What Hubris!!! Clinton holds 11-point national lead over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll

The flies are crawling on the rotting corpus of the Trump campaign.

What if Trump wins? What if those silent who don't answer pollsters that I just refered to come out in forces that cannot be estimated? Do you have a plan, a coping mechanism? The Hillary supporters are going to be in a state of almost nervous breakdown.

It's never a good thing to count the chickens before they hatch.
Do you have a mechanism against the more likely probability that the "silent Trumpites" don't exist?

Don't these idiots think we check internals?....18.9% more Democrats polled than Republicans!

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

Well good for you. I guess you have nothing to worry about. I guess the polls are all wrong just like they were with Romney..........oh, wait

I think realistically Hillary is only about 4-5 points ahead, which bumps up awfully close to the margin of error.

I would agree with this, that Hillary is about 4-5 points ahead and yes that's within the MOE, so that means that should Trump supporters in crucial States be more motivated to go and vote people can't guarantee that Hillary is a 100% to win the election.

What if Trump wins? What if those silent who don't answer pollsters that I just refered to come out in forces that cannot be estimated? Do you have a plan, a coping mechanism? The Hillary supporters are going to be in a state of almost nervous breakdown.

Do you have a mechanism against the more likely probability that the "silent Trumpites" don't exist?

There's much anger, the Trump supporters feel that if Hillary isn't stopped then America is all but finished, so they are angry and they think this is about saving America and the future for their children and grandchildren.

Anger combined with the thought of survival is a huge motivating factor for these people to go and vote, and nobody can state just how many of these people there are, many think there are a lot more than people are saying.

There's much anger, the Trump supporters feel that if Hillary isn't stopped then America is all but finished, so they are angry and they think this is about saving America and the future for their children and grandchildren.

Anger combined with the thought of survival is a huge motivating factor for these people to go and vote, and nobody can state just how many of these people there are, many think there are a lot more than people are saying.

You're right. It's sad that so many people are so misinformed. I would be worried too, if I believed all the right wing crap those people believe.

A Libertarian friend of mine who hates Trump just as much as I do said something very interesting about this: It's like buying tickets to a Neil Diamond concert. No one will admit that they did it because Diamond is a 60's throwback dinosaur. But the numbers speak for themselves because Diamond is one of the top-selling concert tickets in the U.S., selling more tickets than Madonna or Elton John.
The Highest-Grossing Tours Of 2015

So given that analogy, Trump could win.

That's good and yes Trump could win.

Also another situation is the Green Party woman, Jill Stein has endorsed Trump, so how many of her supporters are going to vote for him, she's on about 3%-4% in a lot of polls, I agree that Hillary is about 4%-5% ahead within the MOE.

How many Gary Johnson supporters when it comes to cast their vote are going to think, well there's no way Johnson can win, so they'll also vote for Trump.

These are some of the unforseen situations.

The weather is another, in some key States, bad weather or something freak happening on election day, who are more likely not to care because going to vote is more important, Hillary supporters or Trump supporters?

Don't these idiots think we check internals?....18.9% more Democrats polled than Republicans!

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

So you think she's only ahead by 7 or 8 points.

A Libertarian friend of mine who hates Trump just as much as I do said something very interesting about this: It's like buying tickets to a Neil Diamond concert. No one will admit that they did it because Diamond is a 60's throwback dinosaur. But the numbers speak for themselves because Diamond is one of the top-selling concert tickets in the U.S., selling more tickets than Madonna or Elton John.

Also another situation is the Green Party woman, Jill Stein has endorsed Trump, so how many of her supporters are going to vote for him, she's on about 3%-4% in a lot of polls, I agree that Hillary is about 4%-5% ahead within the MOE.

How many Gary Johnson supporters when it comes to cast their vote are going to think, well there's no way Johnson can win, so they'll also vote for Trump.

The weather is another, in some key States, bad weather or something freak happening on election day, who are more likely not to care because going to vote is more important, Hillary supporters or Trump supporters?
Your post was awful. Jill Stein didn't endorse Trump, so you made that up.
And four-way vs. two-way poll results are the same or have a 1% or 2% difference, in contrast with your assertion that Johnson's supporters "will also vote for Trump".
Go make stuff up somewhere else.

The media has been so over the top lying throughout this entire election that nothing they say is to be believed. They have lied since day one. Remember when Jeb had it in the bag? Remember when Indiana was going to landslide for Cruz and the nomination was over? It's just been lie after lie. So no, I don't believe the polling, not any of it.

Your post was awful. Jill Stein didn't endorse Trump, so you made that up.
And four-way vs. two-way poll results are the same or have a 1% or 2% difference, in contrast with your assertion that Johnson's supporters "will also vote for Trump".
Go make stuff up somewhere else.

Typical Hillarybot, you should just concentrate on the groping and pussy stuff, you are unable to engage in normal discussion that doesn't fit the Kool-Aid Agenda anything above that is beyond your limited intellectual ability.

Jill Stein is all but endorsing Donald Trump.

Jill Stein News: Green Party Nominee Claims Hillary Clinton Is 'Scarier' Than Donald Trump

Clinton Could Slide US 'Into Nuclear War Very Quickly'

BREAKING: Jill Stein Just ENDORSED Donald Trump! Watch Her Obliterate Hillary! -

From 12 October, Jill Stein all but endorsing Donald Trump, it begins at 1 minute 38 seconds in the below video.

Jill Stein finishes commenting that Hillary's policy is more dangerous than Trumps.

Edited to add video.

Last edited:
Jill's people will not, ever, support Trump.

If the race tightens, McMullin takes ID and UT, the vote could go to the House for choosing the pres.

If the race tightens, McMullin takes ID and UT, the vote could go to the House for choosing the pres.

Let's hope it won't come to that... they would choose Clinton for sure.

I am not sure Clinton is a lock if the House chooses the pres.

The House votes by states, each state have one vote.

The legislators of the state caucus together and vote. For instance, FL has 27 legislators, so they would meet, vote, and the majority (has to be a majority, 14) selects that candidate, who then gets Florida's vote.

"If the race tightens, McMullin takes ID and UT, the vote could go to the House for choosing the pres."

I had to read about this Evan McMullin, he's very obscure, never seen anything about him. UT is Utah, so the latest poll has him at 20%-22%, I can't see a poll for ID which is Idaho.

How can 20%-22% mean that he wins the state of Utah?

Also are you meaning that if something that unusual happened that he would be chosen in the House instead of either Hillary or Trump?

The legislators of the state caucus together and vote. For instance, FL has 27 legislators, so they would meet, vote, and the majority (has to be a majority, 14) selects that candidate, who then gets Florida's vote.

This might cause trouble in the streets, they would be discarding tens of millions of Hillary voters and tens of millions of Trump voters in a obscene contempt for Democracy.

Lucy, he has 22% rating with a 54% recognition rate. The more he becomes known, that rating will go up.

Yes, the House can consider the three top finishers in the electoral votes.

McMullin could make Trump or Hillary or himself president.

Lucy, he has 22% rating with a 54% recognition rate. The more he becomes known, that rating will go up.

Yes, the House can consider the three top finishers in the electoral votes.

McMullin could make Trump or Hillary or himself president.

Has this ever happened before, this potential unusual situation?

This might cause trouble in the streets, they would be discarding tens of millions of Hillary voters and tens of millions of Trump voters in a obscene contempt for Democracy.
American is a constitutional republic, not a democracy. Americans would overwhelming go to the streets any beat up and Trumpers or Clintonistas who destroyed and rioted. Any Trumpers or Clintonists with guns in a riot would be shot in the head.

Forum List

Back