What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump? Read and See!

FUCK DONALD TRUMP and all his douchebag low life followers. And I am not talking about all his supporters but this RETARDED behavior by many that crawl up the backside of whomever is seen to be "against" Trump is worse than how he acts & the things he says.
I think it is fine to be against Trump...as long as you are not media controlling what the public sees. When the pollsters call nix Trump and go to another candidate. That is the way it is supposed to be.

But, say the Establishment figured the couldn't control Kasich but he was leading in the polls, should the eliminate him from the debate? No, not while he is the front runner or the polls indicate he should be included. You are for the man on the street like I am. Let's have him have his say.
What I think is that you have a terrible obsession with this stupid shit. Not trying to be rude but enough already
Thank you Grampa, and you are probably right. I don't have an obsession over Trump but against the Establishment. Can you comment on my post above this?
I am disappointed, because I respect you.
I appreciate that but I am having difficulty digesting all this supposed outrage for a man who IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE. Not even close.
I see. but it isn't about Trump. It's about bombing the front runner and then eliminating him from another Republican forum when he is the front runner. I would have been fine that he was eliminated if it was according to the polls.
I've been to his website and it sounds more conservative than Democrat.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP and all his douchebag low life followers. And I am not talking about all his supporters but this RETARDED behavior by many that crawl up the backside of whomever is seen to be "against" Trump is worse than how he acts & the things he says.
I think it is fine to be against Trump...as long as you are not media controlling what the public sees. When the pollsters call nix Trump and go to another candidate. That is the way it is supposed to be.

But, say the Establishment figured the couldn't control Kasich but he was leading in the polls, should the eliminate him from the debate? No, not while he is the front runner or the polls indicate he should be included. You are for the man on the street like I am. Let's have him have his say.
What I think is that you have a terrible obsession with this stupid shit. Not trying to be rude but enough already
Thank you Grampa, and you are probably right. I don't have an obsession over Trump but against the Establishment. Can you comment on my post above this?
I appreciate that but I am having difficulty digesting all this supposed outrage for a man who IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE. Not even close.
I see. but it isn't about Trump. It's about bombing the front runner and then eliminating him from another Republican forum when he is the front runner. I would have been fine that he was eliminated if it was according to the polls.
The people running the forum he was told not to come to had a moral or decency reason for their decision. He was invited up until the point he crossed a line they weren't personally comfortable with. You know, like the bakers that didn't want to bake a cake for a couple queers....
A moral objection. Why is that a good reason to dis the left but not the right? Where is personal freedom of choice?

WHY is this an issue?

Just like my thread about hypocrisy asked.....

The people running the forum he was told not to come to had a moral or decency reason for their decision. He was invited up until the point he crossed a line they weren't personally comfortable with. You know, like the bakers that didn't want to bake a cake for a couple queers....
A moral objection. Why is that a good reason to dis the left but not the right? Where is personal freedom of choice?

WHY is this an issue?

Then let the PEOPLE decide his unfit and he'll drop in the polls.

WHY is this an issue?

It's an issue because any sort of perceived disrespect must be answered with overwhelming belligerence, it's the Trump way of doing things. Get used to angry red-faced people being total pricks in response to tough questions.

WHY is this an issue?

You do know E E has said some pretty rough stuff.....worse some might say.......

What is being misunderstood is that this is not so much about Trump as it is about the Republican party, which has lied repeatedly over the last several decades and, when in power, has failed to deliver on any of its promises despite having the ability to do so.

The mealy-mouthed games have finally awakened the people of this country who understand that there is a Constitution and it has meaning -- the original meaning in the words, not some load of crap after-the-fact that happens to be convenient for you at the time.
We're not going to vote for another McCain, no matter what name he has. We're not going to vote for a Bush who takes credit for a Florida "economic miracle" that was in fact all built on housing market leverage, liar loans and illegal mexican labor. We're not going to vote for those who claim to be opposed to virtually every program President Obama has championed and led yet while holding the power of the purse to stop every last one of them they were instead funded, continued and expanded! We're not going to vote for a Doctor who refuses to raise and debate the issue of outrageous monopoly interests that drive the price of medical care up by 10x what it should cost, and why the people involved are not under indictment and in prison rather than driving around in a Mercedes. And we're not interested in the excuses coming from the various orifices of these candidates while they bow before the Koch Brothers and their money, or show up at Redstate when its leader bars Trump from coming after he, and the media, charged him with using words he never spoke, turning a well-justified riposte for an uncivil and intentionally dishonest attack put forward by the big corporate media into words he never uttered. Market-Ticker - The Market Ticker

WHY is this an issue?

Then let the PEOPLE decide his unfit and he'll drop in the polls.
The PEOPLE did not invite him. The PEOPLE don't own the property it's being held on. The PEOPLE get to vote in the primaries regardless. Your complaint is invalid

WHY is this an issue?

It's an issue because any sort of perceived disrespect must be answered with overwhelming belligerence, it's the Trump way of doing things. Get used to angry red-faced people being total pricks in response to tough questions.

WHY is this an issue?

You do know E E has said some pretty rough stuff.....worse some might say.......
Someone wrote about it. It was worse.

Trump and his followers are belligerent assholes who do not care about anything except viciously attacking anything that moves in opposition. This predictable belligerence will be his ruin much like a wild boar could always be trusted to charge right into a spear.

Just wait until we get control of the NSA and IRS

Trump and his followers are belligerent assholes who do not care about anything except viciously attacking anything that moves in opposition. This predictable belligerence will be his ruin much like a wild boar could always be trusted to charge right into a spear.

You won't get anything...

Sounds like a threat, how like a Trump sucker.

Just following the Obama precedent

Just following the Obama precedent
Obama and Trump are so totally different in how they treat people I can't even begin to puzzle out what that is supposed to mean.

Forum List

Back