What else didn't Obama know?

We covered this in another thread:

You can read the rest of the thread here : http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/60784-change-in-attack-direction.html#post833160

Holy shit. I can't believe that grown men are bringing up an issue (abortion) that is STRICTLY a campaign, lipservice issue. The Republican party got roped into this whole issue through fundamentalist special interest groups who tethered themselves to this party and pay for lipservice from canidates during campaign years ONLY. The repubs love it because it guarantees votes. But they DO NOT want Roe v. Wade overturned because of the erosion that would occur within their emotional voter base. I say again: Republican politicians (The ones who actually run the party, NOT Sarah Palin) want to keep Roe v. Wade just the way it is: A controversial decision that they can make a campaign issue FOREVER. Wake up people. please stop being such whiney, emotional bitches.

No, I'm asking you.

I actually disagree with Obama on this. There's no reason for a federal law proclaiming killing a living human murder. Please explain why you think that is something we need.

Ok, if you are actually interested. The born alive act has nothing to do with murder...it gives babies who survive abortions legal rights to treatment. The pro-abortionists are opposed to this because they believe it may be construed to undermine Roe. So the Federal Statute contains wording to protect Roe. Even with those protections, Senator Obama voted against the Illinois Born Alive Act. When called out on his votes in 2001, 2002 and 2003, he accused his critics of lying, stating that the Roe protections were not included in the Illinois bill. Factcheck.org refutes that accusation, stating that Senator Obama was wrong, that the Illinois version was identical to the federal law passed in 2005. Senator Obama lied and furthered that lie with a deceitful ad. I'll post them if you like.

Last edited:
I thought bumping a post was not allowed here? (Paperboy did it two posts above)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/63058-for-paperboy-obama-hes-half-black.html

This is for you Paperboy.

Your narrowness and intolerance comes through loud and clear.

Not sure why I should bother but I'll tell you a little bit about me: Grew up in an upper middle class home, went to a private school in NYC, friends with kids from Bronx, Harlem, West Side, East Side, Queeens and Brooklyn.

My best friend was Jamaican and another lived in Spanish Harlem. Dated Black, Puerto Rican and Jewish gals. I know exactly where I was when JFK, MLK and JFK were killed. I marched on Washington in 1970 and my boyhood hero was a Black baseball player.

So take your race card and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Holy shit. I can't believe that grown men are bringing up an issue (abortion) that is STRICTLY a campaign, lipservice issue. The Republican party got roped into this whole issue through fundamentalist special interest groups who tethered themselves to this party and pay for lipservice from canidates during campaign years ONLY. The repubs love it because it guarantees votes. But they DO NOT want Roe v. Wade overturned because of the erosion that would occur within their emotional voter base. I say again: Republican politicians (The ones who actually run the party, NOT Sarah Palin) want to keep Roe v. Wade just the way it is: A controversial decision that they can make a campaign issue FOREVER. Wake up people. please stop being such whiney, emotional bitches.

Uhh...When it comes to LIVING BREATHING BABIES dying in a utility closet,

I will be the absolutely loudest whiney emotional B**** imaginable.

I would hope any reasonable person would be.

Imagining these children dying alone makes this grown man want to cry.

Last edited:
2460343053_70de66d700.jpg

Obama in "Guru's Gone Wild!" (or, "Demented Mentor"?) The "post-racial" candidate who would "bring us all together" is dogged everywhere he goes by the outrageous rantings of his racist, far-leftist anti-American pastor and beloved long-time spiritual mentor. Leading many to wonder: if he sat there for 20 years listening to those sermons and nodding in agreement, what does Obama really believe? - Jerry Breen index.html [email protected]

Obama cartoon "Guru's Gone Wild!" on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Uhh...When it comes to LIVING BREATHING BABIES dying in a utility closet,

I will be the absolutely loudest whiney emotional B**** imaginable.

I would hope any reasonable person would be.

Imagining these children dying alone makes this grown man want to cry.

Whine all you want but realize that the Republican party has more interest in

preserving Roe v. Wade than the Dems do. Your groups are wasting their

campaign contributions.

Ok, if you are actually interested. The born alive act has nothing to do with murder...it gives babies who survive abortions legal rights to treatment. The pro-abortionists are opposed to this because they believe it may be construed to undermine Roe. So the Federal Statute contains wording to protect Roe. Even with those protections, Senator Obama voted against the Illinois Born Alive Act. When called out on his votes in 2001, 2002 and 2003, he accused his critics of lying, stating that the Roe protections were not included in the Illinois bill. Factcheck.org refutes that accusation, stating that Senator Obama was wrong, that the Illinois version was identical to the federal law passed in 2005. Senator Obama lied and furthered that lie with a deceitful ad. I'll post them if you like.

