What else could go wrong? Security Alert: U.S. Tells Stranded Americans in Afghanistan to Avoid Kabul Airport or ‘Leave Immediately’

Muslims don't seem to take prisoners.
When's the last time time the US or Europe invaded a Muslim nation with the sole intent to kill?
so they fight a brutal war vs. the nice and orderly ones others do?

mongols. nope. they brutal.
vikings. nope. they Mjolnir your ass and drag monks around as slaves
romans. i think total domination comes to mind.

im talking overall human traits. no one is above it, as history has shown.

Well, just when you want to believe nothing else can go wrong. Who is going to wake up President Biden? How do they choose who gets the job? Flip a coin? Draw straws? Rock, paper, scissors?

The government has told us we have about 1,500 Americans in the country. And, we know how reliable are figures from the government.

Security Alert: U.S. Tells Stranded Americans in Afghanistan to Avoid Kabul Airport or ‘Leave Immediately’

The United States embassy in Afghanistan warned Americans trapped in the country not to travel to the airport due to security threats, and urged those at certain airport gates to get out immediately, in a startling statement early Thursday.

"Because of security threats outside the gates of Kabul airport, we are advising U.S. citizens to avoid traveling to the airport and to avoid airport gates at this time unless you receive individual instructions from a U.S. government representative to do so," the statement from the embassy read.

"U.S. citizens who are at the Abbey Gate, East Gate, or North Gate now should leave immediately," the embassy added.

It doesn't even make sense.

"Don't come to the airport because the Taliban are blocking the way"

"Hurry up and leave the airport"

Where in the hell were they supposed to go, past the Taliban which were blocking the way to the airport?

Now wonder people took their chances at the airport. Your chances were better at the airport than they were in leaving the airport.

A week ago DoD said there were 15,000 American civilians in Afghanistan. Today they are claiming there were 6,000 and only 1,500 left to evacuate. If this administration doesn't get in front of this with the numbers and let the American people know roughly how many are really left behind it's only going to get worse.
They are going to try to lie their way out of it.....

I am sure the Taliban are rounding up Americans as we speak.....soon the number to get out will be zero. All the others will be tortured, raped, or dead.

so they fight a brutal war vs. the nice and orderly ones others do?

mongols. nope. they brutal.
vikings. nope. they Mjolnir your ass and drag monks around as slaves
romans. i think total domination comes to mind.

im talking overall human traits. no one is above it, as history has shown.
Better to be a slave than have no hope for future generations.
On the other hand, I am referring to the last 80 years or so.
The Muslims have made little progress in terms of the 1/3rd of them that would conquer the world; and that's a large number of people.

And how will the people knowing or not knowing make a difference?

Do you really believe the administration is
Not trying to get them out? WTF are you on about?
It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with what anyone is DOING.

I could line up in my old high school position of linebacker, against the Miami Dolphins, back in the day, and my job is to stop running back Larry Csonka. I'd probably "fall" down rather than trying to stop him.

We now have bombed at two locations, hundreds of casualties, FOUR MARINES dead.

When America stops invading countries in it's quest to stop communism, you won't have national integrity to repair.

I'm not pushing any agenda dickhead. I'm pointimg out the stupidity of the OP.
All you did was have a childish rant about dems. Piss off with your hatred.
Well, the "childish rant" foretold the area's suicide BOMBED TODAY with hundreds of casualties, four TWELVE marines killed, and NOTHING FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

Character%20I-S.jpg

Last edited:
It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with what anyone is DOING.

I could line up in my old high school position of linebacker, against the Miami Dolphins, back in the day, and my job is to stop running back Larry Csonka. I'd probably "fall" down rather than trying to stop him.

We now have bombed at two locations, hundreds of casualties, FOUR MARINES dead.

Well I did mention about the stupidity of being there 20 years ago and you were warned about another Vietnam.
Hello.
One thing America never learns from history is that it never learns from history.

A week ago DoD said there were 15,000 American civilians in Afghanistan. Today they are claiming there were 6,000 and only 1,500 left to evacuate. If this administration doesn't get in front of this with the numbers and let the American people know roughly how many are really left behind it's only going to get worse.

