in a park, or having a birthday party.

11. Note the crime rates in every Democrat stronghold…..and read the tea leaves:

“As South African society frays apart, the always-dangerous country is returning to the levels of violence seen at the end of apartheid, when onlookers feared full-blown genocide was imminent. It’s not from lack of police. South Africa has one police officer for every four hundred people, a substantially higher figure than the United States. But the police are borderline useless at actually protecting the nation’s law-abiding citizens, who are forced to rely on private security or their own devices in order to keep themselves safe.

From the late 90s onwards, in the name of hitting diversity quotas, South Africa’s police adopted a “fast-track” promotion strategy while also gutting training requirements for new recruits. Senior police leadership became political appointees selected for loyalty rather than competence. The end result is a shoddy police force that kills people with hammers for violating COVID-19 lockdowns but abandons the population in the face of lethal riots.

Despite being the most consistently violent country on Earth, South Africa is unwilling to use real force to stand up for civilization. The death penalty was abolished in 1995 and hasn’t been in use since 1990.

But just like how American elites are increasingly obsessed with century-old riots while ignoring the anarchy they unleashed in 2020, in South Africa rising crime rates have been coupled with a growing obsession with the ever-more-distant legacy of apartheid. Just days before the riots began, South African law enforcment announced a new effort to investigate and prosecute decades-old crimes during the apartheid era.” South Africa - The First Country Built on “Critical Race Theory” - Officially Implodes - Revolver

Every item I've bolded is attributable to the Democrat Party today.

And you voted for every one if your voted Democrat.

Critical Race Theory
That’s a theory, I ask for a specific lie within the theory that’s being taught in schools that you think is the most offensive. I guess you’ll have to actually read the theory and know what’s being taught to answer the question. So I don’t have high hopes. If you copy and paste more mumbo jumbo I’m not going to read it FYI. Answer in your own words. Try and show you have a brain for a change

That’s a theory, I ask for a specific lie within the theory that’s being taught in schools that you think is the most offensive. I guess you’ll have to actually read the theory and know what’s being taught to answer the question. So I don’t have high hopes. If you copy and paste more mumbo jumbo I’m not going to read it FYI. Answer in your own words. Try and show you have a brain for a change
That’s not the way to do it, Icehole. The publisehd citation or excerpt must accompany the remarks.

Every word of every post I construct belongs to me.

I understand those, you, who are not as well-read, educated, or able, are chagrinned at not being able to do the same, would post this dodge: "copy and paste more mumbo jumbo I’m not going to read it FYI. Answer in your own words. Try and show you have a brain for a change."

You should simply admit what we both know to be the truth: you cannot compete on the same level.

Simply contrary to known reality. The majority owned slaves – 41 of the 56, according to one study.

And, those Founders:
  1. Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
    1. The three non-Southerners worked tirelessly against slavery.
    2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
    3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

The stage was set, even if it took 70 years and a bloody war.

Media - Latest News
Big Journalism debunks the spin and narratives from the Democrat-media complex, and rips the lid off faux media objectivity.
bigjournalism.com

Have you ever read a book????

You do know what a book is, don't you?

That’s not the way to do it, Icehole. The publisehd citation or excerpt must accompany the remarks.
Politichic is infamous for just spamming responses and flooding the zone. Nearly impossible to get a straight forward discussion with her but I try every once in a while to see if she has evolved any

Every word of every post I construct belongs to me.

I understand those, you, who are not as well-read, educated, or able, are chagrinned at not being able to do the same, would post this dodge: "copy and paste more mumbo jumbo I’m not going to read it FYI. Answer in your own words. Try and show you have a brain for a change."

You should simply admit what we both know to be the truth: you cannot compete on the same level.
You say this while completely dodging my question about the subject at hand… oh the irony!!! Thanks for the laugh

How many people have anti-racists hanged, burned crosses to or even threatened with death?

You white supremacists are truly walking POS.
Marc, you are the “white supremacist”.

You choose to stay in a white country to get all the privileges it gives you. You choose to stay because you know it’s superior to African culture and nations.

Marc, you are the “white supremacist”.

You choose to stay in a white country to get all the privileges it gives you. You choose to stay because you know it’s superior to African culture and nations.
Congrats Hawk… you win dumbest statement of the day!! Get yourself a cookie

Lacking a rebuttal to the numbers you fall back to petty insult again.

haha.

"...you fall back to petty insult again."

You've provided a perfect example of a lie of omission.

You tried to hide what I actually provided.

This:

And, those Founders:
  1. Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
    2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
    3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

Media - Latest News
Big Journalism debunks the spin and narratives from the Democrat-media complex, and rips the lid off faux media objectivity.
bigjournalism.com

It is clear why you tried to omit it.

"...you fall back to petty insult again."

You've provided a perfect example of a lie of omission.

You tried to hide what I actually provided.

This:

And, those Founders:

Media - Latest News
bigjournalism.com

It is clear why you tried to omit it.
Limiting the discussion to a few signers doesn't make change the fact that the majority of signers were slave holders. You can try to obfuscate as much as you want, that fact remains.

Limiting the discussion to a few signers doesn't make change the fact that the majority of signers were slave holders. You can try to obfuscate as much as you want, that fact remains.

I must say, I find your posts of great value.

1. You never fail to post the party propaganda, and the 'government school learning'...the views of the hate America crowd.
2. The statistics prove that 5 to 10 times more read a thread than post in same.
3. My mission has always been to provide sourced, linked, and documented posts that dispel and explode the lies your sort parrots.
4. And,......I do..
We are a sort of Punch and Judy show......

5. Thanks again, and please continue to provide the lies that I hit out of the park.

1627065799657.png

Carry on.

Forum List

Back