What Happened To The Kamala Harris Campaign?

Approval ratings - in case you don't know - are POLLS which have pretty consistently been wrong about Trump. The models I linked are all scientific.

Okay, buddy, you keep telling yourself that the weird one-time fluke in 2016, where TRUMP STILL LOST BY 3 MILLION VOTES, means much of anything other than our system is horribly broken.

The Best Way To Ensure Trump’s Reelection? Keep Letting 2020 Democrats Out In Public

Approval ratings - in case you don't know - are POLLS which have pretty consistently been wrong about Trump. The models I linked are all scientific.

Okay, buddy, you keep telling yourself that the weird one-time fluke in 2016, where TRUMP STILL LOST BY 3 MILLION VOTES, means much of anything other than our system is horribly broken.

No, it means it works the way it is supposed to.

CA is bigger than about the bottom 20 states combined.

The EC is designed to retain the integrity of those state houses by not letting a shithole safe haven gay den run the country.

you act as if control has never shifted before and it will never shift again.

kinda...ignorant.

Um. No, go back and read what I said.

You guys bragged all the way up to 2018 that the Democrats were sooooo crazy for opposing your Fuhrer that all these Democrats were going to "Walk Away"...... and vote for Republicans.

And then... the election happened. And we gave walking papers to 7 Governors and 40 Representatives... and it was a glorious thing.

Now, that said, AFTER Warren beats Trump next year, the Democrats are going to have a hard time in 2022, so they need to pass all their reforms quickly. This is what they didn't do in 2009 and 1993.

Warren beats Trump.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

The EC is designed to retain the integrity of those state houses by not letting a shithole safe haven gay den run the country.

Again, just because we've given statehood to a bunch of squares in the middle of the desert doesn't make it a good idea.

Again, just because we've given statehood to a bunch of squares in the middle of the desert doesn't make it a good idea.

Yeah, it's not a good idea.

It's a fantastic idea.

And it is what got smaller states to sign up in the beginning. So Virginia would not run the show.

Contrary to you fairy tale the federal government was never intended to homogonize America.

It's a fantastic idea.

And it is what got smaller states to sign up in the beginning. So Virginia would not run the show.

Contrary to you fairy tale the federal government was never intended to homogonize America.

I don't really care what the Founding Slave Rapists "intended", or what comprimises they made to get a constitution passed.

If we followed their original intent, only white, property owning males would get a very limited franchise to pick representatives. The Senate would still be picked by State Legislators, and most presidential elections would have been decided in Congress. The reason why the Constitution has 17 more amendments beyond the Bill of Rights is because a lot of what they originally intended didn't work or was impractical.

The electoral college clearly doesn't work. It essentially locks us into a two-party system, it gives swings states more power than either the large or small states, and as we've seen, it is subject to manipulation, which is exactly what the Russians did in 2016 when they concentrated their interference in three swing states.

It's a fantastic idea.

I don't really care what the Founding Slave Rapists "intended", or what comprimises they made to get a constitution passed.

If we followed their original intent, only white, property owning males would get a very limited franchise to pick representatives. The Senate would still be picked by State Legislators, and most presidential elections would have been decided in Congress. The reason why the Constitution has 17 more amendments beyond the Bill of Rights is because a lot of what they originally intended didn't work or was impractical.

The electoral college clearly doesn't work. It essentially locks us into a two-party system, it gives swings states more power than either the large or small states, and as we've seen, it is subject to manipulation, which is exactly what the Russians did in 2016 when they concentrated their interference in three swing states.

Several things jump out in this post.

First, our founders were great men.

Better men than you could ever hope to be.

They founded a great nation...not a perfect one.

One that has allowed for more freedoms than you could ever have imagined back then,

So fuck you for your name calling.

You are pissant who will die and pass into the unknown with nobody remember you.

Our founders are revered by many and your moralistic bullshit accounts for nothing.

It's a fantastic idea.

Next, you answered your own question. The amendment process is just that. Allows for changes of the times.

You think prohibition was a good amendment.

Well, apparently it wasn't such a good idea.

