What have fence-sitters, independents and ‘kinda Democrats’ said about Dems colluding with Big-tech to win elections?

shutterstock_550516177.jpg

I said that if what they claim is legit they have a complaint. I also then said they have made all kinds of claims that have been total B.S. so it all needs to play out to determine anything.

Democrats RIGGING elections has gotten WAY out of hand. Setting aside the blatant cheating aka "ballot harvesting" and stuffing ballot boxes which they have done for decades. RIGGING debates with RIGGED so called debate moderators actually jumping in and debating on behalf of the Democrats. Giving the Dems the debate questions ahead of time. RIGGING the free press and now social media by colluding to squash anything negative on Democrats which rushing to print FAKE and outright lies that damage the Republican candidates.

Democrats RIGGING elections has gotten WAY out of hand. Setting aside the blatant cheating aka "ballot harvesting" and stuffing ballot boxes which they have done for decades. RIGGING debates with RIGGED so called debate moderators actually jumping in and debating on behalf of the Democrats. Giving the Dems the debate questions ahead of time. RIGGING the free press and now social media by colluding to squash anything negative on Democrats which rushing to print FAKE and outright lies that damage the Republican candidates.
Please explain,

how can ballots be "stuffed", without being caught in the system of election checks and balances?

Please tell us....

I said that if what they claim is legit they have a complaint. I also then said they have made all kinds of claims that have been total B.S. so it all needs to play out to determine anything.
Why would Twitter and Elon Musk lie about this?

As an independent I've considered it the same way as I did when the Democrats cried over Republican talk radio back in the 90's.
Hahaha….That’s your spin huh? I hope I have you misunderstood, if I don’t you just lost all credibility.
Do you remember the RNC calling Rush and telling Rush to suppress speech and information that was bad for their campaigns?

Hahaha….That’s your spin huh? I hope I have you misunderstood, if I don’t you just lost all credibility.
Do you remember the RNC calling Rush and telling Rush to suppress speech and information that was bad for their campaigns?
Trump called on Fox News, and Hannity, to do that...silly one! To keep the bad of his suppressed from Fox viewers and focus on positive trump things.... Shoot, Fox News has been the right arm of the government, thru president Trump's control with direct contact, over what they report and say....For all 4 of his years.

In light of the dump of Twitter files it doesn’t seem like they’re saying much….which isn’t all that surprising to me.
Have any of them cried “DEMOCRACY!”, have any of them condemned Twitter’s, Google’s and Facebook’s participation / meddling in our elections?
The problem is that of the big four -- Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Twitter -- We have information only from Twitter.

Without a doubt, the other three were as involved as Twitter in influencing the election by removing information harmful to Democrat candidates.

The information gatekeepers in the rest of the media and those who have found it profitable to weaponize government have nothing to fear from any of this.

Trump called on Fox News, and Hannity, to do that...silly one! To keep the bad of his suppressed from Fox viewers and focus on positive trump things.... Shoot, Fox News has been the right arm of the government, thru president Trump's control over what they report and say....For all 4 of his years.
Link?

Please explain,

how can ballots be "stuffed", without being caught in the system of election checks and balances?

Please tell us....
Because y'all really don't give a ratsass about the deeper numbers (i.e. hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots in PA returend than were sent out)....If you honestly did, the corruption and cheatery are beyond evidently blatant.

Because y'all really don't give a ratsass about the deeper numbers (i.e. hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots in PA returend than were sent out)....If you honestly did, the corruption and cheatery are beyond evidently blatant.
Let me look it up, to see what you are talking about....?

Brb

It's the pure tribalism that drives them.

They believe that the ends justify the means and as long as any act benefits their tribe, they are perfectly fine with it.

Forum List

Back