What happened to the delete button?

Just by mistake made a duplicate post....unable to delete it.
Just do a REPORT to the mods and ask them to delete and give a reason why.

BTW, my DELETE button is fine.

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 12.00.49 PM.png

Well....I see my delete button is back....but they moved my post down

into the cellar. hehheh

Guess someone did not like it?

The incident mentioned happened in the U.K. but the real topic of the thread was how the powers that be use political correctness even though it may be putting the general public in danger....aka refusing to describe what the perp looked like.

As some of us know it happens here in the U.S. quite frequently thus I think it was a relevant topic for current events.

irregardless............wherever it happens it is completely outrageous....if you have a mad killer on the loose running around stabbing people...the first thing the police need to do is to put out a description to the public so they can be on the look out for this guy and especially so they can avoid someone that meets his description.

i am sure if he had been a red headed white guy....that would have been the first thing the police told in their statement to the general public.

This is really the most astounding and outrageous behavior....the police are supposed to do their best to try and protect their public...but here they are caving in to a politically correct mode in order to prevent making a certain class look bad.....and to hell with public safety.

Of all the reasons that people demonstrate about....this one should be at the very top.....but you will never see a demonstration about it...all you might see is someone like me on a message board bringing it up ...only to see it relegated to the cellar.

Perhaps it was "their" way of punishing me for making a double post.

Another example of instead of trying to work with a poster to resolve a problem some of the mods (not all of them...some are very helpful) will for whatever reason go into a punitive mode aka delete a thread, lock it down or move it to the cellar.

If i disappear...it will not be because I am on vacation...at least not a voluntary one. hehheh

Que Sera Sera

Last edited:
It's "regardless" not "irregardless"

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

Forum List

Back