Was the 17th amendment a good idea ? Fuck NO.

There are arguments for term limits on the president. Why not congress ? We ain't there yet.

But many parts of the constution work great. And Electoral College is fantastic.

Our biggest issue is that we've let the stakes get to high.

The federal government wiping the ass of all 300,000,000 Americans is stupid. That is why we have states.

I get that you lefties can't stand that people will make decisions without you, but you'll just need to get over it, or you'll keep getting Donald Trumps.

Several things jump out in this post.

First, our founders were great men.

Better men than you could ever hope to be.

No, they were a bunch of slave rapists who didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes.

They founded a great nation...not a perfect one.

One that has allowed for more freedoms than you could ever have imagined back then,

Um... GUy, they saved us from Being "Canadians". that's kind of underwhelming. If they had lost, America would have eventually been a commonwealth nation, and they are all Democratic and freer than we are. We'd have probably ended slavery without a civil war and 100 years of Jim Crow.

So fuck you for your name calling.

You are pissant who will die and pass into the unknown with nobody remember you.

Our founders are revered by many and your moralistic bullshit accounts for nothing.

Actually, more like they'll get their statues torn down right after we are done with the Confederate Assholes.

Next, you answered your own question. The amendment process is just that. Allows for changes of the times.

You think prohibition was a good amendment.

Well, apparently it wasn't such a good idea.

I think it was good as an object lesson of why you don't try to use the amendment process to legislate.

Was the 17th amendment a good idea ? Fuck NO.

Actually, it was a fantastic idea. Senators being elected by the people is the way it should be done, not corrupt backroom deals in the State Legislatures.

There are arguments for term limits on the president. Why not congress ? We ain't there yet.

We have term limits for Congress. They're called "elections" As for the 22nd Amendment, I can kind of see why we put it in. FDR was a great president, but running for a fourth term in the middle of a global conflict when he was obviously dying was a bad thing. Imagine Reagan's third term when his Alzheimers was kicking in.. or Clinton's third term when he was having his heart issues.

But many parts of the constution work great. And Electoral College is fantastic.

Our biggest issue is that we've let the stakes get to high.

No, the problem is that we've never let it overrule the will of the people this often. Before George W. Stupid became the Worst President So Far, we hadn't let the Electoral Anachronism overrule the will of the people in 112 years. Now Trump has made a mockery of the office...

The federal government wiping the ass of all 300,000,000 Americans is stupid. That is why we have states.

Have you met State Governments? Hey, in my district, we had the Ugly Woman with the Wart on her face, and the only time we heard from her was around elections. We finally voted her out, and now we've got the fat woman. She's about equally clueless.

I get that you lefties can't stand that people will make decisions without you, but you'll just need to get over it, or you'll keep getting Donald Trumps.

Naw, man, Donald Trump is the last of the GOP. There aren't enough old racist white fucks to sustain it much longer.

Typical left winger....

Got all the answers:

Met state governments ? Worked on their campaigns lots. They are no different than the federals I worked on. BTW: plenty of feds have warts on their faces...and talk about stupid.....let's bring back Barbara Bullshit Boxer from CA. Holy Fuck.

The founders will live forever and you'll die with nobody to mourn your ass. You'll never bring them down. And thank you for allow the confederates to be revived. I've enjoyed singing their praises as more people have asked about the whole controversy.

Arguing for the 17th...simply stupid and uneducated...but we've come to expect that of you.

It's a damn shame she's to stupid to not shoot herself in the foot.

If she could stay longer and make the race more inteesting....it would only help Trump.

We need morons like her, Waters, and OAC out front....the democrats will be in worse trouble than they are.

we must stop RACIST POLICE TERROR, my friends.

only Kamala can do that!

KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA!

Hate Hoax Harris has really struck out.... and now trails MICHAEL ROBINSON, a "rival" for "lover" Jussie Smollett...

i'll tell you what happened. Kamala was at 26 in the polls. after Gabbard killed her off (figuratively) in the debate, she fell to 12 percent, and her campaign imploded!

Forum List

Back