What I Would Like To See From Trump

And look where they come for care if they can afford it. I want to stay uniquely American, if I preferred the systems of another country, I'd move there, I don't. Feel free to do the same.

You are wrong in so many ways it is impossible to list them all. Given the money we spend on medical treatment in this country, it is no wonder that in many ways our medical treatments would often be better. But that doesn't mean that the medical treatments in other developed countries is crap. Also, the U.S. is a large country. If we spent 1% of our GDP on medicine, how much money would that be. If Costa Rica spent 1% of its GDP on medicine, that would be FAR less money.

I have a couple Michael Moore documentaries to suggest to you. Though I don't agree with absolutely everything in them, they do provide food for thought. One is "Sicko." The other is, "Where to invade."

Why am I not surprised you would identify with other idiots.

Would you care to be more specific?

NO.

"No" what.

Are you senile like fakey? No to your question. Scroll up and refresh your memory.

You are wrong in so many ways it is impossible to list them all. Given the money we spend on medical treatment in this country, it is no wonder that in many ways our medical treatments would often be better. But that doesn't mean that the medical treatments in other developed countries is crap. Also, the U.S. is a large country. If we spent 1% of our GDP on medicine, how much money would that be. If Costa Rica spent 1% of its GDP on medicine, that would be FAR less money.

I have a couple Michael Moore documentaries to suggest to you. Though I don't agree with absolutely everything in them, they do provide food for thought. One is "Sicko." The other is, "Where to invade."

NO.

"No" what.

Are you senile like fakey? No to your question. Scroll up and refresh your memory.
Ah, senile OKTexas pretending to be an adult.

I would like to see Trump and congress raise the voting age to 25 then send it to the states for adoption.

NO.

"No" what.

Or you could just have told me what you were talking about instead of asking me to search to find out what you were talking about.

Forum List

Back