What Has Merkel Wrought?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A GIRL’S KILLING SHAKES GERMANY’S MIGRATION DEBATE:

It was a gruesome murder: A 14-year-old girl was raped and strangled, her body buried under brushwood in a secluded area near the railway tracks near her hometown in western Germany.

But the fact that the chief suspect is an Iraqi asylum seeker has turned a terrible crime into political dynamite.

On Friday, the case dominated the German news media and became the latest cudgel for Chancellor Angela Merkel’s opponents and, some predicted, a potential turning point in the migration debate in a country where some 10,000 asylum seekers still enter every month.

Thankfully we have a President concerned about protecting the citizens.

It was a gruesome murder: A 14-year-old girl was raped and strangled, her body buried under brushwood in a secluded area near the railway tracks near her hometown in western Germany.

But the fact that the chief suspect is an Iraqi asylum seeker has turned a terrible crime into political dynamite.

On Friday, the case dominated the German news media and became the latest cudgel for Chancellor Angela Merkel’s opponents and, some predicted, a potential turning point in the migration debate in a country where some 10,000 asylum seekers still enter every month.

Who does that shit and why?

Ok I am walking along and see a 14 year old girl..

Do I

A. Think I want to rape and kill her

B. Or ask if she is lost and needs help

I never get this crap..

Who does that shit and why?

Ok I am walking along and see a 14 year old girl..

Do I

A. Think I want to rape and kill her

B. Or ask if she is lost and needs help

I never get this crap..
..... but you are a human.

Try looking at it from a subhuman perspective. That isn't a child, it's "easy meat" as they call it.

The leftists on this forum will call you names if you don't want to feed them more.

Forum List

Back