What Excuses Will Trump Give For Not Running in 2024?

The January 6 hearings are doing some serious damage to Trump.

Trump has acquired too much baggage. He is losing his luster with sane-minded people.

As demonstrated by his attempted coup, Trump hates losing. The prospect of losing again in 2024 would be too much for him to bear. The raucous laughter would haunt him to his grave.

Trump has probably been hoping for the economy to crash, for things to get worse. That would be his only shot at beating the Democratic candidate in 2024. If the economy improves, Trump will be pissed.

So what excuses will Trump offer for not running in 2024?

"I have some business opportunities which require my full attention."

Maybe because his idiocy resulted in Iran being able to produce a nuclear weapon?

Trump still won't hold any campaign events from there...besides, Trump may very well serve hard time for treason.
Treason for what? You post stupid shit with no proof.

Biden can get convicted for treason for his criminal open borders policy.
That's assuming that the Republicans couldn't get any more crimes off Hunter's incriminating laptop, "follow the money" as they say.

Trump's baggage:

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

He lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.

The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.” :auiqs.jpg:

This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.

The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.

He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.

The January 6 hearings are doing some serious damage to Trump.

Trump has acquired too much baggage. He is losing his luster with sane-minded people.

As demonstrated by his attempted coup, Trump hates losing. The prospect of losing again in 2024 would be too much for him to bear. The raucous laughter would haunt him to his grave.

Trump has probably been hoping for the economy to crash, for things to get worse. That would be his only shot at beating the Democratic candidate in 2024. If the economy improves, Trump will be pissed.

So what excuses will Trump offer for not running in 2024?

"I have some business opportunities which require my full attention."

He doesn't need to have any excuse. just not run. He could be a king maker, pushing DeSantis into the WH.

Maybe because his idiocy resulted in Iran being able to produce a nuclear weapon?

And the attempted coup. So......there's that. And fleecing his flock with the Big Lie. Gosh, so many lies. And all the people who surrounded him that are likely to go to jail, or would be in jail if not for his abuse of the pardon power.

Trump's baggage:

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.
He lost the popular vote. TWICE.
The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.
He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.
The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.:auiqs.jpg:
This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.
The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.
He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".
He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.
If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.
His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.
And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.
He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.
Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.
And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud.
Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?
You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.
First I'm putting up Biden's "baggage" then I'll address your Trump list:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, he's always wrong, ask SecDef Gates.
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
1657211486578.png

1657211502289.png
Time for a shower sweetheart...

First I'm putting up Biden's "baggage" then I'll address your Trump list:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, he's always wrong, ask SecDef Gates.
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
View attachment 667375
View attachment 667376 Time for a shower sweetheart...
Soooo...all you have is, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"

Quelle surprise

And the attempted coup. So......there's that. And fleecing his flock with the Big Lie. Gosh, so many lies. And all the people who surrounded him that are likely to go to jail, or would be in jail if not for his abuse of the pardon power.
Well, Trump lied about building the wall, so it would have been hypocritical of him not to pardon Bannon for promising to do the same and bilking his donors.

Treason for what? You post stupid shit with no proof.

Biden can get convicted for treason for his criminal open borders policy.
That's assuming that the Republicans couldn't get any more crimes off Hunter's incriminating laptop, "follow the money" as they say.

I guess you missed the Jan. 6, 2021 attempt at insurrection...

Perhaps if you took your head out of your ass you wouldn't miss these things!

He doesn't need to have any excuse. just not run. He could be a king maker, pushing DeSantis into the WH.
He will need to have an excuse, because he will be asked why he isn't running.

He will need to have an excuse, because he will be asked why he isn't running.
I can come up with a few, but I'm not him so they're totally irrelevant:

1. I'm sick of the idiots in the press ignoring real problems in this country to focus on how many scoops of ice cream I eat.
2. I'm old enough and rich enough to say, "screw this, I'm going to run things from behind the scenes".
3. I like watching the fear in the usual suspects when they realize I know stuff about people.
4. I can say things I couldn't as president.
5. I don't have to pretend democrats are worthy of respect.
6. I can go back to ordering people around and not have to persuade them I'm right.
7. I just don't want to.

Forum List

Back