What Forums Would You Like To Block or Put on Ignore?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
If I could I would block the Politics thread. When I search active topics, ones that are started in the politics section wouldn't show up. Then I could see what people are talking about in TV or Music or Sports or Science. Usually when you search active topics it's mostly politics and I'm soooo burned out on that.

I don't block or ignore anything here or anyone. I just go to the areas that focus on whatever I am most interested in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If I could I would block the Politics thread. When I search active topics, ones that are started in the politics section wouldn't show up. Then I could see what people are talking about in TV or Music or Sports or Science. Usually when you search active topics it's mostly politics and I'm soooo burned out on that.
no one is forcing you to go there bobo....

Why would you want to block an entire forum? Are you afraid you might log on by mistake or while under the influence?

Why would you want to block an entire forum? Are you afraid you might log on by mistake or while under the influence?
Because when I do a search for active topics, I have to sift through mostly politics. If I could just say "block any threads that come from the politics section" I would weed out all those threads.

Why? Because I'm sick of it!

It's so funny, I tried my damndest in the 90's and 2000's to get people interested in politics and I was very unsuccessful. All those people who told me they don't want to hear it and they hate politics, today are so fucking into politics and they love Trump.

They are so easily duped. Because they haven't been paying attention the last 20 years they don't realize how full of shit don is.

Because when I do a search for active topics, I have to sift through mostly politics. If I could just say "block any threads that come from the politics section" I would weed out all those threads.

It's so funny, I tried my damndest in the 90's and 2000's to get people interested in politics and I was very unsuccessful. All those people who told me they don't want to hear it and they hate politics, today are so fucking into politics and they love Trump.

They are so easily duped. Because they haven't been paying attention the last 20 years they don't realize how full of shit don is.
bobo a good 95% of the politicians over the last 20 years are full of shit....for you only thinking trump is the only one, kind of says you have been duped yourself....

bobo a good 95% of the politicians over the last 20 years are full of shit....for you only thinking trump is the only one, kind of says you have been duped yourself....
Congress and election forums too. I’d block all topics that come from those forums. My active topics list would be better.

Or I’d like the ability to swipe left to delete a topic so I never see it again. Like tinder.

Just some ideas for the developers of this site.

Your sick of people reminding you how much Biden screwed up?

Your sick of people reminding you how much Biden screwed up?
Clinton wins but then loses congress bush wins but then loses congress Obama wins but then loses congress trump wins but then loses congress.

ive seen this one before. Biden will be re elected. It’s uncle Joe

I just stopped going up to the politics forum.

I know who is going to say what as soon as I see the name. It's repetitive with Pavlovian responses.

And boring.

Forum List

Back