The truth of the matter is this. If Obama voted to give an infant who survived a botched abortion medical treatment he would in fact have to recognize that baby as a human being not a clump of cells. Can't have that now can we?

Your narrowness and intolerance comes through loud and clear.

Not sure why I should bother but I'll tell you a little bit about me: Grew up in an upper middle class home, went to a private school in NYC, friends with kids from Bronx, Harlem, West Side, East Side, Queeens and Brooklyn.

My best friend was Jamaican and another lived in Spanish Harlem. Dated Black, Puerto Rican and Jewish gals. I know exactly where I was when JFK, MLK and JFK were killed. I marched on Washington in 1970 and my boyhood hero was a Black baseball player.

So take your race card and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Well you find everything else wrong with Obama. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't ask for your life story. Besides, you could be racist and do all of those things.

"Grew up in a upper middle class home and went to a private school."

- Because that is suppose to be really evidence of how your not racist or anything?

Besides, I never called you racist. You just assumed so. Your the one who is trying to race bait here.

Last edited:
McCain and Palin didn't go all Porky Pig when their teleprompters went out! :lol:

Actually McCain has been pretty bad when his teleprompter has gone out.

Palin hasn't had the chance to have her teleprompter go out yet. The McCain campaign make extra special care in making sure her works.

Otherwise, what in the world would she say if she doesn't have the lines fed to her?

Actually McCain has been pretty bad when his teleprompter has gone out.

Palin hasn't had the chance to have her teleprompter go out yet. The McCain campaign make extra special care in making sure her works.

Otherwise, what in the world would she say if she doesn't have the lines fed to her?

Sorry to burst your bubble, race baiter:

From Greta wire:

October 31st, 2008 4:56 PM Eastern
behind the scenes …
by Greta Van Susteren
Each candidate has a teleprompter and delivers their speeches from the telepromter…right now I am standing behind Gov Palin’s teleprompter operator and she sure ‘freelances’ — meaning that she departs from the script….it is interesting to see how unscripted it is….more later..

Link here

Sorry to burst your bubble, race baiter:

Link here

Again, not a race baiter but I can call you untrue names too if I wanted to bullshit.

I guess you don't pick up on sarcasm, jokes, and sublety. Not surprising.

By the way, the McCain campaign hates it when she goes away from the script.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewvZUQLWZmE]YouTube - Countdown: Palin Off Script Oct. 27, 2008[/ame]

Keep on trying though. :D

You're like the little engine that couldn't. :eusa_whistle:

You change your story more than Obama does, race baiter.

First Palin can't operate without a teleprompter now "the McCain campaign hates it when she goes away from the script".

Notice I put it in a question mark. You really can't fucking read can you?

It's called a joke, what you need to do with all the money from those papers you sell is go buy a sense of humor.

And I'm not changing my story. By the way, is calling me race baiter when it is simply untrue suppose to hurt me or something?

What's next? That one? :rofl:

By the way, is calling me race baiter when it is simply untrue suppose to hurt me or something?

You played the race card on me so I've named you the "race baiter".

That's how I'll address you anytime I hear from you.

If you want to apologize for your hateful thread then I'll turn the other cheek.

You played the race card on me so I've named you the "race baiter".

That's how I'll address you anytime I hear from you.

If you want to apologize for your hateful thread then I'll turn the other cheek.

I ain't apologizing for shit, it's not my fault you can't see sublety.

Feel free to address me however you like papergirl, but just like making your threads, doesn't make it true.

Go make a thread about how Obama is the Anti-Christ or something. All your good for is bullshit threads and the occassional laugh at you for how sad you truly are.

Oh and another thing.

Take this:

$10_bill.jpg

Go buy a sense of humor and a new pair of panties with that. It's obvious you can't get your current ones out of a knot.

I ain't apologizing for shit, it's not my fault you can't see sublety.

Feel free to address me however you like papergirl, but just like making your threads, doesn't make it true.

Go make a thread about how Obama is the Anti-Christ or something. All your good for is bullshit threads and the occassional laugh at you for how sad you truly are.

Oh and another thing.

Take this:

View attachment 6276

Go buy a sense of humor and a new pair of panties with that. It's obvious you can't get your current ones out of a knot.

Apparently the Libs don't like it when you post data on Obama that does not fit with the story they're trying to peddle.

So Libs, like Robert, call it "bullshit", engage in personal attacks and foam at the mouth.

It's kind of interesting to watch.

Sorry, Robert, but I will continue to post information on Obama as I find it.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the owner of this site for allowing free speech to prevail.

And Robert, I may or may not ignore you, but I will not engage in any further personal back and forth with you. It was entertaining for tonight but to be frank I find it boring and silly.

Forum List

Back