They're starting the cover up.

Markle said:
your sig line
  • Flip-flopped on the plan for a U.S. surge in Iraq that saved thousands of American lives.
  • Openly opposed the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, considered the hallmark achievement of the Obama presidency.
  • Approved a border wall long before President Trump ever advocated for it.
  • Opposed amnesty for illegal immigrants, then supported it.
  • Was derided by Obama’s own Defense Secretary Robert Gates as “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
  • Flew multiple times to China and Ukraine to help his son Hunter secure multi-million dollar business deals.
  • The truly shocking story of how Biden used U.S. aid to have the Ukrainian government fire the very prosecutor investigating him and his son.
  • Supported mass incarceration for minor drug offenders that almost destroyed the African-American community.
  • Read more at: Newsmax TV | Live News | Videos - Bad Decisions
49 years of wrong headed decisions and this guy was elected by 79 million? No. Freakin' way.

Well I did mention about the stupidity of being there 20 years ago and you were warned about another Vietnam.
Hello.
One thing America never learns from history is that it never learns from history.
Welcome to the FAR-LEFT STRAW MAN COMPETITION.

Saigon-then-Kabul-now-Afghanistan-airport-evacuation-compared-with-fall-X2.jpg

List-M.jpg

EVERYONE except for President Harris/Biden and any other Democrat KNEW this was coming. You're morphing from a simple Troll into a fool. But hey, it's your circus.
Time-S.jpg

So all all the repigs and trump knew it would happen. Little wonder they never had the guts to go ahead.

So all all the repigs and trump knew it would happen. Little wonder they never had the guts to go ahead.
As you know, that is exactly what President Trump was doing. You also know that it was President Biden, who has less administrative experience than did President Obama when he took office, who created this cluster f*** in Afghanistan, the economy, our Southern Border, oil, the list goes on, and on!

As you know, that is exactly what President Trump was doing. You also know that it was President Biden, who has less administrative experience than did President Obama when he took office, who created this cluster f*** in Afghanistan, the economy, our Southern Border, oil, the list goes on, and on!

Not interested in your bullshit. Just keep hating son. Its got you through life so far.
Biden is going no where and will remain the president. Suck eggs.

Not interested in your bullshit. Just keep hating son. Its got you through life so far.
Biden is going no where and will remain the president. Suck eggs.
I am not at all surprised that you are not interested in the facts.

Maybe it makes you feel good, that seems popular with the far-left. Facts, results, outcomes are all irrelevant. What is important is whether or not something makes one FEEL GOOD, you know, WARM AND FUZZY. I don't hate anyone. I DO hate what the far-left is doing to an ailing old man and the sick direction you wrongly believe is best for our country.

It is sad to see that you believe your far-left beliefs are more important to you than the health and what is best for an aging man with dementia.

Here is the poor guy at the latest new conference after Peter Doocy of FOX News asked him a question for which President Biden did not have a prepared answer. Sad.

Biden-Slack-Jaw-Kabul-Attack-Speech-Screen-Image-08262021-X2.jpg

I am not at all surprised that you are not interested in the facts.

Maybe it makes you feel good, that seems popular with the far-left. Facts, results, outcomes are all irrelevant. What is important is whether or not something makes one FEEL GOOD, you know, WARM AND FUZZY. I don't hate anyone. I DO hate what the far-left is doing to an ailing old man and the sick direction you wrongly believe is best for our country.

It is sad to see that you believe your far-left beliefs are more important to you than the health and what is best for an aging man with dementia.

Here is the poor guy at the latest new conference after Peter Doocy of FOX News asked him a question for which President Biden did not have a prepared answer. Sad.

Biden-Slack-Jaw-Kabul-Attack-Speech-Screen-Image-08262021-X2.jpg

The first casualty in any debate with republicans is the exclusion of facts and the addition of personal opinion supported by nothing but hate.
Duck off with you shit. Stick to your prayers.

Forum List

Back