What has changed since 9/11?

Talk in my own home without someone listening in through the phone. Leave the computer off of the Net without someone getting in to it. Go to the airport or the federal offices without being pervasively strip searched via an xray machine or felt up by some perv. Those are just a few I can think of offhand.

Cockpit doors are now reinforced and bulletproof. So even if someone tried to break in today, they’d have pretty much no chance of getting to the pilot.

A). I believe now they HAVE doors which lock to isolate the pilots from the passengers. I highly doubt it is bulletproof.

B). Just how do you bring a 45 magnum onto a jet anyway to shoot through the door? Did the TSA let you board with one?

C). If you could get onboard a plane with a firearm, you wouldn't need a bulletproof door, all you'd need is to take the crew hostage and order them to unlock it.

A). I believe now they HAVE doors which lock to isolate the pilots from the passengers. I highly doubt it is bulletproof.

B). Just how do you bring a 45 magnum onto a jet anyway to shoot through the door? Did the TSA let you board with one?

C). If you could get onboard a plane with a firearm, you wouldn't need a bulletproof door, all you'd need is to take the crew hostage and order them to unlock it.
C) Someone has seen the movie “7500”.

Cockpit doors are now reinforced and bulletproof. So even if someone tried to break in today, they’d have pretty much no chance of getting to the pilot.
1629747652524.png

1629747862337.png

1629747717566.png

Easier to get past airport security than a gun.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
I have very few interactions with Muslims and to be fair - I am far more concerned about crazy whites

Forum List

Back